Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Man City are keen on signing Mancini. He's a great winger, and isn't expensive either. I am sure he will go it City, and become a real star, just like all the signings we miss :(

We were linked with him last year I remember. How much is he worth?

Around 12 million I think. Would have been a great buy (like Villa and Alves and Simao).

How much are Juve offering for Momo? He'll be really good in Serie A IMO. The slower pace might just suit him.

Last edited:

£10m for Momo, which is excellent because I'd be happy selling him for £5m.

Man City are keen on signing Mancini. He's a great winger, and isn't expensive either. I am sure he will go it City, and become a real star, just like all the signings we miss :(

why would city need mancini, it does not make sense, they have petrov, who is the best left winger in england at the moment...(yes i posted that)

i doubt sven would say that, sounds like typical bullshit press to me, what manager in his right mind would put that much pressure on a player before they even suit up

Yup, he's a great winger, but no where near Ronaldo. And he insn't exactly that young.

You're right. Nobody can be a bigger cunt than Cristiano ;)

Valencia are in for Sissoko as well. Let the bidding war commence :)

Can we have swap deal with Villa coming here for Sissoko and cash? Let's keep dreaming

Or at least, the bidding is able to finance us buying Mash.

Good news, btw, Agger is very close to first team action

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3033453,00.html

Let's hope we don't have any of Carra's clueless long balls now.

Last edited:

my bad, i think you are right. i thought he was left footed for some reason...

He is right footed started with RB then move to right wing, but now he can play in both wings, Left side cutting in with a powerful shot like Babel.
But I'm afraid he passed his peak...

Since you probably watch Brazilian League, did Lucas score goals when he used to play for Gremio?

Let's hope we don't have any of Carra's clueless long balls now.

It's more like .. "what the hell, none of my teammates is interested in this ball .. so, as I am a no-nonsense defender, I clear the ball forward hoping Torres can beat Ferdinand on the head" :lmao:

Anyway, now we have 4 CBs to choose from, hopefully that wouldn't break the constant backline we have.

I feel sorry for Torres, he took a 10k a week pay cut to join you lot.

Is anyone else worried about the news that mo is going off on a loan deal with the option to sign him in the summer? If he plays as crap for them as he has done for us there is no chance, and that means no money for masch.

I feel sorry for Torres, he took a 10k a week pay cut to join you lot.

he must be lying in all his interviews then. And those smiles and laughs in training are all a cover up:lmao:

Fact is not all footballers crave instant success and fame. They go to a club with a vision and they know that they are part of the plan.

Skrtel to apparently be unveiled today.

If the deal collapses, I think Rafa's off, because the owners wouldn't have sanctioned the finance.

If it goes through, things could be on the up, and we may well have unearther another Agger/Vidic

Since you probably watch Brazilian League, did Lucas score goals when he used to play for Gremio?

A few ones but more assists for sure. Rafa need to play him CM not DM.
In Gremio most of the times he was like Fabregas for Arsenal defending but totally free attacking...

Thanks for the reply. I think that sort of role is for Gerrard atm, but I think Rafa has plans for Lucas.

Nice to see that we signed Skrtel. At least something positive in the year. Is he allowed to play tomorrow?

the finance is there, it's the money that was gonna be spent on that manc during the summer

Heheh glad we bought Skrtel, I would give him enough time to settle and hopefully he will bloom to be another Carra.

Btw, Anelka is now a Chelsea player, gosh nightmare scenario :(

Wasn't he on Brookside?

Very good article. Guilleme Ballague (spelling?) has also said that the Spanish press aren't even mentioning Benitez while our press are constantly hounding him, and he believes it's because they've (the press) targeted Mourinho and seen him leave, now they want Benitez.

I think clubs should start sueing tabloids for slander. It'd soon put a stop to most of the rubbish they say is from "inside sources" when really it's just the journalist claiming someone has said something they haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom