Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I can't find a video, but as soon as Lucas came on, Gerrard and Carra looked at each other, and started shaking their heads, with a very dirty look. It was pretty pathetic if you looked at it.

And I agree with Pete, Gerrard did have a great final, but Didi was just as important, and without Luis, we wouldn't have reached the final in the first place.

Fair points Pete and at the end of the day, you know you're club much better than I do. I just think that without Gerrard, you'd be even worst off. He can turn a match on it's head in a moment of brilliance - apart from Torres what other players can do that at Liverpool? I would safely say NONE.

Also lads, who scored that late goal against (I think it was) Olympiacos at Anfield in front of The Kop? That was the most important goal which eventually sent you lot to the final as you were going out unless he smashed that brilliant shot. No way was Dudek or Garcia as important as Gerrard in 2005.

Last edited:

I can't find a video, but as soon as Lucas came on, Gerrard and Carra looked at each other, and started shaking their heads, with a very dirty look. It was pretty pathetic if you looked at it.

Woo i'm really surprised by this behaviour ,looks like at the moment there isn't a great spirit in the dressing room

Fair points Pete and at the end of the day, you know you're club much better than I do. I just think that without Gerrard, you'd be even worst off. He can turn a match on it's head in a moment of brilliance - apart from Torres what other players can do that at Liverpool? I would safely say NONE.

Also lads, who scored that late goal against (I think it was) Olympiacos at Anfield in front of The Kop? That was the most important goal which eventually sent you lot to the final as you were going out unless he smashed that brilliant shot. No way was Dudek or Garcia as important as Gerrard in 2005.

well Mellor and Pongolle had to score before that goal mate, so everyone played their part. The defence played their part in not letting in two. You catch my drift?

wtf? what are they saying peter, cant make it out! Im guessing its norwegian or something! ;)

Last edited:

"You don't care about Rafa, you don't care about fans, Liverpool Football Club is in the wrong hands"

And I am not even a scouse.

They dont care about rafa, they don't care about the fans....liverpool football club, is in the wrong hands.

Get out of our club! Get out of our club!
You lying bastards!!
Get out of our club!!

Similair protest will be done at every home game from now on.

For the first attempt that was rather good, and the stewards were mainly okay about it.

Last edited:

Hi boys, I'm back :)

After a week off footie, seems our beloved team finally managed a win. Did somebody say OUR Stevie is about to leave? Must be that drunk united fan again .. and finally Crouch started a game and proved he's the 2nd best striker in LFC. I hope he gets a run now.

I think it might be good for Torres to rest abit for now since I think he's abit loosing focus, let Crouch lead the role at front.

imo opinion peter crouch is very important to lfc, cant remember many times when he let you down , you know what your getting from the guy and has popped up with many important goals for club and country, agree that he is 2nd best at this club!!

Ahhhaaaa Now It All Makes Sense!!

agentshicksgillettelu8.jpg

:lol: LOVE IT!
Credit to CHICO....

Last edited:

I hope not all is bad, as I said Torres wasn't in the best of forms. However, Crouch is in good form, scoring lately as a sub, now let us see if he hasn't forgotten how to start a game :)

Crouchy was good last night, all is not lost lads. Chelsea away is a tough fixture for any club though.

I really hope Babel starts up front with Crouch. Or Babel on the left, and Pennant on the right, with Yossi just behind crouch. But we know Dirk is going to get a game, and run around like a headless chicken.

Has anyone read the premierleague / clubs' agreement to look into the proposal to play a 39th game of the season abroad? I think its shocking and another fine example of the game going tits up. Also who the hell would want to watch boro vs fulham in dubai/hongkong/NY/LA/etc? Boro cant even fill their own stadium!

Has anyone read the premierleague / clubs' agreement to look into the proposal to play a 39th game of the season abroad? I think its shocking and another fine example of the game going tits up. Also who the hell would want to watch boro vs fulham in dubai/hongkong/NY/LA/etc? Boro cant even fill their own stadium!

well considering fulham is USA's B team, a lot of people! :)

Sorry but what's funny about that?

You dont think gillette and hicks in everton colours is funny, you dont get irony? :roll:

it wernt a dig i just thought it was funny , your very sensitive dags!

oh! i see im not on your ignore list any more, thanks for that ive had no sleep since the day you said i would be ignored....:roll:

relax and have a laugh will you ffs....

Last edited:

You dont think gillette and hicks in everton colours is funny, you dont get irony? :roll:

it wernt a dig i just thought it was funny , your very sensitive dags!

oh! i see im not on your ignore list any more, thanks for that ive had no sleep since the day you said i would be ignored....:roll:

relax and have a laugh will you ffs....

You can have them if you really like them that much LOL!!! \\:o/

It's not like they are willing to spend the money on Liverpool FC .. or at any other club for that matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom