Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

of his type of striker, yep.

Think there are better poachers about though.

_44446885_torres300.jpg

21 Goals In 31 Apps

not bad considering we only had one fit centre half.
Yes and the funny thing is that Carragher and Hyypia both played the whole match when you lost against Barnsley. You lot should start playing with one out and out centre back more often. :LOL:

Julio Arca presented 3 points to Liverpool today. M'Boro played very well especially Downing and Tuncay but it wasnt enough to stop El Nino. But Rafa should change something till the next season or EPL title will be a dream for Liverpool again.

Well, Torres gets a hattrick, and the guy is awesome.

The question is, how did the rest of the team play?

EDIT: nvm, I read your reactions on the previous page, not good...

Last edited:

Great result today lads, lets put this in perspective:

You're manager and players have been getting shit left, right & centre of late. From your own supporters, from the media & from opposing fans.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter

Liverpool 3 - 1 Boro

Torres :applause:

Hats off, enjoy it boys. :)

Cheers for the comments Mike.

Hopefully we'll go on some kind of run now and string some results together instead of being so disjointed.

If we keep playing our best team (and it seems Rafa might have started to see that's the way forward in the Premier League) then I'm sure we'll get a good run.

Great result today lads, lets put this in perspective:

You're manager and players have been getting shit left, right & centre of late. From your own supporters, from the media & from opposing fans.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter

Liverpool 3 - 1 Boro

Torres :applause:

Hats off, enjoy it boys. :)

It was 3-2 wasn't it - you give them too much credit ;))

Inter President Massimo Moratti
We have yet to play the second leg, which will be in the more favourable conditions at San Siro.
If the crowd are as I expect them to be, it will be hard for Liverpool. I have trust. We have 90 minutes and we can score 15 goals if we want to.

:lmao:

You're playing PES2008 too much my friend! :LOL:

:lmao:

You're playing PES2008 too much my friend! :LOL:

:DD I bet he's pals with Seabass, the greasy gits

Anyways, we won today, but that doesn't cover what IMO was a very poor performance. The whole game was a bit scrappy, but our passing and defending was absolutely woeful. What's up with Xabi? He wasn't even in the squad?! And he's Rafa favorite isn't he?

Another win will help the confidence though, and I am hoping we build some sort of run from this. Next few games are all very much winnable.

And Mash was VERY lucky not get a red! Very, very lucky! But he's still a monster!

I think Rafa'll give Lucas a breather and bring back Xabi. I think he's available, no?

Yeah I think he will get a suspension sometime early next week, poor him.

Yossi should start instead of Kuyt as well. Our players are so poor technically. At least Yossi can keep the ball on his feet.

Yep Yossi came on and looked great. Really want to see Yossi playing just behind Torres.

It was a poor performance with some positives, but I think alot was down to the CB pairing.

Hopefully. I wouldnt bet on it though, he's had so many set backs and Rafa will be contemplating what the best way is to introduce him back.

So anyone know much about Rafinha? We've sent scouts to look at him and the player has said he'd like to move to us.

I think Arbeloa is much better at right-back than Finnan, who's getting on a bit now.

Just watched Rafinha play today, and been watching him for the past 2 years. This season he has really matured into a top class right back. He is fast, and loves to overlap and attack. Has a pretty good cross on him, and whips it in rather than float it. Very solid defensively, and does a lot of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0_1--cPGgs

Ridiculous amount of stamina, and can run around the whole day. Let's just say a younger and slightly poorer version of Dani Alves, but he can be as good as Alves in a couple of seasons, if he continues to improve like he did this season. Plus his name means 'Little Rafa' so it's all set.

Absolutely. We've been crying out for any quality on any wide position. Plus he will suit the 4-2-3-1 system perfectly (which I hope Rafa sticks with).

I know he's an attacking full back, but when you have the stanima and pace to track back, you could easily turn into a top class full back.

If this goes through, I'd be very excited. No doubt he can play on the right wing too, but would be perfect in a wing back system.

He would be perfect in a 4-2-3-1 that we have been playing. Let's hope Coco does not screw this up like he did with Alves (I will never forgive him for that!). Now go on Rafa find a left back.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N158952080224-1140.htm

Now if just Stevie comes out with something. Can anyone read between the lines in Reina comments? Not being friends with the manager. Hmmm......

More crap

http://notw.typepad.com/dunn/?CMP=KNC-SC&HBX_OU=50&HBX_PK=andy+dunn

Anyways, BS stories around the net that Real will make a 50m move for Gerrard.

Last edited:

Some very bad news, Reina's grandfather passed away :((

Wish the best for Pepe and his family, top, top lad.

RIP

YNWA

Back
Top Bottom