Liverpool Thread

We played well in the first half but then let them get back into the game, theres something thats just not right at the moment and I cant put my finger on it.....

ninjabreakz said:
one minute you were hopin for us to beat arsenal and now........you're just embarrassing ya'self kid.guess youre an arsenal fan arent ya?youre nothing but a glory hunter kid...

Mate, give it up - you can`t call every United fan a glory hunter, its boring. I know what a true fan I am, thats enough for me, you just seem a really stupid punk. You even get your Misfits lyrics wrong. Arsenal outplayed the Scousers in the 2nd half - simple as that. The 70s are a long time ago now, and all you will have to get used to Mickey Mouse trophys and competetions, like the UEFA cup etc.
Never mind.

im not even gonna bother with a glory hunter like ya kid.ya wouldnt know f*ck all bout misfits as well.ya were still in ya daddy's nuts when they were about so as the sayin goes"dont teach ya daddy how to f*ck!"...KID...

CWright said:
We played well in the first half but then let them get back into the game, theres something thats just not right at the moment and I cant put my finger on it.....

hamann..he should be back soon and i wouldnt worry man,i thought we looked good for the past couple of games.just got beat by a wonder strike,twice(lisbie,pires)...

really dont get why people are sayin we played bad in the second half.we had more chances than them.if i recall rightly,they had a couple of chances and one which really deserved to hit the back of the net.we on the other hand had owen injured,one cleared of the line,le tallec was close,if heskey had just pull it back to kewell and we had majority of the possession.i'm really begining to enjoy liverpool play now,kewell was great up front and smicer(i'll be the first to admit never rated him at all)looks the part,diouf is just great(superb skills,10 mill justified)and even diao looked decent.get hamann and henchoz back and we will be perfect.we wont win the title,abit too late for that but lets just qualify for the champions league,get rid of houllier and heskey,add cisse,boumsong and capello and we'll be champions!!!!boy am i excited!!!

ninjabreakz said:
You even get your Misfits lyrics wrong.

you kid obviously dont know how to read....

babs wrote:
Sweet lovely death, I am waiting for your breath,
Come sweet death one last caress.

Sorry, I've resisted doing that every time I see your sig, today I was weak and couldn't hold out

i'm impressed.....thought i was the only one who knew this s*it

ninjabreakz wrote:
Last Caress - what a song.

But I thought the lyrics went "I`ve got something to say, I raped your mother today"

not when my band plays it.....and instead of "i killed ya baby today",we prefer "i killed ya daddy today"....
[/b]

Liverpool have asked former Manchester United and City goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel to come out of retirement.
The Mail on Sunday says Liverpool have made the shock approach to Schmeichel in a bid to stave off a potential goalkeeping crisis.

Chris Kirkland is already injured on the sidelines, while Reds boss Gerard Houllier has concerns over the ability of Frenchman Patrice Luzy to act as backup to current No1 Jerzy Dudek.

Misfits has got problems. Thats what happens when you`re a plastic Scouser who nevers goes to Anfield to watch any games. He has to call everyone else glory hunters, instead of facing his own reality. What was the Liverpool - Arsenal score again yesterday?

ninjabreakz said:
Misfits has got problems. Thats what happens when you`re a plastic Scouser who nevers goes to Anfield to watch any games. He has to call everyone else glory hunters, instead of facing his own reality. What was the Liverpool - Arsenal score again yesterday?

a)youre the only glory hunter round here(wonder why ya quickly changed ya sig?)

b)it's misfit not misfits ya dumb prick

c)it's gettin borin with ya kid,go play elsewhere or is it just after gettin banned from pes forums ya got nowhere else to go?

ninja dude, please dont spread all this argumentative crap into these forums, this is ya final warning.

loz said:
ninja dude, please dont spread all this argumentative crap into these forums, this is ya final warning.

oh laurence,what would we do without ya.......

hugs & kisses,
Neil

This place is so clique - that is the reason I left ISS Extreme because it was full of assholes who just wanted to argue all the time just like MISFIT.
There was nothing wrong with my posts earlier, I just get shit because I`m new, and when people CLAIM to know me, like Mishap (I mean Misfit) I point them in the right direction.

Put your hands up if you`ve been to Anfield. Exactly, I didnt think so.

Oh, and seeing as I`m a "glory hunter" check out the pic on the left, its me and the boys with Sir Boby Charlton outside Out Trafford after the Charlton win last season. Its a bit of a shit pic I know, but I had to take it with my webcam.

LOL! That really is pathetic mate.

"Oooooh someones calling me a glory hunter so I'll put up a picture of me with Bobby Charlton."

"I'm sat on Fergies car!!! HAHA!! Me no glory supporter!"

Did you put those United shirts behind that pic you took just to prove your point as well?
I hate Misfit as much as the next person but you really sound a twat.

Back on topic then.........

I'm happy to see that Liverpool are finally playing some good exciting
football. We gave the gunners lots of problems in the first half and should
have been 2-3 goals ahead.
We're definitely unlucky with injuries with so many to crucial players.
But at least Houllier has finally realized that his negative approach was
a long-term failure. It gave him a few short-term results in 2001, but
for the long-term he is doing the right thing by investing in a few young
players, getting Kewell, Diouf, Finnan.

I think he should be given time till the end of the season. If we continue
to play attacking football like this, then we will qualify for the CL.
That'll give us the funds to go after a 2-3 quality players which we are
missing, (Rosicky, Cisse??, ...)

We've lost to Chelsea, Arsenal. But I think we'll turn it around very
soon. We're playing good football, we will get our just rewards.

mathewsss said:
Back on topic then.........

I'm happy to see that Liverpool are finally playing some good exciting
football. We gave the gunners lots of problems in the first half and should
have been 2-3 goals ahead.
We're definitely unlucky with injuries with so many to crucial players.
But at least Houllier has finally realized that his negative approach was
a long-term failure. It gave him a few short-term results in 2001, but
for the long-term he is doing the right thing by investing in a few young
players, getting Kewell, Diouf, Finnan.

I think he should be given time till the end of the season. If we continue
to play attacking football like this, then we will qualify for the CL.
That'll give us the funds to go after a 2-3 quality players which we are
missing, (Rosicky, Cisse??, ...)

We've lost to Chelsea, Arsenal. But I think we'll turn it around very
soon. We're playing good football, we will get our just rewards.

excatly my point except the keeping GH part..i'm afraid he'll start f*ckin up again...

PS:hutch,why do ya hate me man?me love ya long time.......

Liverpool player shot

Liverpool defender Jon Otsemobor was one of three men shot in the early hours, police said tonight.

Otsemobor, 20, from Speke, who has played one first team game, was shot in the buttocks as he sat drinking with friends in Slater Street, Liverpool.

An 18-year-old man from Garston was also shot in the hand and thigh and a 24-year-old man from Aigburth was shot in the leg.

Otsemobor, who was loaned out to Third Division Hull City in March, signed a new long term deal with Liverpool last summer.

I read yesterday and today that we have both Milan Rapaic & Laurent Leroy on a weeks trial. We'll probably sign one as a back-up striker.

Sabac Red said:
I read yesterday and today that we have both Milan Rapaic & Laurent Leroy on a weeks trial. We'll probably sign one as a back-up striker.

milan rapaic true(the chain smoking playboy),dont know bout leroy though.did PSG let him leave?

Did you put those United shirts behind that pic you took just to prove your point as well?
I hate Misfit as much as the next person but you really sound a twat.

Man, the argument was between me and Misfit, so mind your own business.

Sabac Red said:
Misfit said:
dont know bout leroy though.did PSG let him leave?

Yes, looks like it.

I do think that we need a stop gap til Cisse arrives so either one of them should be good.

milan rapaic might just work for us(brilliant left foot).and to think he still gets picked for the national side although without a club says alot bout him.dont know bout leroy though,dont think he's what we could use....

I only saw a bit of the match on Saturday, it was weird cos LFC we're playing pretty decent and the bandits we're playing pretty poor and comiited countless fouls in an attempt to stop the scousers going forward but Ive gotta say the Diouf looked the best ive seen him, Cole didnt know what to do with him....

Think its gonna be difficult although not impossible for them to get back into the running cos we we're also 9points behind the bandits last year, granted the scousers aint United ;) but its still all to play for....

I'd really like it if a title battle came down to United and LFC dont get me wrong ive enjoyed the little title tussles we've had with Arsenal but I'd enjoy it so much more it was LFC :mrgreen:

Well what a suprise that Diouf is showing some of his true form this season, just give the guy some more time to start scoring goals...

Sabac Red said:
Well what a suprise that Diouf is showing some of his true form this season, just give the guy some more time to start scoring goals...

In fairness to everyone in the world, we all knew he was a great striker. GH didn't, he thought he was a right winger.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Think its gonna be difficult although not impossible for them to get back into the running cos we we're also 9points behind the bandits last year, granted the scousers aint United ;) but its still all to play for....

we wont be challenging for the title this time round as we're nine points away and like ya said(sad but true)we aint manure.but the way we've been playin recently,no doubt we'll make the CL and hopefully push for the title next time round...

Misfit said:
we wont be challenging for the title this time round as we're nine points away and like ya said(sad but true)we aint manure.but the way we've been playin recently,no doubt we'll make the CL and hopefully push for the title next time round...

Well a good mate of mine is a LFC supporter (lol he's a twat) and he's alot more satisfied going to watch them at the mo (even if they lose) cos he prefers the way they are playing, the fact the supporters we're pissed off with the style of play must have done the trick on GH.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:

Well a good mate of mine is a LFC supporter (lol he's a twat) and he's alot more satisfied going to watch them at the mo (even if they lose) cos he prefers the way they are playing, the fact the supporters we're pissed off with the style of play must have done the trick on GH.

excatly my point,i'm absolutely lovin it at the moment.all we need is hamann and henchoz and we'll be fine.can ya believe that we've got the highest no of attempts on target,even higher than manure?says alot bout heskey doesnt it?

Back
Top Bottom