Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

2-0 portmouth so far, dudek making a mistake for the first from a james goalkick. Crappy team out, surprised they have even bothered having xabi on.

Either this guy is a genuine everton n00b or its el-ninja-dickz :|

As soon I read our only chance was a Zenden half volley and Dudek was in goal...I knew we had lost.

Yesterday's game not important so it was nice
to give a few of the reserves a run out.

Yeah Dudek is shite along with Zenden...

...along with the blueshite of everton...
maybe they should make a DVD of yesterday's
Catastrophic performance.

Insua was quite okay, Dudek is bad as usual. Gonza was all over the place .. Zenden was okay, unlucky with the strike.

meh. Maybe the team selection will turn out to be a master-stroke. However, I still want to finish ahead of Arsenal in the table. I have a strong disliking for them now.

Well i have some bad news guys, had 3 dreams last night and each one was liverpool not going through, first one was 0-1 with drogba scoring in the 60th min and a crouch header froma corner being wrongly dissallowed, 2nd dream was a 0-0 and the 3rd was a headline on a website saying rafa was pleased with "win" so it meant a 2-1. Sorry guys, the oracle has spoken :(

Ofcourse its just me being pessamistic and my unconscience going through the 3 possibilities to confirm that, hope ive jinxed my dreams now and liverpool win 2-0 :D

quiet in here seeing as its yous biggest game of the season...i wouldnt fancy going to Anfield tonight as a blue player its gonna be fuckin loud!!

still want chelsea to win though, the scum must perish in 4th place!!

Hopefully its the calm before the storm (a positive one). Think most fans are a bit nervous and just want to get the game over with, i know i do.

Hopefully be a better game at Anfield...the Bridge is such a quiet crowd!!

the bridge (or old trafford for that matter) will never compare to european night at Anfield even the red side of manchester have to agree with that

there is never atmosphere at the london grounds i have found the passion isnt there

Good luck tonight lads , its gonna be a tough night for you coz cant see chelski not scoring

replace unknown 00387 in e-text

20050610-carracopycopy.png

artwork by miguel
LiverpoolFC_Wall_Miguelcopy.png

jub_reutcopycopy.png

Great football on show,....ahem.

Liverpool the better team for the 1st 30min, all be it by just running their socks off. Chelsea have been getting back into it after that creating one good chance and a couple of half chances.

1-0 HT

1-1 AGG

Either liverpool need to go out and try and get the second within the first 15min by running fast again, or they should just calm it down and try to play. They looked the most dangerous with gerrard/pennent/kuyt playing nice short triangles. The long balls to crouch havent resulted in much yet.

As usual chelsea are diving their way across the pitch.

What a game, brilliant stuff. The atmosphere has been electric all of the way through, and that free-kick routine was absolutely top-drawer. So close lads, so close!!

(Can't believe Drogba, rolling around and holding his face when the ball hits him in the side of the face - the guy is utterly detestable, when will the FA/UEFA/FIFA do something about diving? It's totally ruining the modern game and what are they talking about at their little meetings? "Penalties at the end of normal league games, how exciting that would be!")

Drogba is nothing if not consistent! I am watching wiht my gf, who never watches footie, and she just said he looked like a pantomine actor. I concur.

Pretty tense half, not too much good football, though Essien was going to score there towards the end. At the moment Chelsea definitely look more dangerous. Hoping for a pool win, just so I can stop watchign Cole/Cole/Mikel/Drogba fall to the ground like babies for 90 mins at a time....

Well i said a few pages earlier in this thread that if it goes to extra tiem liverpool should have the upperhand with fitness. And chelsea rushing and psushing for a goal at the end of the 90min confirmed that. Thought the 2nd half was fairly even, kuyt with his header on the bar being pool's best chance and chelsea having some dangerous half chances. Nerves are killing me! Hopefully ill be able to enjoy some football tommorow

The pressure has given me a banging headache; such a promising start in the first 30 mins of the first half, and since then it's just been stressful (can't believe Kuyt hit the crossbar, great header). Anybody notice that the only time Drogba didn't go down like a baby being shot, the referee gave a free-kick to him?

You just know Chelsea are going to nick this. :(

Even the atmosphere has died down, come on Liverpool...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

How long did that "goal" last before it became apparent it was offside?! The celebrations seemed to last for five minutes, and then all of a sudden it's ruled out!!

That's it now, that will sap the energy out of them - being so close and then having it taken away...

Back
Top Bottom