Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

i dont like the sound of things these days at anfield. so much going on, maybe for the positive or negative, maybe made-up by media or true...just have this gut feeling that we're crumbling apart..players,managers, owners (they did a long time ago anyway)...i hope i'm so damn wrong when i say something's going to give...dont know...good or bad.

we need some big results, really big wins, like one at old trafford...something of that magnitude....something that will bring the whole club back together...players and manager specially.

anyway long post, in short, hope we dont crumble apart. too much happening at this time..

RIP Pepe's grand-dad. :(

No rotation today! Basically, we're crap

you know , i dont think your a true red , as soon as the slighest little thing happens you turn on your team , the game only bloody kicked off , give them a chance. your the most negative poster ive personally come across. Your teams turned the corner now! Enjoy the rest of the season.

you know , i dont think your a true red , as soon as the slighest little thing happens you turn on your team , the game only bloody kicked off , give them a chance. your the most negative poster ive personally come across. Your teams turned the corner now! Enjoy the rest of the season.

OH NO!

ABH's TURNING TO THE "OTHER" SIDE !!!!!!!

GRAB HIM !!!!!!!!!!

:whistle:

Yes and the funny thing is that Carragher and Hyypia both played the whole match when you lost against Barnsley. You lot should start playing with one out and out centre back more often. :LOL:

Except in the context of things Barnsley was a one off, 2 chances two goals, Liverpool a hundred chances and one goal. it happens.

However saturday was different because Boro are playing with confidence and tuncay is dangerous especially against a lesser mobile hyppia and Arbeloa who has no CB positioning sense.

Rafa's been sacked! Gillette has appointed Sammy Lee & John Barnes as the new No.1 & No.2 He wants them to adopt a new style of play. The Barnes/Lee method.

Sorry.

A couple of more articles saying that the Americans are on the verge of selling. DIC's accountants will be examining Liverpool's account books.

Come on DIC, get in, and restore some stability at the club.

Derby day draws closer and closer , its gonna be a massive game at anfield, so much riding on it, cant see it any other way, its looking like we might qualify as you rivals again soon :LOL:

Last edited:

Why are you named like a useless wannabe from x-factor?

CHICO-TIME!

Says redant!!! :SHHH:

red-1.jpg

A couple of more articles saying that the Americans are on the verge of selling. DIC's accountants will be examining Liverpool's account books.

Come on DIC, get in, and restore some stability at the club.

thought this was a done deal after the inter game. I have heard nothing over here about hicks and gillet selling... if you guys get to the cl finals, make the cl next year, buy a bunch of good wingers in the summer, will you be happy with them?

thought this was a done deal after the inter game. I have heard nothing over here about hicks and gillet selling... if you guys get to the cl finals, make the cl next year, buy a bunch of good wingers in the summer, will you be happy with them?

Not really. It's not only about buying the players. It's about telling lies to all of us. It's about undermining the manager. It's about making it public. It's about putting 350m debt on the club when they promised they won't. It's about publicly saying that they would take money away from the club to their US franchises. It's really beyond repair now.

Not really. It's not only about buying the players. It's about telling lies to all of us. It's about undermining the manager. It's about making it public. It's about putting 350m debt on the club when they promised they won't. It's about publicly saying that they would take money away from the club to their US franchises. It's really beyond repair now.

QFT ... or whatever the kids say these days. In English, I fully agree with Abhishek here.

they never said that, find me the quotes? about taking the money away to their us franchises.. anyways there not selling

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=511363&cc=5901

'Reports that I am about to sell my stake in the Liverpool Football Club, or to invite DIC to examine the club's books in preparation for such a sale - like other such reports planted in the UK press in recent weeks by parties with their own self-interested agenda - are absolutely and categorically false.

honestly the only people i have seen lying is the UK papers... they constantly make shit up and make quotes up, they did the same thing with the glazers

http://myliverpoolfc.org/red_news03-016.htm

Here you go. Direct quotes.

And yes, that bastard Hicks, still doesn't want to go. Maybe he just wants DIC to increase the price, the greedy git.

Gillett does seem very likely to sell his 50%. Then with Coco, Moores and DIC, they can probably impose themselves on Dicks and he might leave as well.

Jesus! Its getting a bit boring now, why dont you all leave the big boy stuff to the big boys eh! None of us fans have a clue whats going on behind the scenes of our clubs so give it a rest and concentrate on the football :SHHH:

Back
Top Bottom