Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

There are no easy games at this stage in the tournament. Its gonna be interesting but having the first leg away has gotta help

It does'nt matter too much.....
look what happened last year with Benfica....we lost 1:0 in
the 1st leg.
And in the 2nd leg, they hit us with counter attacks to win 2:0
Koeman's teams are good at counter-attacks especially with
the pacy players in their team.

We can't afford to lose in Eindhoven, we need to atleast
get a score-draw...we have to return to Anfield with PSV
needing a win, that's the only way they will come out
of their shell and attack us leaving gaps in their defence.

I'm a bit scared of this tie, because we seem to raise our
game against the big boys, I hope we don't take them lightly..
hopefully Rafa has learnt the lesson from last year.

:lol: A Liverpool fan that lives in London and supports Watford! It just gets better and better . . .

Interesting that El Diego doesn't want to disclose his location.

A Londoner and proud, a Liverpool fan and proud. A soft spot for Watford, and proud.

I'd say near Bristol or something. I seem to remember him going to the carling cup final against Wigan and unless he has a wireless laptop or he stopped at an internet cafe, he posted pretty quickly after it.

I'd say near Bristol or something. I seem to remember him going to the carling cup final against Wigan and unless he has a wireless laptop or he stopped at an internet cafe, he posted pretty quickly after it.

:lmao: My word you must be obsessed with me! It's called TECHNOLOGY my friend. I have internet access wherever I go! I have a career in Cardiff so it means I have to live here. It doesn't mean, however, that I support Cardiff City! One team for me - I'm a true supporter.

As I've said before, My wife hates football and she's been to more games than you have. You're a fan, not a supporter.

To be fair...if i was in Marukomu's position i would be doing the same! I lived in Swindon for two years while studying, was tempted to go watch them, but couldnt be bothered, the prices where outrageous!

I'm very fortunate to live close to Anfield and to have been able to go over a number of years, and to have seen King Kenny play, truly outstanding....

Saw him playing and was great but the one player he could never get the better of was Martin Buchan. That's why you didn't beat us in the 80's.

As I've said before, My wife hates football and she's been to more games than you have. You're a fan, not a supporter.

Again, you know this . . . because? You don't know how many games I have been to and I don't know (or care) how many matches your wife has been to! :D

Saw him playing and was great but the one player he could never get the better of was Martin Buchan. That's why you didn't beat us in the 80's.

i know the bugger. our record against you lot in the eighties aint brill. Didnt help that Rushie couldnt seem to bag against you.

that was a cover-up...he`s a manutd thru n thru .He`s actually an old member here just check the wc thread he was more raw then alucard was. a classic (most of his posting are sent to the FBI & Soho square :lol: )

I know it was a cover up. And a useless one at that. If Diego didn't want people to realize he was ninjabreakz sooner, he could of done it while sparing himself the indignity of claiming support of another club. I would think any "true fan" would be proud enough to be honest over their all important allegiance to the team they apparently love...

ft 0-0

After watching that game i wouldnt be apposed to a points deduction for both teams, what a load of shite! Neither team seemed to be able to pass to another teammate when in the oppo's half. Every ball seemed to bobble up with liverpool, dont know if it was the pitch or the players. Either way its 90min of my sunday wasted.

Back
Top Bottom