Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread - El Nino!!!!!!!!

Personally I think it's a typical agent thing. I'd imagine thigns went like:

SAF drops Gabi as Evra outplays him
Agent gets in talks with United, saying his player demands 1st team
SAF says do you recall that Ruud fellow? No one is guaranteed
Agent says fine, f*ck you, we'll look elsewhere
SAF says no f*ck you, get out of my office! (throws boot)
Gill says, fine, here's a lil piece o paper that says if you get us our valuation, we'll take it. But you know, normal deal applies, we don't sell to our direct rivals.
Agent goes on football ebay, auctinos of Gaby and gets a nice new car.

Meanwhile, in Venezeula, Gaby plays football and has no idea what's going on.

Agent's deserve to be lined up and shot, IMO...

Personally I think it's a typical agent thing. I'd imagine thigns went like:

SAF drops Gabi as Evra outplays him
Agent gets in talks with United, saying his player demands 1st team
SAF says do you recall that Ruud fellow? No one is guaranteed
Agent says fine, f*ck you, we'll look elsewhere
SAF says no f*ck you, get out of my office! (throws boot)
Gill says, fine, here's a lil piece o paper that says if you get us our valuation, we'll take it. But you know, normal deal applies, we don't sell to our direct rivals.
Agent goes on football ebay, auctinos of Gaby and gets a nice new car.

Meanwhile, in Venezeula, Gaby plays football and has no idea what's going on.

Agent's deserve to be lined up and shot, IMO...

i pretty much doubt that. Arnt Real Madrid rivals? In European Cup terms they are. I just dont think united had a second thought that Liverpool would go for him.

Also yeah agents can be gits - but it works both ways, like the way Tevez's agent has been touting him to yourselves.

Enjoyed the Liverpool game today. Enjoyed watching Agger, Arbeloa and Alonso play. Voronin had a good game again. Arbeloa in particular was fantastic though.

Here it is:

edit-0707-STADIUM-ex2.jpg

The stadium represents an investment of around £300 million by the Club in North Liverpool.

edit-0707-STADIUM-in1.jpg

The central importance of the Kop has also been recognised with a hugely increased capacity to 18,000 seats in a single tier stand.

edit-0707-STADIUM-ex1.jpg

Scheduled to open in 2010, the 60,000 seat stadium has been designed to allow for future expansion which could see the capacity increased to the high seventies dependent on improvements to the local transport infrastructure.

Well, it's different to any other! I like the look of it. What does everyone else think?

That is simply amazing!G&H really have been goin bout thier business the right way.I guess these are the aerial shots then?

Sad to be leaving Anfield though, hopefully there'll be just as much success in the new stadium.

mmm look how steep those stands are. *Drool*

Disappointed that all we've been given after months of waiting and delays is 3 pictures.

looks great, good that they've kept the Kop as a single-tier seperate stand

I think the corners(each side of kop)will be filled up as there is talk of expansion.

Kop in red zone and you get a rough idea of how it will eventually be....

On another note,same guys who gonna get ours done doin this as well...

Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Ah, finally a decent render, those others were a bit crap tbh (the actual renders, not the design). Been on their site and they have both the really nice and the ridiculous in stadium designs. Glad Anfield is in the really nice catagory. And ti's very obvious theyve made an 80k design and then just cut the corners off, added some glasscurtain facade and hung a couple of plateau's in there. Was also glad to read they have being paying attention to the accoustics, as ive read a lot about the emirates losing all the sound.

My onlyu worry about the corners is the supporting colums, they lean towards the pitch and will likely "cut" into the stand. I think that will cause reebok stadium elements (where the top half of the stand is just concrete/empty).

Reebok_Stadium.jpg

Ive always thought that space was a bit of a waste, hopefully they can find a better solution, but the viewing angle will be very limited at the top end of the stand, meaning its likely the corners will all be lower stand only. Like the reebok.

Cant wait for the first home game!Here's to hopin Voronin does this to Terry...

Damm fuck!

Your future stadium will kick bollocks!

Simply world class stadium! :shock:

Fuck me!We got Toulouse FC in the C/L.Oh well,least the gooners got Sparta Prague.Was hopin we get some FC Fuckmesilly or some weird club but we had to draw the french club who shouldnt be under estimated...

