Liverpool Thread

rumour has it that chelsea player Joe Cole is said to be fed up of not havin played enough football and is said to be looking for a move.We have been said to be wanting him on loan this january with an option to buy in 2004.I can see this happening as chelsea might just go out and buy someone else(european rather than british)but seriously hope it doesnt happen as i personally dont rate Joe Cole at all.i'd rather rosicky if we needed an attacking midfielder.let's just hope cole rots in chelsea or moscow instead.........

seriously hope it doesnt happen as i personally dont rate Joe Cole at all.i'd rather rosicky if we needed an attacking midfielder.let's just hope cole rots in chelsea or moscow instead.........

Its good you dont rate him coz a player of his talent and ability would be wasted at Liverpool anyway :twisted:

I actually find it sad that a Young English player of his ability isnt playing first team football If I were him id tell Chelsea to fuck off and join a club that would truly appreciate him

GoonerMagik said:
Its good you dont rate him coz a player of his talent and ability would be wasted at Liverpool anyway :twisted:

the way it's bein wasted at chelsea now.......or west ham last year?

GoonerMagik said:
I actually find it sad that a Young English player of his ability isnt playing first team football If I were him id tell Chelsea to fuck off and join a club that would truly appreciate him

He made his bed...

He would have been better off opting for a move to Manure instead, at least he would have gotten first team football...

But like many players wanting to jump on the Chelsea bandwagon all they're are blinded by is the £££ & a chance of playing a few minutes of CL football...

Like I can't believe that Rivaldo would truly consider a move there...jeez you'd think he'd learnt a lesson at Milan.

Sabac Red said:
GoonerMagik said:

He made his bed...

He would have been better off opting for a move to Manure instead, at least he would have gotten first team football...

But like many players wanting to jump on the Chelsea bandwagon all they're are blinded by is the £££ & a chance of playing a few minutes of CL football...

Like I can't believe that Rivaldo would truly consider a move there...jeez you'd think he'd learnt a lesson at Milan.

youre absolutely right there.all these mercenaries goin to chelsea are now startin to regret it.did joe cole actually think he'd start over the likes of veron,makalele,duff,lampard,geremi just to name a few?no but hey,the money's good.well done then JC,rot there or just f*ck off to moscow where roman wanted to send ya...showed how much he wanted ya there in the first place...

PS:the same thing with rivaldo sabac,he's just another mercenary.....

Wasn't Cole one of the first to go to Chelksi? Just saying he probably thought he would play until all the other Uber players came in....

Regardless, if we can get him on the cheap, why not? He'll certainly add some skill to the squad... a squad that is not very deep at all.

a)i dont rate him at all

b)would rather rosicky as houllier has said to be intrested in him as well

c)le tallec is suitable for the "hole" position as backup to smicer

d)dont rate joe cole at all

e)hamann will be back soon and he and gerrard will occupy centre midfield which leaves smicer and le tallec as backup

f)dont rate joe cole at all

Am I right in guessing that you dont think that Joe Cole is a decent footy player Misfit?

Lmao....

I think it'd be daft for us to get Cole to be honest...

Anywho, on the back of the Liverpool Echo(local newspaper) today it said Hamman and Murphy are gonna be back sooner than expected which is a great boost :)
Can't wait to see Didi back this season...

i have to admit that i never liked steven gerrard,as a footballer,his attitude,his long passes,his "tackles".but during the last couple of liverpool games and especially after watching him play for england against turkey yesterday,i was very impressed.he has been very,very good.he seems to be watching his temper,tackles and gave one hell of a performance yesterday.that too by playin on the left!i thought he was MOM for the game yesterday.and i am very,very proud and happy to be havin such a player play for liverpool.stevie g,if ya somehow happen to post in this forums as well,i am sincerely sorry and thank you.....

PS:heskey was crap,is crap and will always be crap.can you believe the no of times he went down for a big man yesterday?as normal,did sweet f*ckall yesterday and i'm never gonna change my mind bout him....

Wow....

