Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Antred again!? He is obsessed with United and me! Bless him. Just for you mate, 'cause I know you really love United deep down:

_42637447_oshea_bod203.jpg

no mate, you never answered my original question, all you ever do is post pictures. You beat us big wow, but the manner of it was, for a supposed champ elect side, trashy.

if i could be arsed i'd post a thousand pics of our glories, wins over you lot, but i cant, i prefer to talk football properly not float in and out of threads making throwaway remarks or useless questions.

Antred again!? He is obsessed with United and me! Bless him. Just for you mate, 'cause I know you really love United deep down:

_42637447_oshea_bod203.jpg

says the man who posed a brilliant question in a liverpool thread, by coming in here and asking why we like the style of play the team uses.

Support Cardiff mate or any of your local welsh sides, glory hunter.

Its because of course man u play the most attractive football in the world as witnessed at Anfield when they relied on a poxy goal rather than actually try and play us off the pitch with their wonderful brand of football.
Well if you carry on bitching like a little kid, of course El Diego's gonna make the kind of posts that he does.
You only have yourself to blame.

Well if you carry on bitching like a little kid, of course El Diego's gonna make the kind of posts that he does.
You only have yourself to blame.

your a bit thick arnt you mate? read a few posts back before the one you quoted to find the answer, thats if you can or be bothered to do so before posting crap.

says the man who posed a brilliant question in a liverpool thread, by coming in here and asking why we like the style of play the team uses.

Support Cardiff mate or any of your local welsh sides, glory hunter.

So because I HAD to move to Cardiff because of work commitments I am a glory hunter!? So Peter Eyres is a glory hunter too because he lives in Watford? What about Marakomu(sp?) - he lives in Japan, maybe he should support a J-League team!?

You are such a rucking retarded, United-obssessed piece of knob cheese! :lol:

So because I HAD to move to Cardiff because of work commitments I am a glory hunter!? So Peter Eyres is a glory hunter too because he lives in Watford? What about Marakomu(sp?) - he lives in Japan, maybe he should support a J-League team!?

no mate im just picking on you. plus they have more admirable footballing knowledge than your limited pool.

also anyone who refers to himself as 'ninja' must have the mental age of a 12 year old. :D

and you still never answered my question, just flaming as per usual.

Antred you are so mature and intelligent, we all wish we could be you!

I thought I was on ignore anyway? You are OBSSESSED! :lol:

Back on-topic, Liverpool: POO POO.

Antred you are so mature and intelligent, we all wish we could be you!

I thought I was on ignore anyway? You are OBSSESSED! :lol:

Back on-topic, Liverpool: POO POO.

i didnt get round to it, thought you put me on anyway?

back on topic, ninja gloryhunter, a prime example of the fickle world of gloryhunting bandwagon jumping fans.:applause:

Oh no, not the 'You support United therefore you are a Glory Hunter' statement - you bored yet?

Anyway, Man United #1. :)

Any more of this pointless bickering and you will both be hit with temporary bans

Since ninja likes posting pics, here's one as a thank you for your contribution to this thread.

ibasyz4.gif

Firstly, I don't live in Watford, secondly, deciding to support Liverpool in one of their poorest decades ever with regards to success does not constitute glory hunting! I would of went for Manchester United if that was the case, I didn't. I wonder why? I saw Anfield on the telly, and the Liverpool fans in the kop, the kits etc and I picked pool.

I supported United when we were SHITE! The first thing I saw us win was the old Rumbelows cup. My uncle took me to Old Trafford when we were living in Salford and it has been/all I will ever know! It gets me when people like Antred slate United supporters and tarnish them with the 'glory hunter' label!? WTF? It's desperation.

Also Peter, I wouldn't call winning numerous FA Cups and a European Cup in the last few years a 'poor decade'! :lol:

lol i forgot, chelsea tonight lol, good luck for 2moz then lol

C'mon now Mickeys, dont let us down...

you've had/got the easiest of the ties in this round..

we all want a chelsea liverpool semi final....

Back
Top Bottom