Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=594184

There are some problems in the club. Let's hope it leads to poor league form.

Poor form your showing there abhishek! think people are getting carried away with this inter match there dirty this and cheats that, i didnt see much evidence of that to be honest, why wish another team start to fail, dont think italy should be slagged off for diving players our own domestic league is full of it.

Why do you all want Inter to lose the league title?

i don't. they were fantastic this season and deserve the scudetto more than anybody else.

There are some problems in the club. Let's hope it leads to poor league form.

i can't see it happening honestly, Abhishek. As Peter wrote, this defeat will boost their motvation (wich is exactly what happened to liverpool after the defeat against barnsley).

to loose the scudetto, inter should loose 4 matches (wich is not impossible) and roma should win every match till the end of the season (and this is almost impossible).

btw this is the liverpool thread so we better don't go off topic ;)

well obviously Ibra thinks the two yellows were justified!

:mrgreen:

@koolaje, It's nothing new really. I've never really liked Inter, and really like AS Roma, so I am just hoping Liverpool's win could play a hand in Inter's downfall.... \\:o/:lol:

AC Milan are by far my favourite big Italian team ( a very freindly rivaly with Liverpool), but I prefer Sampdoria, Lazio, Fiorentina, Genoa, Napoli and Sampdoria.

Never liked Inter, Roma or Juventus.

I like Fiorentina and AS Roma. Played fantastic attacking football, have developed their own players by blooding their youth, and both managers are brilliant.

I've always chosen Parma when I picked an Italian team on Championship/Football Manager :)

AC Milan are by far my favourite big Italian team ( a very freindly rivaly with Liverpool), but I prefer Sampdoria, Lazio, Fiorentina, Genoa, Napoli and Sampdoria.

Never liked Roma or Juventus.

The sight of Totti just makes me angry. Hammering them 7-1 last season felt sooooooooo good. A small minority of their supporters are so aggressive & their policing was a joke both times we met recently.

I won't say anything on Juventus because you all know what I think of them.

GOOD LIST PETE! ;)

Dags - I've always had a soft spot for Parma too.

Last edited:

Juventus did wrong and they paid the price .So, like some blokes can change for the better maybe they can to

i know that's not the right place to talk about this, but since u keep talking about italian teams.......

juventus did anything wrong.

juventus is del piero (pinturicchio ;)) ), buffon, camoranesi, .... a managerial staff of tens of people..... a board directing staff of tens of people.... a fan base of millions of people.....

none of them knew anything about what 2 men were doing "those days".

those 2 men are antonio giraudo and luciano moggi. they did something wrong (actually "wrong" is an understatement)... and we're still waiting for them to pay.

del piero, buffon, camo, the board, the managerial staff, the fans and all the other persons i mentioned before, they instead already paid.... for something they didn't.... for something they didn't even know about.

A small minority of their supporters are so aggressive
that's not correct mate. a small minority of roma supporters are bastards animals, not simply "aggressive".

Last edited:

i know that's not the right place to talk about this, but since u keep talking about Italian teams.......

Jesus Christ this is my 1st comment about an Italian team :tumble:

Whether the crime fit the punishment is beside the point ,I feel they should be given a clean slate w/o going into the blame game

The sight of Totti just makes me angry. Hammering them 7-1 last season felt sooooooooo good. A small minority of their supporters are so aggressive & their policing was a joke both times we met recently.

I won't say anything on Juventus because you all know what I think of them.

GOOD LIST PETE! ;)

Dags - I've always had a soft spot for Parma too.

TBH, the 'Ultras' of all Italian teams are very, very aggressive.

And talking about Juve, lo zio is right, the 2 men who actually did everything wrong haven't paid. Instead the team, the fans, the coaching staff, they have paid.

unfortunate thing that happened to juve sad but they were found guilty... always liked juve good players and most of them stuck by their team through the harsh times

Some more good news

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2259059,00.html

Good chance we might see Agger-Hyypia tomorrow, but I don't know if Rafa will risk it.

Anyways, taken from RAWK, absolutely brilliant

Rafa: "Alves is kwalateee no, I must have him"

Parry: "Let me speak to Sevilla, Rafa, and see if a deal can be done, fee agreed etc"

Rafa: "Well Coc...I mean Reeek?"

Parry: (adjust his stripey tie): "Thing is Rafa they want a lot of money for him"

Rafa: "So? Jus' pay it Reeek, is easy for sure?"

Parry: (sucking his teeth) "Not that simple I'm afraid Rafa.....isn't there anyone cheaper you want?"

Rafa: (getting annoyed): "No! I want Alves.....he is pure kwalateee, you will see no"

Parry: "Ok ok Rafa, calm down....I'll see what we can do, they want £10m, best we can do is £7m, things are a bit tight right now, you know how it is right?"

Rafa: (coldly): "No, I no understand..."

(week later)

Parry: (sheepish) "They keep upping the price on him, the dirty dago bast......sorry Rafa...they now want £12m"

Rafa: (red faced) "No no no! Reek, this is how we Spanish do buisness, just offer them £8m and Alves will be on a plane this afternoon - we have medical all ready, I speak to Doc Waller already"

Parry: "I'll have to ask David - we may need to raise some money"

Rafa: "What is your hair and tie allowance Reek, every month no?"

Parry: (pretends not to hear, gets Moores on the phone)......"sorry Rafa, no can do, we can't go above £7m"

Rafa: "%&*$£@£%£!!!"

(Seven weeks later, Aug 2006)

Rafa: "I had it with Cisse, he is gone for sure. I need money for new guy - Villa, good Spanish boy - only £20m - you know my ideas no? Is possible?"

Parry: "No chance Rafa, as I said in June we're broke......however David can loan us some money, £9m and you can have Dirk Kuyt"

Rafa: "£9m?! Wha' you mean £9m? You said only £7m. I wanted Dani Alves. You told Sevilla 'no way' but now you say you have money? I no happy Reeek, NO HAPPY!" *snaps pencil*

Parry: "but Dirk Kuyt, Rafa, great player, scored lots and lots I hear.....

Rafa: "Yeah sure whatever......*mutters*"

Jesus Christ this is my 1st comment about an Italian team :tumble:

:shock:
easy mate, i didn't mean to be aggressive:D
i was just saying... "i know the liverpool's thread is not the right place to talk about italian teams, but since u guys (not u bebo) keep talking about it, guess nobody will blame me if i do a little off topic".......

no harm intended Bebo ;):beer:

better if we get back to liverpool now ;)

Abhishek, did liverpool really paid £9m for kuyt?!! :shock:

Good videos. Both are very promising and I'm looking forward to seeing them both in action. A lot's been mentioned about Pacheco being amazing, though Nemeth is very highly rated too.

Abhishek, did liverpool really paid £9m for kuyt?!! :shock:

Yes :ACHOO:

What a waste of 9 million. Can't believe that could have been spend on Alves. He had a record as good as anyone in the Dutch league, but I have never seen a striker with such a poor first touch, pace, terrible close control in my life. But then again, Chelsea paid 30m for Shevchenko :roll:

Anyways, we seem to be interested in Schalke right back Rafinha

http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/footballnews/View.php?ArticleID=550

He's not as good as Dani Alves yet, but he's two years younger, and a fantastic prospect. Loves overlapping, has a decent cross on him, fast, good on the ball, and good defensively. Rafa spotted Alves at this age, and he's turned world class! I think it could be the same case for Rafinha (notice the name!). Anyways, if Alves is worth 25 million, then Rafinha for 5 million is a great price.

@PJG, Yup, Nemeth, Pacheco and Insua are the ones for the future. I will be very interested to see Rafa's youth policy, as he never really he developed his own players in the past.

Last edited:

"Moratti: We Can Score 15 Goals Against Liverpool"

:lol:

I tell you what though lads - if Inter score early it's gonna put the frighteners on your players!

Back
Top Bottom