Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I always wondered about players like O'Shea and Flrtcher and even P. Neville. We got rid of players that were more skillful but I think think Ferguson values attitude more. That's what you need and I'm not sure that Bellamy and Pennant are going to be good for you lot in the future. Too unpredictable maybe and never out of the gossip columns. I can see Richardson leaving us in the future for a similar reason.

well if theres one thing i truly envy about united its their winning mentality. Whether they are playing Roma or Watford you can guarantee they will be up for it. We on the other hand seem to have a casual attitude. We have a great attitude to the big games and have been very unfortunate on more than one occasion, but the likes of sundays example against aston villa is the problem we face and thats why we are come up short.

I also think Rafas attitude to the league is in question. We play a european style in a league where we need to have more zip, so when we face sides that come to get a draw we struggle with our slow buildup. In europe he's second to none but i worry when it comes to the league. His constant rotation is very annoying too. Its no wonder we had such a poor start to the season, if you check our lineups for the first 6 or 7 matches the amount of changes is incredible game to game.

I think pennant will come good and i like Bellamy. More of a worry is Stevies attitude and the likes of Aurellio and some of our other foriegn contingent, they seem far too casual to me at times.

antred you have recently been having a go about Ronaldo's diving in the Man Utd thread especially the one against Middlesbrough where they did actually look to be contact and a genuine hence Woodgates confession.

I know he didnt win a pen but he certainly was looking for one. What about Gerrards dive tonight ?

antred you have recently been having a go about Ronaldo's diving in the Man Utd thread especially the one against Middlesbrough where they did actually look to be contact and a genuine hence Woodgates confession.

I know he didnt win a pen but he certainly was looking for one. What about Gerrards dive tonight ?

Honestly havent seen it, i hate watching England, they are awful to watch. I'd be happy if Liverpool never sent their players on international duty, over the moon i would be.

If it was as bad as i've heard people say, he needs to cut it it out bigtime. But then again he's not been playing well this year so maybe he cant be bothered to do it properly.

My beef with Ronaldo is that he does it really regularly and probably doesnt need to as he is already really skillful anyway.

My beef with Ronaldo is that he does it really regularly and probably doesnt need to as he is already really skillful anyway.

Ok, he dives. But, he has the ball more than anyone else and is fouled more than anyone else so statistically he should be the worst.

Was nice to see us go for it and not let up once we scored the first goal. Great performance from the lads

My mate predicted a Crouch hatrick for a laugh.
And another mate even predicted a 4-1 scoreline but with all 5 goals coming from Crouch. :lol:

:8): lIVERPOOL START SCREEN FOR PES 6!

championscopy.jpg

Simply replace unnamed_387.bin using ggs

A wee pressie from your beloved blue neighbours
p.s. does noy contain virus lol

Last edited:

Who did we beat AGAIN this season at their own 'fortress'?

_42637447_oshea_bod203.jpg

Another one of our 'crap' English players celebrating ANOTHER win against the overrated Kopshite:

caur4hm348141alu1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

you can buy 6 average players instead of 4 now :D

To be honest, I wouldn't spend too much I was fat and Spanish. One winger would do it. If you buy lots of players, it will take them 3 months to fit in like the last lot. Just more players to rotate.

you can buy 6 average players instead of 4 now :D

To be honest, I wouldn't spend too much I was fat and Spanish. One winger would do it. If you buy lots of players, it will take them 3 months to fit in like the last lot. Just more players to rotate.

in my opinion we need just two players and thats it, no more no less.

Voronin was a free wasn't he?

I think we are getting rid of Kewell so we need a replacement for him IMO. Maybe not a 10m+ player.

I suppose Voronin is either a replacement for Fowler or Bellamy, if Benitez wants to offload him to avoid further team bust-ups.

If we are going to take the club to the next level, we need a top quality goalscoring CF and maybe a couple of wingers. Pennant just isn't consistent enough.

If I was Benitez I would:

Get rid of Fowler: fat, crap & old.

Get rid of Kewell: Crap, Aussie & old(ish)

Get rid of Garcia: Overrated & can't handle the pace & physical style of Prem.

Get rid of Bellamy: Should be at at club like Fulham, not the 'best team in England'. Cocky, racist bastard.

Get rid of Gerrard: Poor sod must be sick of finishing third & fourth year-in, year-out. :lol:

Get rid of <insert Liverpool player here> because <insert reason here>

As I've said before, My wife hates football and she's been to more games than you have. You're a fan, not a supporter.

Bullshit comment. Just cause he hasn't been to many games doesn't make him less of a supporter.

If he's been to one, and cheered on his team, he's a supporter.

If I was Benitez I would:

Get rid of Fowler: fat, crap & old.
30 is such an old age!! WOW. And no, he's still the best finisher in the world.

Get rid of Kewell: Crap, Aussie & old(ish)
He's one of the best left footers in the game

Get rid of Garcia: Overrated & can't handle the pace & physical style of Prem.
Nah, he's brilliant, he tries to play clever balls, and we wouldn't of won the CL without him

Get rid of Bellamy: Should be at at club like Fulham, not the 'best team in England'. Cocky, racist bastard.
At least you spoke some truth in that sentence.

Get rid of Gerrard: Poor sod must be sick of finishing third & fourth year-in, year-out. :lol:
Aha, you're an idiot

Last edited:

Bullshit comment. Just cause he hasn't been to many games doesn't make him less of a supporter.

Why is it bullshit? A supporter usually supports the club, i.e helps the club financially. A supporter can also be a devoted follower but in most cases this kind of person would be called a fan. I was just highlighting the difference.

Back
Top Bottom