Liverpool Thread

Misfit said:
excatly my point,i'm absolutely lovin it at the moment.all we need is hamann and henchoz and we'll be fine.can ya believe that we've got the highest no of attempts on target,even higher than manure?says alot bout heskey doesnt it?

keep forgetting that Hamann is out and its obvious big Sami is missing his mate Henchoz cos he's been playing pretty bad recently, also with Jamie C out its no suprise the defence hasnt looked as strong but saying that you've gotta give GH some credit, he obviously knows that with the defence being abit weak he's getting more out of the team by going forward and he's never really shown that sort of flexibility before so I hope the same fans getting on his back start supporting him now.....

Misfit, why do you want Houllier out of Liverpool?

Pisses me off when people slag Houllier off...

So far this season, Houllier has gotten alot more of an attacking sense out of the team than ever before, We've been playing some really good football, and that's down to Houllier, and what he wants out of the team. Plus the fact he's brought in some quality players(Diouf, Kewell, Finnan, Hyypia etc)

Does any Liverpool fans here reckon Gerrard will sign a new contract? I really cannot see him leaving, L`pool are in his blood.

yeah he'll deffo sign a new contract...

But to be honest, I can see Owen leaving, sooner rather than later too to be honest

//++Loki++\\ said:
Misfit, why do you want Houllier out of Liverpool?

Pisses me off when people slag Houllier off...

So far this season, Houllier has gotten alot more of an attacking sense out of the team than ever before, We've been playing some really good football, and that's down to Houllier, and what he wants out of the team. Plus the fact he's brought in some quality players(Diouf, Kewell, Finnan, Hyypia etc)

for alot of reasons,his tactics,man management,the things he says,and mostly,the treatment of robbie fowler.i really think if fowler had stayed with us,he could have got back in shape and be what he used to be.now it seriously hurts me seein him play.GH destroyed his career in a way(i know robbie had alot to do with it himself).and loki,ya talk bout the quality signings?ya wouldnt have add diouf a mth ago trust me.the only quality signing was hyypia,henchoz,hamann,kewell.ya know how many crap players he's bought?remember ferri,diomede,heskey!!!!for 11mill!!they are shit loads of players who are plainly crap and he's sold a couple of good players for nothing.GH has had problems with nearly every player in the team,did ya know that?even with the liverpool legends FFS!i'll let ya in on a little secret,hyypia form has been drastic lately due to the fact he isnt happy at liverpool no more.guess why?and he will be off come jan or next season to ajax or psv.comes a point of time when ya begin to wonder why everyone is unhappy.no one wants five mickey mouse cups.we want the holy grail,it's ours and should remain ours.i am very sure if roy evans or souness had been managing our squad now,with the players we have now,we'd be champions.yeah he had a heart attack but it was only becos he was doin a bad job.if youre doin a good job,you'll be happy and healthy..why ya ask me?thats why man....

PS:ya said above we play good football,down to houllier.so whe we play badly(and have been ever since he took over)who is it down to?dont forget we've only played maybe three good games so far this season.i'm not gonna think he's the f*ckin messiah after makin us play horrible football over the years just yet.....

Sabac Red said:
Not bothered about Fowler, but letting Anelka go was one BIG mistake...

I heard that, he plays well with city and their feckin shite (WOLVES FFS!!) Ive watched them a few times and he really is class, he's added alot to his game from when he played for the bandits and he was a class act then,

I mean c'mon Anelka or Heskey!!!

And ya right about Fowler, it looks like the guy has never played preofessional football at the moment, but I reckon with him it was too much too soon it'd be hard for any player to keep that level up from being 18 (pay attention Rooney!!)

The way that we are playing now would have been perfect for Anelka with his speed and directness(something that Heskey lacks or just lost), plus it would have given the opposition a lot more to handle instead of just concerntrating on Owen.

Sabac Red said:
The way that we are playing now would have been perfect for Anelka with his speed and directness(something that Heskey lacks or just lost), plus it would have given the opposition a lot more to handle instead of just concerntrating on Owen.

that was one of the players i couldnt believe houllier let go.another one would be litmanen.imagine him playin in smicer's position now.he can provide some killer passes and can score as well.that is why i cant stabd houllier.he wants only the "yes sir!" man and shys away form creative,good players....

for alot of reasons,his tactics,man management,the things he says,and mostly,the treatment of robbie fowler.i really think if fowler had stayed with us,he could have got back in shape and be what he used to be.now it seriously hurts me seein him play.GH destroyed his career in a way(i know robbie had alot to do with it himself).and loki,ya talk bout the quality signings?ya wouldnt have add diouf a mth ago trust me.the only quality signing was hyypia,henchoz,hamann,kewell.ya know how many crap players he's bought?remember ferri,diomede,heskey!!!!for 11mill!!they are shit loads of players who are plainly crap and he's sold a couple of good players for nothing.GH has had problems with nearly every player in the team,did ya know that?even with the liverpool legends FFS!i'll let ya in on a little secret,hyypia form has been drastic lately due to the fact he isnt happy at liverpool no more.guess why?and he will be off come jan or next season to ajax or psv.comes a point of time when ya begin to wonder why everyone is unhappy.no one wants five mickey mouse cups.we want the holy grail,it's ours and should remain ours.i am very sure if roy evans or souness had been managing our squad now,with the players we have now,we'd be champions.yeah he had a heart attack but it was only becos he was doin a bad job.if youre doin a good job,you'll be happy and healthy..why ya ask me?thats why man....

PS:ya said above we play good football,down to houllier.so whe we play badly(and have been ever since he took over)who is it down to?dont forget we've only played maybe three good games so far this season.i'm not gonna think he's the f*ckin messiah after makin us play horrible football over the years just yet.....

