Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

We are playing Inter next week, since Milan and Inter share the same stadium.

Fucking hell, Gillett refused an 80M profit! The bastard!

And it is Liverpool media circus out there!

Beyond a joke. Our club never used to be in the press for anything other than winning games and trophies. Now we're in the press for ALL the wrong reasons!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is like a sodding nightmare. Bloody groundhog day getting into work, reading the same shit about power struggles and no end in sight.

I want it over, desperately, but I DON'T want Hicks in charge when it's all over. Not too sure I want DIC in charge either (frying pan into the fire?) but I can't see them messing up worse than these two clowns have.

We shouldn't need Torres to beat West Ham (with all due respect).

We shouldn't need Torres to beat West Ham (with all due respect).

What because you batter teams beneath you in the league like Wigan? Have some respect for West Ham mate, they're better than you think.

I said all due respect mate. At the end of the day, we're fighting for fourth position, West Ham aren't. Teams in our position should be expected to beat teams where West Ham are, and we shouldn't have to rely on one player for us to win that game.

I'd play Torres if I were Benitez - you just don't drop players for crucial games and your game-in-hand IS crucial. :)

May not be the worst scenario. It depends on how WH play, if they sit back and park the bus, Crouch could be the better option. I think WH will want to play, but even then they are still a tough team to play against.

Really need to win this match. Torres was quiet against Bolton, and has looked a bit tired lately anyway. Could be te best option to leave him out of the team and try and pump crosses into the area for crouch to head with gerrard running in for the 2nd ball.

I will try to avoid knowing the score and watch the extended highlights on sky at 10.30pm

It's at Anfield right? Have you played them at Upton Park yet?

We got beat 1-0 a month ago. Battered them all game only to not score, then Mark Noble scored a penalty in the 90th minute.

What because you batter teams beneath you in the league like Wigan? Have some respect for West Ham mate, they're better than you think.

well said plan m these guys get a couple of wins under there belt and start direspectin other teams , funny if they get chinned tonight! :r1

well said plan m these guys get a couple of wins under there belt and start direspectin other teams , funny if they get chinned tonight! :r1

I could, and will, say the same about you lot. Before you started getting anywhere near fourth place, you all hid in the woodwork. Now you're playing well, suddenly all the Everton shirts are out and you think you're the greatest team in the world who can beat anyone.

Found a nice quote of you in the Everton thread saying the same thing I said about West Ham, only about Reading ;)

A few wins? IF (yes, IF) we win tonight, we go above you. Considering we've had a poor season considering we've hammered teams but not killed games off, and played poor so many times, it says a lot that we can still be above you in a few hours. So I'm not sure where you're coming from saying "a couple of wins" really ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Oooh I remember the West Ham game now. Don't worry, they did the same to us. Again. :(

Oooh I remember the West Ham game now. Don't worry, they did the same to us. Again. :(

Those bastards :(

With Torres out, I don't know, maybe we should play Kuyt up front. Believe it or not, I think he's a decent poacher, and can score goals, when he is told to do his business in the box. Plus, I don't think we'll have to change our game that much with Kuyt.

If we play Crouch, we'd probably have to play Finnan and Pennant, and just hoof the ball up, which I don't like.

I would definitely play Babel on the left, and probably Benayoun on the right, with Kuyt up front. We've got a run of games in few days, so Rafa might rest Alonso and Hyypia against Newcastle for the Inter game.

Those bastards arn't showing the game here, any stream than can run of a 512 connection??

sfnliv205.jpg

She'll replace Coco if DIC have their way

:DUMMY:

I forgot to mention, when I saw us in action against Bolton, we looked like a completely different team with Alonso in. He is pure class and needs to play everygame in order for us to play with some fuckin style instead of hoofing it.

Id be absolutely gutted if we sell him, or even think of selling him. Players like Xabi are so, so rare.

She doesn't look so hot there, there was a better photo on RAWK where she had a black top on leaning against a tree, it seems to have gone now. She's better than Coco though :D

@Ab,

there's a stream link via Tvants on that p2p footie site.

Tested it out just now with some greek footie and it seemed to be good enough. Is a lot of chinese text about and isnt the easiest of progs to use but seems ok. Will have to do.

I bought Torres and made him captain on my fantasy league team thinking he'd continue his form from the Middlesbrough match and get me a few goals and now this!! BALLS!

Tiktiktiktik - use Sopcast mate - I find it more reliable.

Oh yeah, I just saw there's only the one link, that's strange there's normally a few.

Guess you'll have to use TVAnts unless some more links come up later. I can't get it to work.

Back
Top Bottom