Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Are you the real deal?...Hmmm perhaps you my friend should follow a greek team....jesus!....:roll:;)
I'm ALWAYS like/choose/support, everything GREAT in life!
So, in history/mythology/culture/etc., I choose GREEK!!!
In football, I choose ENGLISH! And from English footie, I choose THE BEST, LFC!
So, you're really DON'T getting my point, isn't it?
SHOULD I start writting in GAELIC IRISH (which I bloody know some!), to finally understand me?
I don't have problem with other teams, even... RIVAL ones! I just don't give a F**K for them...
I DO CARE, when somebody from OTHER team, a RIVAL team, is joining an official thread of another team and starts a fight!
When you throwing a dagger, better expect a spear towards to you!
Bloody-cheers!

I'm ALWAYS like/choose/support, everything GREAT in life!
So, in history/mythology/culture/etc., I choose GREEK!!!
In football, I choose ENGLISH! And from English footie, I choose THE BEST, LFC!
So, you're really DON'T getting my point, isn't it?
SHOULD I start writting in GAELIC IRISH (which I bloody know some!), to finally understand me?
I don't have problem with other teams, even... RIVAL ones! I just don't give a F**K for them...
I DO CARE, when somebody from OTHER team, a RIVAL team, is joining an official thread of another team and starts a fight!
When you throwing a dagger, better expect a spear towards to you!
Bloody-cheers!

Listen your obviously an idiot, i have good banter on here with most of my red-shite friends(and i always say that in jest) dont know who you are mr noob! so i would say your probably an Embarrassment to most liverpool supporters on here, who are you to tell me to support an irish team of which i do any way (glentoran) when your a flamin greek who thinks he can speak gaelic which is the language of the republic of ireland from Which
i am clearly not from ( Belfast is the capital of northern ireland) In my country we speak english (make note before you make a fool of your self again)What makes you think you can speak irish when you clearly cant speak english very well ISNT IT :lol:

Do your home work before you spurt your rubbish on here again fool!...:roll:

Last edited:

too much bickering...

Anyway yesterdays game fair result
I like the system that we played
just short of the personal(Kuyt & Voronin on the wings?)

I still have hope that rafa will stick to one team.

Agreed.

some new screens for my red-shite buddies...

yu11.png

t-1.png

stevie.png

update on Injuries.

Mash has recovered but defo won't be risked tomorrow!

Torres may 'only' be out for 2weeks

Agger still 10 days away from return. Least he's keeping busy with his spanish diner :D

MASH WAS EASILY OUR MOTM ON SUNDAY! :)

I thought beniyoum, (spelt wrong lol) was really good when he came on

quater finals lookin tasty , who do you want in the next round of the carling cup and who do you want to avoid, personally i think its time for another merseyside derby...\\:o/

Same problem again. No creativity, no flair, no tempo to our game. We still can't get ahead of a defender. Very boring half.

Kuy was absoloutley shocking. And Rafa did nothing to change things.

Masherano awesome again.

Benitez's decisions were awful. Crouch on for Yossi?

I fear for Rafa if we don't beat Besiktas.

Yeh, Kuyt was horrible. He missed 2 easy chances, his passing was poor, and he was too slow on the ball. Kewell had a good return game. As for bringing on Crouch, I think we looked much more dangerous with him up front. But, again, we started poorly, and only had some chances in the last few minutes. In the end, it another draw, another 2 points dropped, and 7th in the league now.

What's going on with Liverpool? There must be confidence issues somewhere. Since the massive win against Derby there's been 5 wins, 6 draws & a defeat - not championship winning form by any stretch.

Didnt expect anything else then a draw/loss from this game. Blackburn are doing really well atm. Atleast we are still unbeaten and have one of the better/best records away from home. Win our game in hand and we are 3rd 3points off second, possibly 6 off 1st. I know there are two with the same games and the and a point more (blackburn and mancity) but i dont think either will continue to last the course.

As for benitez being in danger, i wouldnt think so. Maybe the media going on like idiots, but we all know his record in the second half of the season and we are doing ok atm. We are playing poor and are still pretty close to the top. If we can manage to keep touch with the top teams its quite possible we will be able to challenge in the second half of the season if the two previous seasons are anything to go by. And if he is in danger who the hell is there to replace him of the same caliber? Mourinho?

I think the CL results are more important atm, really need to win.

another negative performance by Liverpool. Rafa needs to stop this style of football. it is painful too watch!

Kuyt has never been good enough but plays every week for some crazy reason. Oh I know why, because Rafa likes workers!!

When crouch comes on things change but it is not pretty, it is hit long and hope to score football and that is mid table style. Pompey are more exciting to watch as an attacking force!!

Last edited:

^True. We started so well this season, but Rafa's rotation policy spoilt the whole momentum. Now, we have lost all our confidence, are playing poor football, and are suffering from many injuries. Kuyt has been very poor this season, yet he plays every match. He might always try very hard and give his 100%, but it seems he does lack the qualities of a top class player. TBH, we are playing like a mid table side. You look at the other top 3, and the results they are getting by playing free flowing attacking football. We don't even come close :(

Last edited:

Sounds like Crouch really is not in Rafa's plans anymore

Question - is it fair to say you looked a more dangerous side when you sent Crouch on.
Rafa - we had Harry Kewell and Gerrard so we had more offensive players on the pitch

Question - Has Crouch done enough to cement a place against Besiktas.
Rafa - we have Voronin who was missing today so we will have more options against Besiktas

(Words to that effect anyway)Rafa interview http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

Liverpool fans at the start of each season

"It's gonna be our year this year"

Liverpool fans after a couple of games

"Oh well, there's always next year"

And that'll never change with Benitez in charge.

Back
Top Bottom