Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Don't mind him missing the derby (small club) though. I think Lucas is adequate replacement.

I am absolutely disgusted by the treatment he's getting. Fair enough, it was dissent, red card, it's over. This is the first time he's ever done this. Every article I read makes my blood boil. This is one of the most talented players in the world. He's getting compared to 10 year old kids. FFS, people have done worse, much worse, and have gotten fuck all as punishment.

I am just worried how it affects his confidence. I really am. You can say he's a great professional, but if people were writing so much BS about me, I know how I would feel. I really am worried, if it would just shatter his confidence.

i know he'll come back stronger abhishek. he's mascherano. nuff said. and we'll hopefully have more "FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF" celebrations soon :DD

i know he'll come back stronger abhishek. he's mascherano. nuff said. and we'll hopefully have more "FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF, FOOK OFF" celebrations soon :DD

:LOL:And you where still shocked why he got sent off

I read in the morning rags that Torres injured himself in the Spain - Italy match last night.

Er no, he played 45minutes and is all right to play on sunday.

according to sky sports news....

Yeah it's a bit outdated i'll change it to something
more appropiate after sunday...

HERES ONE FOR YA!!!;))

AJ.jpg

GOOD READ BELOW

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14826

Last edited:

FERNANDO TORRES has shaken off any fears that he could be a doubt for the Merseyside derby by coming through a friendly run-out for Spain.

Liverpool’s top scorer was taken off after 49 minutes of the Spanish national team’s 1-0 win over Italy but, despite some rough treatment from Marco Materazzi, he emerged unscathed and was today returning to Merseyside to join up with the Reds squad ahead of Sunday’s meeting with Everton.

Torres’ early substitution caused some fears that he might have sustained an injury but the ECHO understands Rafa Benitez had an agreement with Spain boss Luis Aragones that his star striker would be taken off shortly after the start of the second half.

Benitez was today assessing the fitness of his international contingent ahead of naming his squad for the derby.

We shall not have laughter here! This is a serious thread for serious people!

Only kidding maties! :)

I think Liverpool will be fine when it comes to EPL coz they just have to maintain 4th position and i think they'll do it. abt CL, i wouldnt comment on that. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom