Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

all i can say is well done liverpool!. im a man united fan but id rather see liverpool in the final anyday than chelsea, purely cause i hate them with a passion but anyways well done and see you in the final! ;)

yyyeaaass

i dont think it was scrappy, maybe for the neutral, but it was on such a knife edge. We deserved it though we did try and play although there was a few desperate punts at times. Surprised by Chelsea, defended deep and just punted it.

Drogba and the two coles should be bloody ashamed the amount of timewasting and diving and fake injury they did.

Anyway we are there, hopefully we will see Milan, if not i just hope its a trouble free final with no spawniness or bad decisions just a good match.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy it was very tense in the end, especially when Drogba almost scored. Great win .. Athens here we come !

Lovin it!

Although it was a shoddy display of football, it was v tense throughout. I try hard not to passionately hate a club, but Mourinho makes it very difficult not to(!).

Not that it is of any relevance anyway, but watch us lose poorly against Fulham this saturday :(

ZING!

It was never going to be a classic
but it was very intense.

3 semi-final in 3 seasons and yet again
Chelsea don't turn up when it matters,
I don't know what game Maureen was watching
but your team only had 1 shot on target
in the whole 120minutes.

Fat Frank was poor and so was Drogbar(did anyone
see how he went down when the ball hit him in the
face, classic)

Mascherano is a monster I don't know how he didn't get booked.

C'MON grudge match vs Milan at Athens.

I find it really hard to see the "fu<k u morinho lol" posts, because when he first came to England I was in awe of the guy. I've got two of his biographies here, which I read a few times and just thought "this guy is Brian Clough reincarnated". Throughout everything (the style of play, the silly comments), I've thought Mourinho is a genius. I even (gulp) liked Chelsea.

But then he watches his side get outplayed for the first half, have two opposition shots hit the frame of the goal in the second half, and an offside goal in extra time, and says "we were the better side"...

If that's to raise your players then fair enough, but if they actually believe you José, then you've got some of the stupidest players in the Premiership, as well as some of the biggest cheats. I've lost all respect for the guy, and that disappoints me so much because I thought he was a new managerial legend.

After watching Drogba fall over for 90 minutes, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. How is it that you can see as clear as day nobody touches him, yet he goes down holding his head ("REFEREE I'VE GOT BRAIN DAMAGE, STOP THE GAME"), non-stop throughout the game, and nothing is done about the guy? Absolute scum of the game. English football has two players, Drogba and Ronaldo, who are so talented and yet such massive fucking cheats.

When will FIFA step in and do something about diving? Or is it considered part of the sport now?

Last edited:

Congrats guys!!!:applause: i think the better team won yesterday,we defenitely blew it at home when we should have scored at least 2
yesterday he was exactly the same game as one week ago,chelsea got more possesion of the ball but you created the better chances
the key was carragher and agger who found how to handle drogba
anyway i hope if you meet Man u you you'll destroy them:)

I find it really hard to see the "fu<k u morinho lol" posts, because when he first came to England I was in awe of the guy. I've got two of his biographies here, which I read a few times and just thought "this guy is Brian Clough reincarnated". Throughout everything (the style of play, the silly comments), I've thought Mourinho is a genius. I even (gulp) liked Chelsea.

He's talked shite from the beginning jack, although if you're not a fan of one of the big four i'm sure its amusing. However when he just stands/sits there blantently lying about your team/player/manager/etc it really does get on your nerves. I just find it a shame that rafa has started it aswell with regard to jose and chelsea, although in his defense its usually a response. But even so, just highlight his lies with facts and stats and leave it at that instead of making comments.

And what makes it worse is the cheating and cynism in the team (diving/whinging/etc). Having seen porto during their uefa win and the cl win you can see its largely down to the manager instilling it into the players.

The critism for both rafa and mourinho about being defensive coaches is valid, however its the cheating that really gets on my nerves. And to add to that the millions spent and the quality of players they have, and yet they still, especially this season, have relied on boring hoof it long tactics and sitting on 1-0 leads.

Add to that his behaviour when losing makes him all the more annoying. Remember his "attack" of hunt when he clashed with cech? Accusing him of attempted murder(or something like that)? Moaning about ref's, fixtures, divers/cheats, bad desicions. Yet if you look back over the last 3 seasons he, and chelsea, should count themselves lucky with the desicions they have gotton and when looking at his complaints they arent even accurate (complaing dein influenced prem fixtures and that chelsea always had away games after europe and arsenal home games, yet the truth was the opposite way around). Aswell as accusing a ref and barca of cheating leading to a ref having to retire due to death threats........all lies!

So to conclude, the guy is a whinging lying wanker, and i fully back the liverpool fans' "f#$k off mourinho" chant. ;)

When will FIFA step in and do something about diving? Or is it considered part of the sport now?

I think the tide will start to turn, in italy i think, they fined/banned a player with video evidence for diving recently. Have been saying it for years, if they can use video evidence to ban/fine players for bad tackles the same should be done for blatent diving. Another part is the ref's desicions, if they call play back for a foul after the fouled player tried to continue then it will help, however at the moment its just isnt worth it as most of the time when a player does try and stay on his feet and ends up losing the ball because of the foul he doesnt get anything. Thats only encouringing players to go to ground easily when touched / slightly fouled as any effort to play on gets punished.

Congrats guys!!!

Tnz alain, think it was even across two legs (chelsea missing chances at home and liverpool missing chances at home). Hopefully a 2005 repeat as i dont want to play manu.

@ Mod: Please dont ban me for spamming 3 posts in here ;)

Thieving scum some people have no morals, hope they get what's coming to them!

it's considered part of the sport everywhere outside the UK,only in the UK they give such importance at this kind of thing.
Don't you think it's an important issue then? That's what I sense from this post...

Well done Liverpool BTW. Great penalties. You lot deserved to win the match, and contrary to what Mourinho thought, were the better team.

Glad you beat Chelsea - But I hope you don't win the Champions league - You have won it far too much!!

I hope Man U get beaten tonight and Milan go through and Milan Win it all at the end.

But Really I don't care - as long as Chelsea don't win it - I'm happy :-)

Don't you think it's an important issue then? That's what I sense from this post...

Yes for me it's important problem as i hate it,i felt very bad when i saw jOe cole fall over like a little girl

The Champions League 3rd and 4th place play-off is to be played on 19th May at Wembley.

They're calling it 'The FA Cup Final'

He's talked shite from the beginning jack, although if you're not a fan of one of the big four i'm sure its amusing. However when he just stands/sits there blantently lying about your team/player/manager/etc it really does get on your nerves. I just find it a shame that rafa has started it aswell with regard to jose and chelsea, although in his defense its usually a response. But even so, just highlight his lies with facts and stats and leave it at that instead of making comments.

And what makes it worse is the cheating and cynism in the team (diving/whinging/etc). Having seen porto during their uefa win and the cl win you can see its largely down to the manager instilling it into the players.

The critism for both rafa and mourinho about being defensive coaches is valid, however its the cheating that really gets on my nerves. And to add to that the millions spent and the quality of players they have, and yet they still, especially this season, have relied on boring hoof it long tactics and sitting on 1-0 leads.

Add to that his behaviour when losing makes him all the more annoying. Remember his "attack" of hunt when he clashed with cech? Accusing him of attempted murder(or something like that)? Moaning about ref's, fixtures, divers/cheats, bad desicions. Yet if you look back over the last 3 seasons he, and chelsea, should count themselves lucky with the desicions they have gotton and when looking at his complaints they arent even accurate (complaing dein influenced prem fixtures and that chelsea always had away games after europe and arsenal home games, yet the truth was the opposite way around). Aswell as accusing a ref and barca of cheating leading to a ref having to retire due to death threats........all lies!

So to conclude, the guy is a whinging lying wanker, and i fully back the liverpool fans' "f#$k off mourinho" chant. ;)

LOL this is also b***** too, old rafa and most liverpool fans winging about the special one when he said lfc were a small club , no-one gave a f*** when rafa belittled everton and our history!! Calling us a little club ...two plonkers if you ask me and not a word of english between them!

lol i`ll choose to ignore that above:roll:

Anyway congrats to Liverpool football club because what ever way you dress it up, it is a Phenomonal achievment to get to the champions league final twice in three years had a lil mess around on photoshop and came up with this replace unknown 000387 in e-text

Untitled-1.png

Plus Mourinho has never said Liverpool is a small club(bullshit English media)!!i challenge anyone to find me a quote where he was saying that

Back
Top Bottom