Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Seems a load of bullshit for me. I have accepted the fact that those 2 are here to stay. Though the silence from Gillett is pretty alarming.

Seams like Blue4shite is still posting around here more than the Everton thread......

Btw, Aimar is not really injury prone. He picks the odd knock every season, but still plays plenty of games per season, and this is the first long-term injury he's had.

So Barnsley in the cup, with atleast one other big 4 team out by the next round. It really is a poor showing from the prem this season by this round. Should easily be a top4 team to lift the cup, and possibly a second rate final if anybody ends up drawing each other earlier like the manu-arse one.

:roll: gullable or what.

relax , take a deep breath , football banter is about winding people up, do you understand? Thats what i do because i love to laugh , scousers are the funniest people in the world (after the irish) ;)

Its obvious you red - shite on here are not from liverpool , nor i before you say it, but i do have a sense of humour , dont take me so serious for the 100th time :lol:

We're all for humour Blue4life, but you really just aren't funny, end of story. Every post you make borders on extreme arrogance. Something which I have never associated with Everton fans for numerous reasons

I wouldn't bother replying Peter, he's like a lot of the other knobs who come in here to try and piss people off for their own laughs and not care about anyone else. This is supposed to be a friendly forum yet we get pricks coming along with their "banter" who are just out to annoy people and get peoples back up.

Quite how these people get away with trolling so much, and claim it's just "banter" is beyond me. Anyway, just don't even bother acknowledging their posts, they'll soon get bored.

dam it dags , thought i was on your ignore list ;) :lol:
arrogance? this is the most arrogant thread on this site, we this we that and then its "next year" shite year after year, admit it your not in the big four anymore and ya got lucky in the champions league win because we finished fourth that year not your lot and then you got on your knee`s and cried to uefa.

Last edited:

Sissoko is to gogo!

Used to be a quality player dont know why he went so god awful. I wish him all the best and hope he becomes one of the defensive midfielders in the world because he has the potential to do it. Ive never seen a guy work so damn hard.

Shame he cant do anything else!

Last edited:

I would think the 2008 comment is a mistake, more likely 2012 or something like that. Decent enough business for him, especially if it secures Masch.

News on 365; the 30m rent per year on the loan has to be paid by Liverpool and not by the people loaning the money.

Like the glazer takeover I really don't understand how these types of deals can be made. If the debt to take the "asset" over of the loan gets placed on the "asset" and the original loan to "buy" the asset is based on the potential earnings of the asset what the hell do these guys actually pay or what responsibility do they end up with?

Guess I can walk into a carshop, "buy" a car based on its potential earnings as a "cab" with a loan and when those payments dont materialise its on the "car" to sort it out and I can walk away.

I know thats not how it works, but at the same time I dont know how it does work as it just seems if it goes tits up the club is doomed and the "owners" get to walk away as all the "investment" is placed in the clubs corner.

Last edited:

All I can understand is that the loan is to be paid by profits made by the club. Those two idiots haven't put a single penny of their own money into the club. Manure did the same thing, but they already had a 70,000 stadium giving them earnings to pay off the loan. I still haven't understood it properly, and the whole thing does seem very fishy to me.

All I can understand is that the loan is to be paid by profits made by the club. Those two idiots haven't put a single penny of their own money into the club. Manure did the same thing, but they already had a 70,000 stadium giving them earnings to pay off the loan. I still haven't understood it properly, and the whole thing does seem very fishy to me.

i thought it was different, i thought gillet and hicks have put up some of there own money and financned a loan, so a little of both

dam it dags , thought i was on your ignore list ;) :lol:
arrogance? this is the most arrogant thread on this site, we this we that and then its "next year" shite year after year, admit it your not in the big four anymore and ya got lucky in the champions league win because we finished fourth that year not your lot and then you got on your knee`s and cried to uefa.

I love the way you just brush it off. Only a Champions League Win, pfft, Everton win them all the time!. Oh and getting to another final soon after was obviously also a fluke.

You seem to forget you fluffed your qualifier! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You've played a game more and you've played your best football in years and you are two points ahead of us. Woopdie Do. We've been way off colour and are playing way beneath our potential.