Fowler left more because of Phil Thompson, not Houllier. Jean-Michel Ferri was brought in because Houllier was getting slagged off in the dressing-room, but did not know who by. When he DID find out, it was down to Ferri as "he could speak nor understand a word of english" It was a ploy to get the people out who wanted to be out, hence why Paul Ince was sold. I know maybe Heskey isn't worth £11 million, but if you watch the 2000/2001 season review, you'll see his quality, and I bet you wasn't moaning then. And a month ago, I would of said Diouf is a quality buy, coz he is. Hyypia isn't playing the best lately because of the fact that his partner in defence for the past 3 years isn't their. You've even heard it yourself, Hyypia and Henchoz understand each other, so don't be blaming his "dip in form" at the fact he's unhappy, its the fact he hasn't got his central partner along side him.
And weve played bad football since he took over, watch the treble video. I dont give a fuck WHAT trophies we won, in that season, just look at some of the fuckin teams we beat. And it WAS down to Houllier's accord...

Go watch the video, and then come back and tell me that we played shit football...

//++Loki++\\ said:
watch the treble video.

cracks me up everytime I hear a scouser talk about the mickey mouse treble.....

that is unless your talking about The (proper) Treble that we did....

now thats how its done :D

//++Loki++\\ said:
Fowler left more because of Phil Thompson, not Houllier. Jean-Michel Ferri was brought in because Houllier was getting slagged off in the dressing-room, but did not know who by. When he DID find out, it was down to Ferri as "he could speak nor understand a word of english" It was a ploy to get the people out who wanted to be out, hence why Paul Ince was sold. I know maybe Heskey isn't worth £11 million, but if you watch the 2000/2001 season review, you'll see his quality, and I bet you wasn't moaning then. And a month ago, I would of said Diouf is a quality buy, coz he is. Hyypia isn't playing the best lately because of the fact that his partner in defence for the past 3 years isn't their. You've even heard it yourself, Hyypia and Henchoz understand each other, so don't be blaming his "dip in form" at the fact he's unhappy, its the fact he hasn't got his central partner along side him.
And weve played bad football since he took over, watch the treble video. I dont give a fuck WHAT trophies we won, in that season, just look at some of the fuckin teams we beat. And it WAS down to Houllier's accord...

Go watch the video, and then come back and tell me that we played shit football...

i made my point,ya meade your's,we dont agree and thats that then,it gets borin sayin the same s*it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

Misfit said:
i made my point,ya meade your's,we dont agree and thats that then,it gets borin sayin the same s*it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

Your telling me! If only everyone would take this view ey Misift. Ah well we can dream :D

Misfit said:
check out ever wondered(the lokil saga).i'm really gonna miss him ,seriously.the guy was alrite....

C'mon dude I havent gone anywhere...

and you dont think its me then how would I know you sent me a PM with prune face fergie in it :mrgreen:

MadManc said:
Misfit said:
check out ever wondered(the lokil saga).i'm really gonna miss him ,seriously.the guy was alrite....

and you dont think its me then how would I know you sent me a PM with prune face fergie in it :mrgreen:

Hello Vann, mad manc is as bad a name as Vannizzle....or TB fan for that matter! - bit over the top that stuff I just read, can't believe you got banned for that.

Do one of those :roll: 's so I know it's really you.

T Butcher fan said:
Hello Vann, mad manc is as bad a name as Vannizzle....or TB fan for that matter! - bit over the top that stuff I just read, can't believe you got banned for that.

Do one of those :roll: 's so I know it's really you.

LOL its the first thing that came to mind...

I know it was over the top, I didnt think what I was asking CW was that bad...

Feckin mods :roll: :roll:

and what did it prove??

I want my Champs League status back!!!!

Go and have a chat with him. He just got PES3 so he's bound to be in a good mood!

Definitely you with the :roll: 's. Can spot'em a mile off!

T Butcher fan said:
Go and have a chat with him. He just got PES3 so he's bound to be in a good mood!

Yeah ive PM'd him....

lol when he banned me he banned 3500 people as well cos the IP is for the whole server...

thats gotta be a record!!!

MadManc said:
T Butcher fan said:

Yeah ive PM'd him....

lol when he banned me he banned 3500 people as well cos the IP is for the whole server...

thats gotta be a record!!!

How are you on now? You not at work?

T Butcher fan said:
How are you on now? You not at work?

Nah im out and about this afternoon on work business so I had some time before my next meeting, im in a coffee shop in the city centre, took me a few mins to get a new hotmail add and register on here....

I've never logged on at home, only at work....

Can you please stop chatting in the Liverpool thread?
PM or get MSN or something

MadManc said:
Misfit said:

how ya doin man,great to see ya still here.for a min,i was thinkin i'll never be able to laugh at ya when we become champions man.....

it seems we might be gettin a couple or at least one of cisse,tristan,boumsong,rosicky in jan.might be loans.i would hope we get either cisse or tristan as we might be short in that area if owen gets injured again and baros bein out now....well,hopefully....

Cheers Misfit! :)

But, do you think Guy Roux will let Cisse go on loan in Jan?
I mean he's playing well at Auxerre so far, he'll probably wanna keep him for the whole season?

thats what i think as well,we might get him only next summer loki.have this strange feeling we'll get tristan untill then though.the guy's never starts(pandiani & luque instead) and is pretty pissed off at dep.la coruna.i seriously wouldnt mind him as well.....

Liverpool striker Michael Owen will not figure in England's Euro qualifier against Turkey due to the shin injury he sustained against Arsenal.

Owen will now return to Melwood for further treatment under the watchful eye of Gerard Houllier.

Bad news for England but great news for Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom