Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Right, Chico

And now post what you think you will get from your remaing games. Cause that will be amusing reading.

BTW, did anyone see Xabi's long raking 60yard pass to Pennant yesterday? That was the best long ball I've even seen in my lifetime. It went up so high and then suddenly slowed and dropped right into the path of Pennants Run. The ball dropped to his feet at the exact moment he reached it.

Thought Xabi was brilliant yesterday. He had a 93% pass completion. I hardly saw any long balls from Carragher either, so we gave to ball to Xabi alot more and even Skrtel brought the ball out of defence on countless occasions and played some very penetrative passes.

Last edited:

I fancy you lot to get a result at Arsenal in a few weeks; they have dropped in form domestically and have looked jaded, tired and lacked ideas over the last three maches.

You lot are hitting PROPER good form now too, should be an interesting run in. :)

I fancy you lot to get a result at Arsenal in a few weeks; they have dropped in form domestically and have looked jaded, tired and lacked ideas over the last three maches.

You lot are hitting PROPER good form now too, should be an interesting run in. :)

They also play us so it could work out both ways :DOH:

Right, Chico

And now post what you think you will get from your remaing games. Cause that will be amusing reading.

Wed Mar 12 2008 Fiorentina UEFA (H) 19:45

win 3-0 ha eh dags

Sun Mar 16 2008 Fulham (A) 13:30

win

Sat Mar 22 2008 West Ham United (H) 17:15

win

Sun Mar 30 2008 Liverpool (A) 16:00

win

Sun Apr 06 2008 Derby County (H) 15:00

win

Sat Apr 12 2008 Birmingham City (A) 15:00

draw

Sat Apr 19 2008 Chelsea (H) 15:00

draw

Sat Apr 26 2008 Aston Villa (H) 15:00

draw

Sat May 03 2008 Arsenal (A) 15:00

draw

Sun May 11 2008 Newcastle United (H) 15:00

16 points....maybe who knows...

Keep dreaming!

Anyways, I used BBC Predictor, and got these results

Arsenal 86 points (goal difference)
Chelsea 86 points
United 85 points
Liverpool 79 points

Aston Villa 73 points (goal difference)
Everton 73 points

Watch this space.

hmmmm just did that also , not very reliable either is it because its us predicting at the end of the day, this is how my premier league finished up i predicted every score between now and the end of season i tried to be as realistic as possible, didnt work.

tyh.jpg

hmmmm just did that also , not very reliable either is it because its us predicting at the end of the day, this is how my premier league finished up i predicted every score between now and the end of season i tried to be as realistic as possible, didnt work.

:LOL:

:LOL: As always great comedy value from you blue, 64 points? Out of curiosity who do we drop points to, I'll give you the mancs & the arse and maybe a draw at spurs that leaves us at 75 points, right?

You don't genuinely think you'll come to Anfield and get anything do you? :LOL:

:LOL: As always great comedy value from you blue, 64 points? Out of curiosity who do we drop points to, I'll give you the mancs & the arse and maybe a draw at spurs that leaves us at 75 points, right?

You don't genuinely think you'll come to Anfield and get anything do you? :LOL:

mate its suposed to be funny :DOH:

anyway are you guessing that everton fc will come to anfield in a few weeks and lie down especially after the carry on and cheating at the last derby, on current form we have both won our last four games in the premier,our league results this year since our last league defeat aginst arsenal last christmas

Middlesbrough Tue 1st 15:00 A 2:0

Man City Sat 12th 15:00 H 1:0

Wigan Sun 20th 13:30 A 2:1

Tottenham Wed 30th 20:00 H 0:0

Blackburn Sat 2nd 15:00 A 0:0

Reading Sat 9th 15:00 H 1:0

Man City Mon 25th 20:00 A 2:0

Portsmouth Sun 2nd 16:00 H 3:1

Sunderland Sun 9th 15:00 A 1:0

still unbeaten in the premier league in 2008

7 wins
2 draws = 23 points out of poss 27 points in last nine games.

Last edited:

Keep dreaming!

Anyways, I used BBC Predictor, and got these results

Arsenal 86 points (goal difference)
Chelsea 86 points
United 85 points
Liverpool 79 points

Aston Villa 73 points (goal difference)
Everton 73 points

Watch this space.

:LOL: Who makes the prediction, Mark Lawrenson?!

Blue4Life: You lot have got a far easier run-in than L'pool so NO EXCUSES mate! :)

:LOL: Who makes the prediction, Mark Lawrenson?!

