Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Does anyone know of an audio stream to listen to the match commentary? I can't get bbc5live over here online so any "others" that are doing it?

Or a videostream and the program to watch it?

Tnx Mike, but Im not sure it will work. Has to do with licesing, I can listen to 5live without commentary but the moment they go to matches is gets blocked by the bbc.

Was Arbeloa at fault for Boro's first? Never confident when he's at CB.

Think we need to score more because I fancy boro to get another with this make shift defence.

Arbeloa shocking at CB. Shows how much Carra is needed. In other news Agger is very close to returning.

Tuncay should have been sent off for that handball, the cheeky twat.

God, how bloody poor were we?!!!

My god, where would we be without Nando!

Boro outlclassed and outplayed us. All our players have been poor, and it's comical to watch Kuyt taking on a defender. I burst out laughing every time he tries.

And Arbeloa is very dodgy at CB, he doesn't have the build or the awareness for a CB. He's excellent at full back, but I would like to see Skrtel on instead of Arbeloa. He can risk 45 minutes. I am telling you, this Agger injury has been more costly than we could think of.

And our passing has been absolutely woeful.

Let's hope Rafa sorts it out at half time. I fancy Nando for a hat trick today.

Btw, to all those calling Torres a diver, he could easily have fallen down for the first goal, but didn't.

Defense looks very shaky indeed. The last chance at the end of the half pretty much said it all for me. A boro attacker got past hyppia and was running into the area and hyppia actually had to tell arbeloa to close him down as he was staying in the centre. Can't blame arbeloa as he isnt a CB. Just need the other 2 to gain fitness.

What's with our attacking play! All we do is play square balls, fill the penalty area, then hoof it up, and hope someone gets a head on it!

Anyways, Nando, 20 goals, a million for every goal, and more to come. Fucking love him (in an as non-gay way as possible).

You never know he might just! He would have been on at least 30 if not for those injuries...

And those pundits are at it again, saying he's started so few games this season! FFS, he was injured you idiots!

Happy Torres Day! :)

Dodgy defending, terrible passing, and one fucking amazing center forward!

Middesbrough were the better team, but we have Torres, they don't, so it's a fair result! :)

Thank Fuck for that.

3 crucial points, a nando hat-trick and thankfully we wont ever see Arbeloa and Hyypia at CB again because Carra, Skrtel and Agger are all avaliable soon.

TBH, we clearly suffered from a lack of rotation! :-pp

So, Nando MOM isn't he? I haven't seen an interview of him in English, apart from the one with King Kenny.

Cheers Boro, thanks for the points. And just when you were looking like getting something from the game one of your players gets sent off. :D

Rubbish performance, the 2nd half was really bad. Was lucas really tired?! His 1st touch and passing were terrible in the 2nd half.

Gosh that was frightening .. almost lost it there. And I think Masch will face disciplinary actions next week for using the hand on Ali, which fortunately he was stupid enough to act by a b*tchy slap. Oh my word ..

Were liverpool that bad today? Watched from 60+ min, passes astray yes but we're attacking quite well, Torres and Gerrard combining well. And Masch again was great.

Lucas has lost his air the last 10 minutes or so, loose touches and such. Hope he can take a breather so Alonso can go back to the squad.

Yup, Lucas, Babel, and even Mash just didn't look themselves today. TBH, it was a fiesty and cagey affair. It didn't really have a pattern, and it was more of pushes and tackles than anything.

Back
Top Bottom