Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Chelsea are looking tired in midfield and defense, with a gap finally opening between the two. Hopefully liverpool can get gerrard or someone in their to make a difference in the last 15min.

Yeha doesn't seem to be kuyt's night, the bar then the 'offside' or so. What happened to advantage to attacker?

Oh dear, Bellamy eh...?

Oh and is it me or have Chelsea been playing for penalties for the last half hour or so?
Ooo forgot SWP was on the bench, could totally see him doing it wiht an individual screamer!

Last edited:

God I hate David Pleat, I really do. "If they could just grab a late goal here it would really put the icing on the ... game."

It's not his night is it? When it goes to penalties, he's going to miss his, isn't he...

Oh God, I fucking hate penalties.

Me too, think we have a few good penalty takers, probably non are dutch :lol: Kuyt was too tired for that last chance, atleast thats what it looked like, hardly any power.

Phew... 1-0...

WHAT A SAVE!!

Jesus, that was close... 2-0 :D

Fat Fwank... Scores? That's not right... 2-1...

Gerrard can't miss, it's against his programming... 3-1...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the game... Come on Kuyt...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

what a snore bore of a game, nobody had the balls to win it!

Last edited:

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

...About time, Kuyt!! :freak:

Get in!

Heres hoping we see you in Athens.

Come on united

congrats i hope the same final milan vsliverpool but not the same result

shame any one has to lose that way, shame it was boring to watch but then again there so much money involved , congrats any way and lets look forward to man utd v`s liverpool in the final

Congrats to Liverpool.

Really poor pens from Chelsea, they were awful all game to be honest.

Hope we get through to face you guys once again, I can see it being another classic.

They were both awful , dont think man utd will lose any sleep ha!
but ya never know eh!

:lol: Some cock on here said Reina was shit a couple of months ago, don't you look like an idiot now...

Reina is a god. I don't care about his flapping, his reactions and penalties skills make up for it.

Kuyt deserved that winning penalty!

Mourinho's mind games failed yet again. Rafa had him the whole time, by just playing the gentleman.

Anyone who thought the game would be entertaining is obviously on some sort of crack.

The tension and the rivalry, coupled with the caution of the two managers, and lack of world class creative wingers/midfielders suggested it would not be.

Last edited:

Guess ill have to take my dutch penalty comments back.........

GET IN!!!!

and can i just add:

F*(K OFF MOURINHO!!!! ;)

Read my earlier post regarding liverpools dutchies. Was hoping they wouldnt be taking them as they are generally bottlers, as robben thankfully showed.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, bye bye mourinho. thats for calling us a cup club and insulting cristiano ronaldo

Back
Top Bottom