Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Don't think its Villa....Albelda is deffo going to L'pool

That's a possibility. Don't think we could afford Villa at 30 million. Plus we already have a goal scorer.

I heard a rumour that Reina wants to go to Atletico Madrid. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?

Atletico want Reina, Alonso and Benitez :LOL:

Neither is going.

Looks like Mash is out for the Newcastle tie. Lucas will start I think. He had a brilliant game against Newcastle last time round. He should be fresh, and I hope he has a good game.

And Owen is coming back to Anfield! I hope that the fans give him the respect they deserve. He did go away to Real, but he gave his BEST years to us, and helped us rise from mid table mediocrity during those years.

I'm sure Owen will get as good an applause as Fowler, both are legends for us and I can't see anyone not appreciating them hugely.

index.php

Masch is a doubt for the Inter game:MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD:

Means Xabi and Lucas will probably play and they will need to play the games of their lives, because we could really do with Masch, its a game built for him.

That diry cockney Mark Noble twat should have been sent off for that challenge. It was deliberate and high FFS

Hah- I didnt even know that you already played your game in hand. Well done for the win. I'm quite sure that the Inter game was the turning point of your season. I think you'll make CL next year too. The team seems to click.

index.php

Masch is a doubt for the Inter game:MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD:

Means Xabi and Lucas will probably play and they will need to play the games of their lives, because we could really do with Masch, its a game built for him.

That diry cockney Mark Noble twat should have been sent off for that challenge. It was deliberate and high FFS

Fuck!

Mash is indispensable in these games! If god forbid he doesn't play, I really don't think Lucas and Xabi, especially, will be able to handle Cambiasso, Zanetti, Stankovic. God, let's pray he is fit, otherwise he will be in trouble.

Theres a problem with the muscle to.

I'm sure its more serious than a dead leg. I've had one and it was better in about two days!

Maybe

Ladies and Gents we have a song for Marty Skrtel

(to the tune of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Slovak hero Martin Skrtel
Hero in a red shirt, Skrtel power.

:D

What happened to Voronin. I thought he would have come back by now, He might not come back into the team but I haven't heard anything about him from anyhwere. He started the season well and dropped in form. Who knows he might gain form if he returns. I still think he has a future in Anfield

also I'm not sure if you know already but:
DIC and Hicks reach power sharing deal for Liverpool ( DIC bought 49% of the club)
Link to article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article3498960.ece

Last edited:

What happened to Voronin. I thought he would have come back by now, He might not come back into the team but I haven't heard anything about him from anyhwere. He started the season well and dropped in form. Who knows he might gain form if he returns. I still think he has a future in Anfield

also I'm not sure if you know already but:
DIC and Hicks reach power sharing deal for Liverpool ( DIC bought 49% of the club)
Link to article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article3498960.ece

No, no! No Voronin, please!

Regarding the deal, it's still going to be messed up with 51-49, isn't it? I don't get why DIC would enter into a minority stake in such a big project?

Because I reckon they have been given assurances that Hicks will go, eventually.

If Hicks fails to loan more cash he'll have to fuck off.

Looks like its gone through, everything I'm reading suggests it, now we just need official confirmation via the website or a news conference. I suspect it will be on Monday.

The Sheikh doesn't mess about, does he?

He's already working on future transfers

dubai2ce2.jpg

:SMOKIN:

well if its good enough for abhishek its good enough for me, least he can have a laugh about it, its all good fun..:LIE:

Riise's back to his usual shite self when creating chances. So many times he's had the ball under no pressure and he's given it away cheaply :roll:

There's also no way Pennant and Benayoun are good enough for Liverpool in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: Gotta love that first goal! As Mike said in the chatbox a while ago, a goal is a goal ;)

LOVELY second goal, the assist by Gerrard was a magnificent pass with his left foot and very well taken by Torres.

We're lacking sharpness on the wings, I feel we don't lack any kind of threat from our left wing (neither Riise or Benayoun are doing much), and our best player on the right has been Arbeloa.

:lol: Gotta love that first goal! As Mike said in the chatbox a while ago, a goal is a goal ;)

LOVELY second goal, the assist by Gerrard was a magnificent pass with his left foot and very well taken by Torres.

We're lacking sharpness on the wings, I feel we don't lack any kind of threat from our left wing (neither Riise or Benayoun are doing much), and our best player on the right has been Arbeloa.

where a bit lucky really, too many changes today i reckon.

Hmmm, bit fourtonate but we've come into the game in the latter stages of the half.

Lets add another and rest some players. No matter how important Inter is, this could well be just as important.

Bloody hell, the Gerrard-Torres combination is lethal!

I wonder how many goals Torres would've had if he hadn't have been injured, the boy is incredible!

I agree. Gerrard-Torres were on fire. We need 2 players to support them, and we will have a lethal attack.

3 points in the bag, bring on Inter.

Back
Top Bottom