I dont agree at all with the Heskey thing, even my Evertonian mate who abolsutley dispises Heskey thinks Emile had a good game...

In those conditions, the WHOLE TEAM deserve the same credit throughout.

//++Loki++\\ said:
I dont agree at all with the Heskey thing, even my Evertonian mate who abolsutley dispises Heskey thinks Emile had a good game...
\\

when?at half time in the tunnel?he was s*ite there as well...punches didnt connect....

Fathead on the other hand(sadly)had a better game than Emile Donkey.did ya see the diffrence when vassell came on?even when dyer came on,playin on the left looked very dangerous and would have scored if rustu hadnt done a "cantona" on him.....

Misfit said:
Sabac Red said:
GoonerMagik said:

He made his bed...

youre absolutely right there.all these mercenaries goin to chelsea are now startin to regret it.did joe cole actually think he'd start over the likes of veron,makalele,duff,lampard,geremi just to name a few?no but hey,the money's good.well done then JC,rot there or just f*ck off to moscow where roman wanted to send ya...showed how much he wanted ya there in the first place...

PS:the same thing with rivaldo sabac,he's just another mercenary.....

Do you know how bitter you two sound! Funny........

And unless Joe Cole has some weird urge to play at left back, I can't see any reason why he'd want to join your lot.

bitter tb?nah man,we're(or i'll speak for myself)extremely pissed that JC is bein linked with us cos no one wants him here....

Gerard Houllier has made Steven Gerrard captain of the team. Thats the best thing he's done in ages, the kids a natural leader.

Misfit said:
only for tonite's game though right cal?

No mate, for good, read the story on the main site.
I think its great, we'll have someone in the middle shouting at everyone firing a rocket up their arse. He could become similar to Keane or the Souness of old in that respect. Sami never fired up anyone. Great as he is.

Did 'Pool look as good as the online reports claim from their website?

Seems as if the attacking footy is flowing once again for the first time in the froggy's reign.

yeah they looked good last night.3-0 victory with a penalty by diouf missed.le tallec had a good game,be it against an amatuer side.scored one and had a hand in a couple of good moments.let's just hope we keep gettin wins under gerrard's captaincy.portsmouth is next and i'm predicting another win for us.....

spot the difference.....

_39456058_letallec_get300x300.jpg

_39456104_heskey_emp300x245.jpg

PS:great hope(pic 1),great flop(pic 2)

Actually I thought Heskey scored a nice goal last night, nothing to flashy just instinctive...He really needs to be more direct(with his power & speed), there's hints of it here and there, plus the ball he supplied for Kewell's goal was superb.

Le Tallec can grow to be world class, I like the way he's got flare, skill, vision and is no nonense at the same time...

via www.koptalk.com

Reports in Italy today claim that Liverpool are considering making a move for Brazilian ace Rivaldo.

The striker has been linked with Liverpool for some time and continues to be despite Gerard Houllier's comments earlier in the year when he said he would never sign a player like him (a big name) as he prefers to recruit younger talent.

La Gazzetta dello Sport are apparently reporting that Liverpool and Tottenham are interested in recruiting him and that talks are currently ongoing.

Reports here in the UK are rather conflicting with regards to Spurs interest. Some say that they are interested in signing him where as others suggest they have pulled out of the running despite the player's availability on a free.

Rivaldo recently decided to stay at AC Milan until January but he will be allowed to leave then on a free should he find a new club. Reports claim that the 31-year old is looking for wages of around £50,000-a-week

Sabac Red said:
Actually I thought Heskey scored a nice goal last night, nothing to flashy just instinctive

come on man,it was a f*ckin fluke!he f*ckin tripped and it came off him to go in the net.at least for once he fell at the right time.....

back on the rivaldo link,i think it will be a good signing as we could have someone upfront with owen while kewell goes back to the left.seriously doubt it and would rather cisse though.but it seems like cisse will only be here next season,baros's injury,pongolle inexperience,rivaldo might be a good stop gap option....

Back
Top Bottom