Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Yeh, it will! It's far, far from over. The work is only half done. I am confident of going through, but Inter have as much chance of going as we did of beating them on Tuesday. So, you never know!

I fancy L'pool to slip through with an away goal.

Then and ONLY then will I eat my poo.

Sorin! Good call.

Moratti is a fool, but he obviously doesn't beleive it, he just trying to pump up the players and create a climate of fear.

Even at our worst we very rarely let in 3 without replay. The only time I can remember that is against Arsenal at the Emirates last season, and personally I thought that it was very, very even even after the 2nd goal.

LMAO at the sig Abhishek

Abishek - What I meant was, if L'pool get through I WILL eat my own poo. I was just stating how I think they'll do it. :)

Who you lot got this weekend?

eh so you fancy us to slip through with an away goal, so you will eat your poo then?

you really are insistent on eating that poo aren't you. I did think it was a very dangerous thing to say at the time.

Okay we'd be humbled by Barnsley, but remember Barca last year? The Bellamy-Riise incident, no-one gave us a chance. Things just aren't that simple.

I'm not expecting a brilliant away performance in Inter. I think we'll let in a goal, but I think We'll nick one, but ask me again closer to the time, because any such classic counter attacking performance would have to need the right personel fit and in form!

plan m you really desperate to eat your own poo? good lord... blue4life... this match might just break the shackles off Liverpool and they may just end up unbeaten in the final few matches...

eh so you fancy us to slip through with an away goal, so you will eat your poo then?

you really are insistent on eating that poo aren't you. I did think it was a very dangerous thing to say at the time.

Okay we'd be humbled by Barnsley, but remember Barca last year? The Bellamy-Riise incident, no-one gave us a chance. Things just aren't that simple.

I'm not expecting a brilliant away performance in Inter. I think we'll let in a goal, but I think We'll nick one, but ask me again closer to the time, because any such classic counter attacking performance would have to need the right personel fit and in form!

Also remember, we'll have about 4 matches in 9 days, the Inter game being last. I have a feeling it's going to be 2-1 to Inter with us going through. Torres to score with a piece of magic. Anyways, I am more scared of facing Boro. Ibrahimovic is nothing compared to Mido....

Mid-who?

Downing is the one I fear the most, his crossings are like Pennants with precision and consistency.

plan m you really desperate to eat your own poo? good lord... blue4life... this match might just break the shackles off Liverpool and they may just end up unbeaten in the final few matches...

we will talk about it after the boro game and our man city game on monday night....we beat them again and 4th place is all but ours, we always finish our campaign very strongly...

So do Liverpool.....

Anyways, if Liverpool win all their games, and Everton win all their games, and the derby is a draw, then Liverpool will be 4th :)

Mate, turn your sarcasm detectors on :)

Did it look like sarcasm? It's supposed to be a complement to Pennant, but what the hell. I'm sure he'll be starting tomorrow so let's see if I'm wrong :mrgreen:

Everton is on a roll really, can't see them waste too much points from now on.

Copied from RAWK:

Time line of information/source events:

Informer: Redlady21
Time: Feb 19, '08 23:43:00
Info: Assured by her boss at Melwood that the deal is done
Reliability: An apparently popular icliverpool.co.uk forum poster and source inside the club.

Informer: Cowtownred
Time: Feb 19, '08, 23:45:46
Info: Assured by his source the deal is done
Reliability: Esteemed RAWK poster with source inside the deal.

Informer: ShanksLegend
Time: Feb 20, '08, 00:33:16
Info: No further info from his source but confident it will happen.
Reliability: Esteemed RAWK poster with source inside the club.

Informer: Elisha Scott
Time: Feb 22 2008, 12:01:00
Reliability: Esteemed YNWA.TV poster with various sources inside the club.

Looks like the DIC takeover is almost done, and just a few final details sorting, plus the whole manager/players sage. Let's hope it gets sorted.

Anyways, another masterpiece from RAWK

semaphore2.thumbnail.jpg

'what you say?? ' & ' LOOK!! A SEAGULL!!!!' LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

@ abhishek: that's cracked me up big time man!! already saved the image!! classic!! LOL

from the Art Varderly and freinds photoshop thread no doubt :D

Absolute class that thread. Whenever I feel shit or we are going through a bad patch I just go through that thread and it cheers me up big time.

Copied from RAWK:

Time line of information/source events:

Informer: Redlady21
Time: Feb 19, '08 23:43:00
Info: Assured by her boss at Melwood that the deal is done
Reliability: An apparently popular icliverpool.co.uk forum poster and source inside the club.

Informer: Cowtownred
Time: Feb 19, '08, 23:45:46
Reliability: Esteemed RAWK poster with source inside the deal.

Informer: ShanksLegend
Time: Feb 20, '08, 00:33:16
Info: No further info from his source but confident it will happen.
Reliability: Esteemed RAWK poster with source inside the club.

Informer: Elisha Scott
Time: Feb 22 2008, 12:01:00
Reliability: Esteemed YNWA.TV poster with various sources inside the club.

its defo a matter of when its going to be announced. Probably strategically.

Surprise, surprise. Same team as Inter, but Arby comes in the center as Carra is injured. Maybe Rafa is giving up rotation?

Well it was rumoured that he had told the team, after the barnsley match, that for the rest of the season the team will be unchanged unless injuries happen.

Back
Top Bottom