Everton finishing 4th that year has nothing to do with us winning the Champions League.

btw I think this Sissoko deal is better than we could have possibly imagined:

momo.jpg

Last edited:

Finally, if Masch stays we have more stability in the team, since most of the time Masch is in the starting 11 :)

Peter you do talk some bollox , playing away below your potential ha! What a laugh , answer is mate you aint! mediocre team,there are three players in your team i would have in our team and thats only because carra and stevie are blues at heart! the rest are very poor indeed. Torres is the next best thing to c. ronaldo who imo the best player in the world at the moment , congrats on the getting to the final again, no mean fete i know, but you and i both know it wont be happening this year on any front, you need a complete over haul a complete clear out barr two or three players , what you think?

Gudjohnsen has said he's staying at Barca after Bolton enquired after him.

American businessman Robert Kraft admits he has not ruled out a possible takeover of Liverpool.

Kraft owns American football side New England Patriots and Major League Soccer outfit New England Revolution.

And Kraft - who is founder, chairman and chief executive of the Kraft Group - was strongly linked with a bid to buy the Reds before the Merseyside club was taken over by fellow Americans George Gillett and Tom Hicks for £470million in 2007.

However, Gillett and Hicks are rumoured to be unsettled on Merseyside following Liverpool's lacklustre form and a much publicised bust-up with manager Rafa Benitez regarding the club's January transfer policy.

Gillett and Hicks

Dubai International Capital are thought to remain interested in a bid to buy out Gillett and Hicks, after withdrawing from the race to own the Reds last year, and Kraft has now hinted that he could also consider a takeover at Anfield.

"We haven't ruled it out completely," Kraft told Sky Sports News.

"But I'm worried a little bit. I want to be able to win whatever we do. But there are no rules in terms of spending on players.

"We would never want to be in a business where we couldn't compete and right now some of the structure doesn't allow you to compete on a level playing field."

Moores meeting

And Kraft admits he has met with David Moores, who was Liverpool chairman before selling his stake to Gillett and Hicks and is now a director at Anfield, in the past.

"I spent a lot of time with Mr Moores and his group in Liverpool and we know something about building an opportunity," Kraft added.

"The fan base in Liverpool is a lot like the fan base of the Patriots when we bought them.

"They are dedicated fans if you give them a quality product and they know you are doing their best to win."

Peter you do talk some bollox , playing away below your potential ha! What a laugh , answer is mate you aint! mediocre team,there are three players in your team i would have in our team and thats only because carra and stevie are blues at heart! the rest are very poor indeed. Torres is the next best thing to c. ronaldo who imo the best player in the world at the moment , congrats on the getting to the final again, no mean fete i know, but you and i both know it wont be happening this year on any front, you need a complete over haul a complete clear out barr two or three players , what you think?

Hehe, of course we're fucking playing below our potential, do you honestly think our team shouldn't expect to beat the like of Wigan and Birmingham at home. Reina, Mascherano, Torres, Gerrard, Agger, Carragher would all get into top european sides along with the rest of the big clubs in England. Babel, Lucas, Benayoun, Aurelio, Finnan, Arbeloa, Alonso, Crouch aren't exactly shit either. The only player I'd take from Everton is Arteta! What I would take right now from Everton is your confidence and passion.

The reason Rafa is under pressure is because we are playing below our potential.

Looks like the Mash deal is going through, which is great news. No news on Aimar on though. Would have loved him here, but seems to be only a rumour.

God I hope we can win today, and get our confidence back. I am in a way glad that Mash is suspended, because we really don't need him when playing against mid table teams. Hopefully, Xabi should be good enough cover for Mash, and obviously he adds to that his brilliant vision and passing. I am not commenting on what I think will happen, as I ain't too sure either. Let's just hope we have got our set pieces sorted!

Kuyt is playing again! Remember him scoring a belter in the first 10 seconds last time around, but he won't be scoring tonight! Dunno what Crouch has to do to get a game.

According to pisshead Paul Merson, Liverpool are playing shite and Benayoun has saved us twice. How much longer are we gonna stay in this slump? :(

We are playing shite. It's just appalling. Our attacking play is absolutely clueless, and Kuyt has given his one of his worst performances so far, and that's saying something. I doubt we've stringed more than 5 passes together, and West Ham almost scored twice from set pieces. Our best player has been Kewell, and even he hasn't done anything. Gerrard and Xabi have been non-existent. Oh yeh, Torres has been marked out of the game. He hasn't even beaten one defender.

For god sakes, get Kuyt off. It's just embarrassing. Is he the same player who was top scorer for us last season?

:(

Last edited:

At this rate, even though the owners have backed Rafa, this form isn't good enough and could warrant a sacking under normal circumstances. I like Rafa a lot but it just seems he can't get anything right for us lately.

Back
Top Bottom