Blue4Life: You lot have got a far easier run-in than L'pool so NO EXCUSES mate! :)

not makin excuses mr m !! mate we are playin some clubs fighting for thier premier league status (dogs of war) ha that used to be us :SAL:....so as you know they wont be easy anyhow we still got aston villa, chelsea , liverpool and arsenal so dont get to carried away big fella!

plan m , at the end of the day there are no bankers in the premier league, anything could happen and especially in the current climate where officals aint got a clue prepare for some shockers as the games get bigger, im dreadin the derby on the 3oth march, i know we can beat the reds fair and square but they would usually have one extra mate on the park and he wears black (clattenburg remembered)....

Last edited:

You're right, the title isn't guaranteed like it has been at this stage over the last few years, European 4th spot isn't confirmed & the Champions League/FA Cup is ANYONES in my opinion. What we do know is that Derby is going down but I'm sure they'll bounce back next season, they have a good manager in Paul Jewell.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11860_3244302,00.html

mate you gotta fancy your chances , your 2-0 up as im sure fiorentina do against us as they are in exact situation as your red boys, wouldnt it be a cool mid week if lfc crash out of champions league and the toffees win 3-0 against fiorentina...[-o<

You wish! :D

Chivu back does strengthen their defense, but they also have Burdisso, who IMO, is an average center back. Our defense of Hyypia and Carra is very, very experienced in Europe, and Inter don't really have pace to use. So their should be no problem. Mash should be able to handle the entire Inter midfield, and we have seen what Torres and Gerrard can do on the counter. I am very confident about this game. But you never know, Inter could score an early goal, and then anything can happen.

Anyways, I have a feeling Rafa may play 3 at the back. He switched to 3 against Newcastle. Maybe he just wanted to give Inter something to think about, but 3 at the back is a possibility.

Looks like Xabi has not traveled with the team, as his wife is expecting any day now. Xabi would have been very important in this game. But I feel Lucas is an adequate replacement.

I'd rather have had Alonso as I feel he's better defensively but I'm more than content with Lucas as a replacement :)

Alonso didn't feature in the 1st leg and we done pretty well without him, Lucas can do a job no worries.

My Prediction league went something like this:

1. Liverpool 83 points
2. Chelsea 82 Points
3. Arsenal 82 Points
4. Aston Villa 79 Points
5. Manchester United 78 Points
6. Everton 74 Points

I tried to be as realistic as possible and resisted going with my heart in an attempt to make United and Everton loose out on CL places...I somehow failed....

Newcastle were also relegated with Derby and Fulham :D

BREAKING NEWS.

THAT AMERICAN, GREEDY EGOTISCIAL CUNT WHO COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR MY DRIVING LESSONS NEVER MIND ANY SORT OF SERIOUS INVESTMENT IN MY CLUB, HAS JUST VETOED DIC'S PROPOSED DEAL WITH GILLETE.

IS HE REALLY ASKING TO BE MURDERED BY SOME FANATIC?

FUCKING CUNT

DOES HE SERIOUSLY THINK THIS CLUB CAN JUST TAKE OUT LOANS EVERYTIME WE NEED TO OPEN THE CHEQUEBOOK. WHAT A FUCKING NOB.

Cock. I thought it was too good to be true. He's NEVER going to win us over so why bother. We can't even boycott against going to games or buying merchandise because there's always people who'll go to games and buy stuff. We're stuck with the prick now it seems.

".....on the situation at Liverpool Football Club over the past year, it is clear to me that such a committee approach would not be in the best interest of Kop, of the Club or of the Club's loyal and passionate supporters.

No, you fat, twisted cunt. You getting the fuck out of the club is in our best interest.

Don't ever show your twisted, screwed up face again!

Last edited:

Sent him an email:

Mr Hicks,

I hope you realise that you haven't been wanted at Anfield for some time, and now you especially won't be wanted anywhere near Liverpool. You're a liar who has NO interest of Liverpool FC or its fans whatsoever and you should be ashamed of yourself. You've already managed to tarnish our clubs name by your incompetance but with your statement today, you really are showing a will to completely destroy our club and drag us through the dirt. Listen to the fans at our matches, you are not wanted.

Going to be handled by PR mate. Bastard!

And right before our biggest game of the season, you lowlife, dirty, arsehole!

Still sent it. No harm in trying. Fucking knob. Walks into our club thinking he has the fans interest at heart but doesn't listen to us when he protest against him.

Just when we get some form together, the twat comes out to spoil the show and steal the limelight.

"it is clear to me that such a committee approach would not be in the best interest of Kop, of the Club or of the Club's loyal and passionate supporters"

Pass me the sick bag. That just fucking pissed me right off.

Back
Top Bottom