Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

oh yes...and now sky sports news hinting this could be the end of steven gerrard after his much published anguish of failing to win the league all these years. Its been reported that most of europes clubs are on high alert and watching events unfold even man united! Well maybe it would be for the best , maybe we need a complete clear out.

Stevie is not spot on, but he's not the brightest out there is he. He should have known the media would spin it.

He speaks with his heart out. I won't believe for one second that he is leaving. He thought about leaving twice but couldn't as he loved the club too much. The Real Madrid rumours are bullshit. Stevie for 50 million? Fuck off, Stevie G is priceless!

:bounce: Who is SHIT DIC? :bounce:

:beer: LADS

24-383~Brokeback-Mountain-Posters.jpg

Well now you got Mash on a permenant you can sleep without care for a while... personally think he just wasted his career to play for 4th spot in the League for many years to come :)

So would I. We win the CL, and the bitters have to play UEFA Cup even after coming 4th. That would be SWEET!

Wouldn't help them get into the CL though as UEFA have applied the rules that even if you win the competition you wont qualify for next years automatically so they'll need 4th ..next season

Future Prediction: Torres to score a last gasp goal which seals his hatrick in the the last few seconds of the final game of the season and the Kop erupts with joy....they did it!...they managed to stay up with 1 more point than Fulham :):applaud:

WRONG!

UEFA said:
UEFA amended Rule 1.03[13] to grant future European title holders automatic qualification to the next year’s Champions League competition, at the expense of the fourth-placed team in the title holders' league if the league is entitled to enter four teams and the Champions League winners finish outside the top four.

Future Prediction: Torres to score a last gasp goal which seals his hatrick in the the last few seconds of the final game of the season and the Kop erupts with joy....they did it!...they managed to stay up with 1 more point than Fulham :):applaud:

Stay up on top of the Premier League, with Fulham finishing 2nd. I get that! :beer:

Wouldn't help them get into the CL though as UEFA have applied the rules that even if you win the competition you wont qualify for next years automatically so they'll need 4th ..next season

Future Prediction: Torres to score a last gasp goal which seals his hatrick in the the last few seconds of the final game of the season and the Kop erupts with joy....they did it!...they managed to stay up with 1 more point than Fulham

@ Younggun, if its anywhere near the accuracy of your CL knowledge I wont be worried :D

Also does that mean that 2nd place then moves into the QF rounds?

I can see you lot getting Villa and David Silva in the summer and that will be another 2 world class players and then another couple of squad buys...il even say IF you get them two and a few bargain bucket buys :) then you'll actually challenge :P

Depends on how much money we have, and what formation Rafa has in mind. If he has the 4-2-3-1 formation in mind, then I think he'll go for some attacking full backs (like Rafinha) and some supporting strikers/attacking midfielders (hence the interest in Diego and Fernandez).

Not to bothered about the summer at the moment, I am just hoping the weed that is Dicks gets the fucking hell out of our club.

If Gerrard is going to throw a hissy fit and blame everyone but himself he can get on his bike and give us 30m+ on the way.

Absolutley bouncing at the Mascherano deal. Lets just hope is all above board and the legalities were properly reviewed. No doubt United will be interested what with them still to tie up Tevez to a deal.

If Gerrard is going to throw a hissy fit and blame everyone but himself he can get on his bike and give us 30m+ on the way.

You wouldn't get £30 million for Gerrard now. Two years ago, definately.

Real ALWAYS say they're willing to pay £10000000 million for players but when it comes to the crunch they only pay the going rate eg. David Beckham. Why would Real Madrid want Gerrard anyway? They have the brilliant Sneider and Steve G is too good to sit on the bench.

It's all speculation as usual. I think Gerrard will do a Giggs and stay with you lot forever.

What a header! :lol:

Bolton could atleast clean the f#$king pitch! There's more rubbish flying about on their pitch then there is on the streets around where I live!

Liverpool are getting quite a bit of fortune lately, matterazi red, boro gifting two goals, bolton now gifting another! Match is pretty equal although Bolton are looking slightly more dangerous imo, Torres hasn't been in the match yet. Liverpool need to finish off one of the counters to put the game beyond Bolton as I think they'll still manage to score from a set-piece.

If Babel's finishing was better, this game would've been over. Decent game and we're doing well on the counter.

Glad Babel has a goal, he's been brilliant just without having that deadly touch, and Fabio has just scored a screamer.

Torres quiet today.

Cracking performance there, especially the second half. Bolton hardly got a sniff apart from the first ten minutes. Torres was pretty quiet but Babel probably had his best game for us yet, Gerrard was quality, Kuyt was great, Skrtel was awesome (yet again) and Mascherano ... well, he's Mascherano :D

Come on Portsmouth!

Back
Top Bottom