Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

The thing is for the Lescott penalty at the end, I can see no reason to not give it. As a referee you always think about the way the match has gone, and he must have known he's made the big decisiosn pools way, could have given that then received no criticism. That is 100% a penalty, and the ref is no more than 6 yards away staring at it.

At least you can't say he let the crowd influence his performance!

Oh yeah, I used to respect Rafa, who the f*ck does he think he is saying Lescott dived? Just cause your sh*t tactics completely failed, your $40m spent looks another joke and you still play rubbish football, don't take it out on a fair player. Have some dignity!

Apart from the carra foul at the end, the two Liverpool penalties WERE fair, even Reid admitted that. Stevie wen't down easily but he was the last man and there was contact. Thus its a sending off. Intentionally handling a goal bound shot on the line is also a red. Your players didn't happen to just get sent off, they were sent off for a reason, i.e denying clear Liverpool goals.

Everton were lucky to get a goal in the first place.

Oh and our 20m netspend was sat in the stands due to injury.

OH yes and I forgot about your two goals in the corresponding fixture last year that shouldn't have been.

Last edited:

No one is disputing the Liverpool penalties, but noone can see the reason why Everton's weren't given. If they had, its likely Everton would've won 3-2.

ha no penalty is a sure thing , nothing to do with your clown keeper getting lucky in a cup final , your two penalties were just, bottom line is you got them , shame everton cant say the same ,two goals last year that should not have been , what a joke that is , want to remind me....you were stuffed good and proper, the ref ruined todays game we were winning and on top, crap decision changed the game, further ref blunders makes you lose faith in the game the guys a disgrace....any way every dog has his day , we are everton the peoples club, the people on the streets of liverpool support everton, we play fair , sometimes you dont get what you deserve in this game.......

yadda yadda. for the record we were dross until hibbert decided to rag steves shirt, clear pen. kuyt could have walked, however he didnt exactly look like he was going for the player. first lescott incifdent wasnt a pen, second one - well im surprised everton didnt get it at the gladys and all, however whose to say lescott didnt know what he was doing and leaning into carragher? also that was into injury time 3 minute and forty odd seconds to be exact even though it was supposed to be three only!

anyway i seem to remember mr hibbert blocking a cross last year at the gladys end, scooping the ball out from kuyt with his arm which the ref didnt see.

bottom line is we dont look good enough for the league im afraid.

yadda yadda. for the record we were dross until hibbert decided to rag steves shirt, clear pen. kuyt could have walked, however he didnt exactly look like he was going for the player. first lescott incifdent wasnt a pen, second one - well im surprised everton didnt get it at the gladys and all, however whose to say lescott didnt know what he was doing and leaning into carragher? also that was into injury time 3 minute and forty odd seconds to be exact even though it was supposed to be three only!

Typical.

How many Rolexes did you give to Clattenberg then?

look who's talking

no ref dare give anything against united cos they're shit scared of slur exlax, you've been getting away with with murder for fuckin years then you come in here gobbing off

typical manc

look who's talking

no ref dare give anything against united cos they're shit scared of slur exlax, you've been getting away with with murder for fuckin years then you come in here gobbing off

typical manc

So we've been hearing from antred. And its exactly what happens with Liverpool.

evertondvdgy3.png

Everton surely didn't deserve to lose. First of all when Gerrard was brought down the ref took out a yellow then Gerrard had a fit and scared the bloke into unleashing a red instead. It might have been a red card decision but once the ref has made a decision he shouldn't change it irrespective of how special a player is. That ref should get a fine. That wasn't right. Then Lescott was brought down at least two times of which the last one should have been a penalty. No wonder Moyes was all hysterical.

Everton surely didn't deserve to lose. First of all when Gerrard was brought down the ref took out a yellow then Gerrard had a fit and scared the bloke into unleashing a red instead. It might have been a red card decision but once the ref has made a decision he shouldn't change it irrespective of how special a player is. That ref should get a fine. That wasn't right. Then Lescott was brought down at least two times of which the last one should have been a penalty. No wonder Moyes was all hysterical.

he didn't make the decision though did he? He didn't flash the yellow in the air. Refs do change their minds. Anyone would of walked up to the ref and said he was the last man and about to shoot.

I don't think Stevie expected him to change his mind.

For all Everton fans, please go and rewatch your special DVD on last years fixture because you should see that you got every decision your way.

Tough shit.

Hmmm it appears you have changed your mind on the situation , a bit like the ref yesterday.....:lmao:

posted on the everton thread right after yesterday`s joke of a match.
A fair result would of been 2-2. I'm sick of Liverpool at the moment. I'm quite embarassed that we needed two penalties and a clear decision gone our way at the other end to get the result.

two goals last year that should not have been , what a joke that is , want to remind me....you were stuffed good and proper

So when you win with debatable reffing decisions its getting "stuffed good and proper", yet when liverpool have the same its only the "ref's fault". Dont be so bitter, but then its hard not to when youre a blue I guess. Most of the pool fans in here have said that it should have been a penalty and that a draw was the more fair result.

Saw the gerrard comment today on MOTD and if the ref really did change his mind because of that he should get a fine/ban. From what I seen he was getting ready for the yellow and then gerrard said something and he put it back and pulled out the red. Now gerrard is in his right to highlight the foul but it shouldnt effect the ref's desicion. Sadly it does these days and teams / players are sent out with that message. You only have to look at the ref in the liv-chel match to see how much he was harrased by chelsea for every decision, whether it went for them or against them.

As i said in an earlier post, its time they take away some of the decisions from the ref. The game is too high profile and too much hangs on decisions like this not to do something about it. I would think the ref ont he pitch is there for the player conduct, keeping them in check. The big decisions goes to a videoref. Saves the players harrasing ref's and lets them whistle a game without the added pressure that they shouldnt really be under. The game as a whole has moved on, yet the reffing has stayed the same for decades. Its time for a change.

God Liverpool are fucking awful to watch.

I watched United play in the afternoon after watching the Scouse derby - the difference in Man United's football to Liveryawn's was astonishing and this was a team without players such as Carrick, Hargreaves, Saha, Neville, Vidic and Ronaldo.

Liverpool still unbeaten though and ANOTHER away 3 points. Results are what counts at the end of the day - Chelsea have been 'winning ugly' for years. ;)

Last edited:

funniest thing was liverpools reaction at the end especialy jamie the assaulter carragher bless him , you would of thought he had won the league (like thats gonna happen) lmao

<=== You mean this? :)

Heh I felt gutted that we won yesterday by the way we won it. But a win is a win. Kuyt was magnificent yesterday, Sissoko I thought did quite well (except the latter part where he would just give the ball to the bluenoses), Masch was ordinary. Hyppia was almost caught a couple of times. Voronin also played well in my book, dismal finishing though, played too much on the wing :lol:.

Last edited:

yeh that , least it shows what a win over the mighty efc means to the red-shite

here ya go lads..New start screen for pes 6 enjoy..

efc.png

Last edited:

Look like Liverpool got the ref in their pocket this season
let me remind you fews accidents who went to Liverpool:

against Wigan Marcus bent is clearly on side but only the ref saw him offside...
against Tottenham Reina Dived when he lost the ball against G.Bale,Chimbonda is gonna score...NO!!! The ref Blew his whistle for a foul...
well and yesterday,two footed challenge by kuijt, only yellow card:roll:
Carragher clearly pulled Lescott shirt but still no penalty..
And i'm not even talking about Steven"nobody will say anything cos i'm English"Gerrad...

Back
Top Bottom