Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Honestly I think the players want Rafa sacked. They haven't come out once to support him and this is so lacklustre and devoid of passion. If you need any motivation to play some football its to stop your fans from taking a slating back at work on monday!!!!!!!!

And if the players do, I do.

Even if you win Havant its still embarrassing that you went behind to them twice!

YUP!:shock:

what is up with all these own goals all of a sudden?

Actually koolaje I did let out a sigh of relief after that Yossi goal! I'm still not conifdent that we'll roll them over in the 2nd half and thats a sign of how bad things have become.

Jesus this makes oldham look like world beaters no excuse for this red-shite , absolute crap!!:lol:

HALF-TIME: Liverpool have been thoroughly out played and are lucky to be on level terms. Few would have predicted this half-time score line prior to kick-off, but on this showing few would also argue that Havant do not deserve to be in front. After this dramatic first 45 minutes, who knows what could happen in the second half.

cool.jpg

LAUREL AND RAFA!!

Last edited:

I think it's time to change the manager. I can't see us winning a match (including this one) under Rafa.

We certainly haven't been outplayed, we've had more possesion and more shots. H&W are packing the area and counter-attacking.

We're struggling against binmen. Really, in all my years as a Liverpool fan, I've never been so embarassed about how our team plays than we have this season. This sums it all up.

Skrtel has been crap. Another poor signing....

A bit over the top mate? He's known to be a quality player and he's come into this game making his debut with a lot of people watching him and hoping he makes a mistake, I can't say Hyppia has played much better.

We certainly haven't been outplayed, we've had more possesion and more shots. H&W are packing the area and counter-attacking.

We're struggling against binmen. Really, in all my years as a Liverpool fan, I've never been so embarassed about how our team plays than we have this season. This sums it all up.

I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm disgusted too, but calling them a bunch of binmen is ridiculous, they are here on merit.

A bit over the top mate? He's known to be a quality player and he's come into this game making his debut with a lot of people watching him and hoping he makes a mistake, I can't say Hyppia has played much better.

infact Finnan "mr consistent" has been the worst of the lot

Is finnan another bad signing? no he's been a bargain.

fIGHT AMONGST YOURSELVES BOY`S NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE NOW , IM AWAY TO WORK WITH ANOTHER BIG CHEESEY GRIN :lol:

IN MOYES WE TRUST.

Bloody hell, you lot might win the league after your performance against Havant! World Class :applause:

Being serious, do any of you guys ever go to Anfield? (I'm not trolling, genuine question.) :)

Bloody hell, you lot might win the league after your performance against Havant! World Class :applause:

Being serious, do any of you guys ever go to Anfield? (I'm not trolling, genuine question.) :)

impossible to get tickets, too expensive to travel up for me personally, I don't drive and I'm not paying £60 for the trains, unless you have contacts of couse.

Will be going this year though!

That's fair enough Pete, exactly the same for me with United. I have only been to Old Trafford twice this season (the last game was the 6-0 drubbing of Newcastle though!) Living in Swansea means it's a 10 hour round trip to see United for me. My question was more for the local lads - do you get to Anfield much?

Back
Top Bottom