Liverpool Thread

Misfit said:
exactly,last thing we need is scums "jumping" ship and heading towards us.like i said before,support everton and that way we'll still hate ya.....

lol my mate at work loved that post and he's a scouser...

your a plastic scouser so how the feck can you "hate" evertonians, dont you realise they take the piss out of liverpool for havin plastic fans glory hunting fans like you.....

www.koptalk.com
According to reports in France, Gerard Houllier met Auxerre boss Guy Roux on Monday of this week to finalise the proposed transfer of Jean-Alain Boumsong and to apply more pressure on Roux to release Djibril Cisse in January rather than next summer.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
your a plastic scouser so how the feck can you "hate" evertonians, dont you realise they take the piss out of liverpool for havin plastic fans glory hunting fans like you.....

same way,never knew ugandans(yes you)hated liverpool.....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Im not gonna lie T, alot of us are starting to think that it cant go on forever and as each season goes by you start to think that its gotta end soon, thats why we enjoyed last season so much.

I know what you mean though but this year I just know Fergie has pushed his luck.....

Ive gotta admitt for reasons other than football I never used to like Chelsea but since Rain-man took over and arsenal became c*nts I dont mind them as much and unlike some United fans im not gonna begrudge another team getting their name on Our Trophy, even if they do have to pay the engraver

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Yes I must confess im a glory hunting plastic Dynamo Chelski fan

define plastic or glory hunting man.....

We'll beat you lot no probs. As for you, ninjabreakz, you're a bit desperate, hoping the scousers beat us.

Scared of us are you? Van Nistelrooy is.

Ruud van sh*t his pants la la la la la!
Let me correct you, Ruud was very professional and knew that Keown the Donkey and co. would get in REAL trouble, so he just let them make fools of themselves, which is what they did.

Yeah whatever ninjabreakz........

Well back to the Liverpool thread, I wish you good luck on Saturday against us and may the best team win. It is always an interesting close match-up between the scouse and the goons. I'd say it will be a high scoring draw, 2-2.

I`m going for 2-1 Liverpool, with Keown the clown letting Owen through every time because he is slow and shite.

Okay ninjabreakz, if your going to mouth off about your hate for Keown then at least have your signature correct about your own team. What about the FA cups that Manchester United won in 1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983 and 1985? Are they not worthy enough to make your glory list? Or did you just recently jump on their wagon? There's a thread about you that i noticed on ISS Extreme with all their members asking for you to be banned so my first impressions of you weren't that great to begin with.

Liverpool have been handed a massive boost with the news that Arsenal will be without several key players at the weekend due to injuries.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Patrick Vieira (thigh), Dennis Bergkamp (leg) and Fredrik Ljungberg (ankle) will all miss Saturday's match.

England defender Sol Campbell could also miss the game. He hasn't played since September 17th following his father's death.

"Sol has a chance to be back," said Wenger. "He is available and has been back in full training all week. I still have to make a decision as to whether he is fit enough and mentally ready to play."

ninjabreakz's sig:
Premiership Champions 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003.
FA Cup Winners 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999.
Champions League Winners 1999.
Treble Winners 1999.

hutch or vann,now this is what ya call glory seeker/plastic fan as obviously the trophies won before 93 meant nothing to him.talk bout a dead giveaway......

Misfit said:
define plastic or glory hunting man.....

not quite sure why you quoted me so much....

but where im from you call someone plastic cos their not real, a glory hunter is someone who again supports a team from a place other than where he's from because their succesful...

so you are obviously a plastic scouser and very possibly infact most likely a glory hunter cos your the same age as me and I had to suffer watching lfc dominate so it adds up.....

ninjabreaks = a plastic manc cos he supports a team from a city or place he's not from...

hope that clears it up for ya....

if thats the case,then all the manure fans from around the world are plastic?wouldnt that leave manure with no fans at all since no one in manchester support them but city instead?and if youre apparently born during the time a team dominates,i suppose youre not to support them even if your old man does?that means every manure suppoerter who became fathers from the 90's are not to bring their kids to games and allow them to support the team their supporting cos they'll be labelled plastic?i really thought ya were much,much smarter than that.but i guess majority of the people here are right bout ya man,you're just plain ignorant and dumb......

anyways,vieira,ljungberg,bergkamp are missin tmrw's game.you think that might give us a chance but still can't see us or arsenal pickin up three points.just hope we dont lose this game.....

Misfit said:
if thats the case,then all the manure fans from around the world are plastic?wouldnt that leave manure with no fans at all since no one in manchester support them but city instead?and if youre apparently born during the time a team dominates,i suppose youre not to support them even if your old man does?that means every manure suppoerter who became fathers from the 90's are not to bring their kids to games and allow them to support the team their supporting cos they'll be labelled plastic?i really thought ya were much,much smarter than that.but i guess majority of the people here are right bout ya man,you're just plain ignorant and dumb......

i thought you'd be much smarter than make assumptions about places you've never been.

if you read the post you'd see that I stated if you support a team from somewhere you dont come from ...

any kid born in manchester at anytime can support United with no recriminations, cos thats where he's from, so theres that one out the window..

and your city comments come from where?? United have more season ticket holders in the manchester area than city do, but like I said you've picked that up from some "101 book of generic insults to United supporters" so its worthless lol come to the city with ya bullsh*t you'd find out how many United supporters live here....

