Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread - El Nino!!!!!!!!

Riise definitely doesn't fit in well at left back.

Looking forward to Saturday now!

We have signed Itandje(GK)from Lens and have allowed Carson to on loan for another year(most prob Aston Villa).Good move in my opinion.Martin and Mihaylov still got a long way to go.Till then,Itandje should be decent backup to Pepe.Now lets get Quaresma!!!

N1 lads!!. Hopefully a sign of things to come, grinding out results when the going gets tough. Quality freekick. Torres was very useful. Fair does to Kuyt, and of course Stevie G was solid throughout the whole game. Impressed with the link-up play. Babel too showed some real promise

I think Carra had an off day, although he was unlucky to give the pen away, it was purely accidental. I think we miss the aerial abillity that Hyppia offered, but to be honest, I can't see many other 'big' strikers who will give us problems. Bianchi and Roque maybe?

I dont think Carrra had an off day, I think there was nothing he coulda done to stop the ball hitting him!

So chuft we still managed to win. It should have been at least 5!

I thought when they scored that it was just the same old LFC. Waste a load of chances then conceed.

I hope this is a sign...its early days but...you never know.

Carra and Agger failed to contain Carew. Thankfully, Carew isn't known for his goalscoring, and he doesn't actually score many headers. But he does win a heck of a lot of flickons

that Gerrard is something special and torres won`t be a flop he`s young and only will improve very,very smart move. SAF knew that and he wanted him too( torres went through 3 defenders easily w/ one move)

But he does win a heck of a lot of flickons

Apparently it was a tactic of Rafa to let him do that
so we could pick up the 2nd ball and it worked.

We deserved victory even tho it was the usuall score 1
& blow 20 chances, Gerrard was great, loved the link up
play between Kuyt and Torres.

That bond will grow as the season goes on, so it'll be exciting to see what comes together in the coming months.

Does anybody know if the toulouse match is on tele? Its a 15:30 gmt kickoff so surely someone is showing it.

EDIT

Dutch eurosport is showing it, get in!

Its also live on Setanta for those who have it

Img251538253.jpg

"What the fuck are you lookin at?!"

a professional performance, great result. Considering the heat and the match at the weekend.

Awesome strike from Voro.

A few pics i havent seen on there, tnx misfit.

Good result, after the 1-0 they didnt seem to put much effort in and contained toulouse. Didnt really give a chance away. WOuld have thought torres would had have a couple of shots though in the positions he was in late on, but he tried to play others in each time.

Hell no .. hairline fracture AGAIN in both best england players? damn I shouldn't curse Rooney too much next time. Hopefully isn't more serious than Rooney's.

Gerrard will be fit for Chelski this weekend but will then miss the England/Germany friendly and for the next two games(probably)

What a joke that decision was.........Think liverpool edged it on chances and should have had the win after a great torres goal. Shame Styles fucked up......

I'm an Evertonian and I even I reckon you got ripped off.....Styles was a total joke.

You deserved nothing less than a win.

Youve got to laugh at mourinho, just when you think he cant get any worse in his nonsense he comes out with this:

The simmering feud between Chelsea and Liverpool erupted on the pitch with nine bookings, and off it with more controversy between Jose Mourinho and Rafael Benitez.

Confronted with questioning over his team's alleged gamesmanship and constant questioning of referee Rob Styles' decisions during a 1-1 draw at Anfield, Chelsea boss Mourinho claimed: "We are a naive and pure team.

"I have a naive team, they are naive because we do not have divers, we do not have violent people we do not have nasty tackles. We do not have people diving into swimming pools, Chelsea is a naive team. It is a pure team, that is my opinion."

On hearing the Portuguese coach's version of affairs, Liverpool chief Benitez could not stop himself hitting back.

He said: "I will not name people, but you can check their team and see how many times they do things that he (Mourinho) says that they do not do.

"I don't want to give names but I remember a lot of situations in the last three years, and today you could see the players talking all the time at the referee."

Surely Mourinho isn't that stupid to say dumb shit like that.

Back
Top Bottom