Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Skrtel is allowed to play, but Rafa says it will be a while until we see him because the Russian season only finished recently.

All the speculation was made up by the media. Klinsmann is confirmed to go to Bayern in the summer.

Carrying on from Agger and his tatto wearing psyco look:

picture4lj1.jpg

He looks like a drug-addict (lol) .. wonder how he plays .. is Rafa tall or Skrtel is a short defender? Didn't see much difference between the two.

Haha he looks like a smackhead who's gonna mug someone! If he plays crap, we'll send him off to Manchester where he'll fit in nicely with all of the smackheads there ;)

Another player I've never heard of goes to Liverpool - wonder how this one turns out?

Had you heard of Park, Dong, Vidic, Silvestre, Pique, Solskjaer, Cantona etc?

Obviously you would have. You support United, so you would be always aware what players they're looking after before you sign them.

Did you ever hear about Reina, Alonso, Luis Garcia, Agger?

Another player I've never heard of goes to Liverpool - wonder how this one turns out?

Lets be honest, your knowledge is limited to a selection of players that you think are good players because the media says so....

I don't no much about him apart from the fact that he is highly regarded as one of best stalets in Europe. Much like Agger was.

He quick, agressive, a leader, brilliant in the air and will put in 100%

Those Russian teams are producing some brilliant talents that will be snapped up more and more by the European giants.

We all know its a risk going for someone who isn't proven, but honestly I think this lad is better suited to our club than Latino defenders like Palleta, Pelligrino, Heinze etc

Last edited:

Lets be honest, your knowledge is limited to a selection of players that you think are good players because the media says so....

Not at all. I know a good player when I see him despite what the media say mate. It's just you lot keep going on about "needing to be like Chelsea and United by signing some WORLD CLASS players" and you go and risk another buy hoping he'll fit in at L'pool. All these £4, £5, £6 million buys add up (see list of players Rafa has bought since being charge at Liverpool in our United thread.)

That's a good point Plan M. But name me an affordable, young, world class centre back avaliable in the january transfer window?

Our back line is ageing and was in a desperate need for backup considering our injuries. The face we have secure a highly sought after, young defender with the qualities of Carra and Hyypia put together, is actually promosing, and indicates that Rafa is staying put at least for now.

and yes PM, you know a good player when you see him. We don't have Russian league coverage over here, thats not to say they are all shite! Our media is also probably the least knowlegable in the world, so they can make flipant remarks on SSN all they like, whilst any other follower of European football will probably laugh right back.

Last edited:

Rafa choose Agger, and he turned out to be great. So, I am pretty hopeful that Skrtel should be a decent player as well.

hmmm theres no smoke with out fire as they say! They would be mad to get rid of rafa, who is his right hand man? is he english?

any one care to answer my question?

Last edited:

hmmm theres no smoke with out fire as they say!

Its the tabloids ffs! football365 had a "rumour generator" a few years ago. Half the "joke" rumours were the same as the nonsense printed. Rafa has actually already been fired and they have inlisted a lookie-likee to keep the fans happy. Shhhst, dont tell anyone, heard it from an insider.

The fact they reported a player signing for arsenal as a done deal when it was some random webjoke speaks volumes. Its a bit like the US army bombing campaings. As long as you use enough of them one is bound to be accurate!

Agger is on the bench. Torres and Voronin upfront. I am dissapointed. I still want to see Babel and Torres play together up front. And Risse on the left wing * shudders *.I think we can win this comfortably, but you never know with Middlesbrough (and Liverpool).

Last edited:

Boro always seem to step up a gear for the big teams, hopefully we can manage but with how we are playing I wouldnt be surprised to see this finishing as a draw/loss.

Boro always seem to step up a gear for the big teams, hopefully we can manage but with how we are playing I wouldnt be surprised to see this finishing as a draw/loss.

hmm early indications would say you might be correct mr tik!!

kiss of death there (maybe) ;)

In Moyes We Trust.

I keep on forgetting how poor Voronin and Riise are. This is just depressing. We will lose this game.

Last edited:

Everyhing breaks down when they get involved. You can see by the body language that the players just don't have confidence in anyone apart from the usual suspects.

I fear for Rafa, but i won't shed any tears. He has to take responsibility for negative, over complicatings tactics and bizaree team selections. We'll drop into 7th, and that will be too much for the Yanks.

The guys on skysports are having a small orgasm over torres' goal...keen to see it if anyone has a link? He's seriously class..

Back
Top Bottom