Fuck me!We got Toulouse FC in the C/L.Oh well,least the gooners got Sparta Prague.Was hopin we get some FC Fuckmesilly or some weird club but we had to draw the french club who shouldnt be under estimated...

not a bad draw, after recent poor performances at this stage in previous seasons i was dreading getting fenerbahce or spartak who're halfway through their season already

don't know too much about toulouse, heard they only qualified because one of their final games last season was abandoned late on with the score level but then they were awarded the 3 points which helped them sneak into 3rd place, not sure if this is true or not?

don't know too many of their players, heard of elmander who's caused me lots of problems in the past on fm ;-) no idea what he's like in real life though

Lets face it, who-ever we got in the draw, it would be far from a walk over. Some very decent teams in there.

Sources at Liverpool claim they are on the verge of signing Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze & are confident that they have secured the Argentinian.

Expect a statement to come out of Old Trafford in the next 72 hours.

Gabby Heinze himself is expected to make a statement on things today or tomorrow.

i doubt it fergie would have said something... Heinze of to Juventus i think

Manchester United defender Gaby Heinze has asked for a showdown meeting with manager Sir Alex Ferguson upon his return to training on Monday.

Heinze insists he should be allowed to join Liverpool and said last night: "This weekend I will travel back to England and, like a professional, I will go to work in Manchester on Monday. I have asked for a meeting with manager Sir Alex Ferguson on Monday about my future. I'm sure that this meeting will tell me what my future is.

"I know that the offer of Liverpool is a good one but Manchester United have rejected it for reasons that are really outside of normal sporting issues.

"I'm totally convinced that if this offer had been made by another club then Manchester United would have considered it. The rivalry between these two clubs is enormous and now I am at the centre of it."

Heinze's name was jeered by some supporters during the club's 3-2 defeat to Inter Milan in a friendly at Old Trafford on Wednesday but the player himself is not concerned.

Heinze added: "I always was a serious and professional player and during this summer I have not changed."

"I know that the offer of Liverpool is a good one but Manchester United have rejected it for reasons that are really outside of normal sporting issues."

Is he stupid?

Heinze said: "I've spoken with the coach and I have insisted that my wish is to leave the club if a big offer appears on the table.

"Today the only such offer is from Liverpool and it is this that is causing the problem. Earlier in the summer I received a promise from United that I could leave if the deal was good for both parties and at the moment there is an offer from Liverpool.

"The coach is serious about this and I understand his view. But I am serious, too. My lawyers are studying the situation and I'm going to wait for a few days now to get a full report from them."

Heinze, who lost his first team place to Patrice Evra last season, has stressed his desire for a quick resolution to the affair, which only seems to happen if another club comes in for him, possibly Juventus.

"All I want now is a swift solution to this saga," he added. "I've fulfilled my duties by returning for training and I will now carry on behaving like a professional. I will keep on coming to training and will see what happens. I have a muscle injury in my leg but it is only minor and will not keep me out for long.

"People keep saying that there's an offer for me from Juventus but I know nothing about it. Liverpool is the only offer so far.

"I don't want to spend time at the club just waiting and not playing as I don't think that is in the best interests of the club or myself."

Heinze said: "I've spoken with the coach and I have insisted that my wish is to leave the club if a big offer appears on the table.

this is getting daft now, we should just let you's have him..

its not gonna make any difference (he's injured anyway)..

its goals yous need not defenders so I dont see what the fuss is...

if it was evra or an attacking player than fair enough (plus we have two other good options at LB)..

the prem league have said today that this will be sorted by the end of august..

this is getting daft now, we should just let you's have him..

its not gonna make any difference (he's injured anyway)..

its goals yous need not defenders so I dont see what the fuss is...

if it was evra or an attacking player than fair enough (plus we have two other good options at LB)..

the prem league have said today that this will be sorted by the end of august..

If only SAF shares ya opinions.TBH,i couldnt really be bothered if Heinze comes or not,if he does good option at the back considerin we only have 3 CBs(Paletta not ready yet)and at left back where Riise(suspect at times),Aurelio(injured),Insua(not ready yet)could use the competition

Back
Top Bottom