Dont get me wrong I appreciate that being successful brings in eccess support, but if some clown from america "hated" city fans for the simple fact he choose for whatever reason to support United then I'd think he was as bigger a plum as you are, I dont discriminate so yes I hold the same for out of town or international United supporters, the difference is that the money they spend on kits etc benfits my club and makes it alot cheaper for me to follow and support my team...

and dont give me that sh*te about what everyone thinks of me, if you think im arsed about what people think about some guy with a made up name who they are never gonna meet, bothers me then your not as smart as I had you down for...

do we really still have to keep reading this insulting shit? please just stick to what the club threads are for or the WILL be CLOSED.

ninjabreaks = a plastic manc cos he supports a team from a city or place he's not from

I disagree, sorry. My whole family is from Salford, I`ve grown up with United, been to SHIT LOADS of games, home and away, and am very passionate about them. Its got nothing to do whether I was born in Manchester, I lived there for years. You can follow who you want in football, just stick my your club through the shit times, as well as the good times. I remember pre-Fergie days, they were nothing like today`s standards, but they were and always WILL be my team.

yeah vann,whatever man.we "know" youre from manchester.we "know" youre the only "true" supporter.now if you and ninjaboy can just kindly do your "youre plastic!""no im not!""but you dont live here!"thingy in th manure thread,all's well......

via www.koptalk.com

Liverpool ace Didi Hamann is close to return and should be back in action for the Reds next month.

The German midfielder has been out of action with an ankle injury but is making steady progress behind the walls of Melwood.

"Didi should be able to start running either next week or the week after. He needs to get his fitness back and then match fitness with some reserve games," said the boss.

this is very good news indeed....

grim said:
are there any lfc fans who like gh?

sorry there grim,completely missed out on your question.truth is there are fans who like GH for the five trophies,doin much better than evans,gettin rid of the "spice boys" attitude and of course for goin thru the heart attack.for me personally,never liked his tactics,his man management,the things he say,just bout everything bout him.with the players GH has now,he should be challenging for the title year in year out and not givin excuses.really believe that if this team is handed over to Graeme Souness or even back to Roy Evans,we would be champions in england but not in europe.for europe,i think we need Capello or someone in the same class as him.....

PS:will never forgive GH for the way he treated Robbie Fowler...

Nice to see the Scousers lose AGAIN today - at home, too! Pity it`s kept the Gooners on top of the league :(

scouser lose--but that's no surprise, given their relative lack of quality. just take a look at their bumbling defense or their uncreative midfield. arsenal were just so much better, leaving liverpool outclassed and second best. losers. hahahahahahaha.... just kidding

and by the way, i was kinda hoping arsenal would drop points too. viva la man utd!!!! (correct me if i'm wrong)

kelvinhole said:
scouser lose--but that's no surprise, given their relative lack of quality. just take a look at their bumbling defense or their uncreative midfield. arsenal were just so much better, leaving liverpool outclassed and second best. losers. hahahahahahaha.... just kidding

and by the way, i was kinda hoping arsenal would drop points too. viva la man utd!!!! (correct me if i'm wrong)

you seriously are a dumb f*ck!we played very well indeed and got beaten by a class goal from pires.then again,am not surprised that a scum like ya posted shite like that....

ninjabreakz said:
Nice to see the Scousers lose AGAIN today - at home, too! Pity it`s kept the Gooners on top of the league :(

one minute you were hopin for us to beat arsenal and now........you're just embarrassing ya'self kid.guess youre an arsenal fan arent ya?youre nothing but a glory hunter kid...

on the bright side of things,i'm abolutely lovin the way we've been playin lately.we just got beaten by two absolutely class goals(lisbie,pires)which you only see once in a while.as long as we keep playin this way,i'm certain we will qualify for the champions league....

one minute you were hopin for us to beat arsenal and now........you're just embarrassing ya'self kid.guess youre an arsenal fan arent ya?youre nothing but a glory hunter kid...

Mate, give it up - you can`t call every United fan a glory hunter, its boring. I know what a true fan I am, thats enough for me, you just seem a really stupid punk. You even get your Misfits lyrics wrong. Arsenal outplayed the Scousers in the 2nd half - simple as that. The 70s are a long time ago now, and all you will have to get used to Mickey Mouse trophys and competetions, like the UEFA cup etc.
Never mind.

you just seem a really stupid punk. You even get your Misfits lyrics correct.

anim-laugh.gif
Leave! Now!

Back
Top Bottom