Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I am a realist. Championship-winning teams can soak up pressure and go on to win. When shite like Crouch don't take their chances and Bellamy doesn't play the ball across the goal properly, you deserve to lose.

United #1.

across the goal properly? vds saved a shot.

typical - didnt even watch the game. its arrogant supporters like you that give you a bad name. you were lucky end of. you know it , i know it, and about 98% of this board knows it.

Who are you talking to? Cuz no one here is denying the fact that luck played a part in our victory. Every team needs luck at some point. Sadly for you, it came at your expense.
Now you can get over it and move on or you can continue to moan about it here even though its not gonna change the facts.

OK guys don't make the mood worse than it is now :(

We lost, NOT DESERVINGLY though, we just didn't take our chances. 2 VERY Late Wins in a row? That's the luck of a Champ.

Who are you talking to? Cuz no one here is denying the fact that luck played a part in our victory. Every team needs luck at some point. Sadly for you, it came at your expense.
Now you can get over it and move on or you can continue to moan about it here even though its not gonna change the facts.

This is a LIVERPOOL thread so he can say whatever he wants mate. Go back you evil spirit!! :8):

I'm not stopping him. He can say what he wants if he's not affraid of losing any respect from it.

who do you think im talking too? Diego thats who.

Comes on here bleating how we deserved to lose on a windup, in fact he probably believes what he says.

And what do you expect anyway? We just lost undeservedly to our fiercest rivals at home in the last seconds of a match.

The offside Bellamy goal would have been given some weeks and so would have the Saha penalty. Crouch should have headed at the end but he chose no to (maybe because of last weeks injury). Most of the chances went Liverpools way in the game but United took advantage of their chance and that was the decider in the game, fairs fair ;)

The offside Bellamy goal would have been given some weeks and so would have the Saha penalty. Crouch should have headed at the end but he chose no to (maybe because of last weeks injury). Most of the chances went Liverpools way in the game but United took advantage of their chance and that was the decider in the game, fairs fair ;)

fine by me.

Crouch cant head the ball anyway.

fine by me.

Crouch cant head the ball anyway.

I've never understood that, how hard could it be to teach the man? He'd be sooo dangerous if he could. Sit him on the six yard line and do standing headers to the corners of the net. Brilliant. That man needs to find the gym... :)

who do you think im talking too? Diego thats who.

Comes on here bleating how we deserved to lose on a windup, in fact he probably believes what he says.

And what do you expect anyway? We just lost undeservedly to our fiercest rivals at home in the last seconds of a match.

If you know he's winding you up, you're the fool for letting him get his way. I'm sure Arsenal fans here thought it was funny when Dermot was winding us up. Eventually we realised it was best to ignore him and he stopped doing it.

As for your last question, I would obviously expect you to moan about it but you've been doing it long before the match had even begun. Which shows us its more about being jealous of our success rather than being annoyed at the way we got it.

A top class striker probably would have headed it. Thats definitly what liverpool still lack atm, the defense is solid, with agger looking better and better, midfield is one of the strongest imo, with chelsea being top, its just attack. Kuyt's good and works hard, but he isnt clinical. Crouch is a teamplayer but doesnt score enough, bellemy's fast but also not clinical and fowler is clinical but past it. Atleast weve signed voronin :lol:

read on one of the footie sites that he was dragging vidic out wide and he was made to look cumbersome because of it. But then he is a central defender, carra looks like an oiltanker when he has to turn out wide.

I reckon if Crouch would have gone with his head it would have been Liverpool's game, I was suprised to see him take it down

I've never understood that, how hard could it be to teach the man? He'd be sooo dangerous if he could. Sit him on the six yard line and do standing headers to the corners of the net. Brilliant. That man needs to find the gym... :)

If Crouch had the head of Alan Shearer he would be lethal

No no please guys, you can't expect miracles from Crouchie :lmao: Believe me on this, he will NEVER head half as good as Shearer.

dont mess with the big teams , i told your lot before...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everton 3 - 0 Liverpool

If you know he's winding you up, you're the fool for letting him get his way. I'm sure Arsenal fans here thought it was funny when Dermot was winding us up. Eventually we realised it was best to ignore him and he stopped doing it.

As for your last question, I would obviously expect you to moan about it but you've been doing it long before the match had even begun. Which shows us its more about being jealous of our success rather than being annoyed at the way we got it.

be fair i did say that you would have to be brilliant to beat us, a bit of fortune or for us not to turn up didnt i? it was the fortune option that sufficied.

Antred is having a right mare today lads! :lol:

Go and have a sleep mate, you are stressing yourself out! I have just been sleeping off my boozy-celebratory day! Gotta get dressed now for a night on the tiles! Can't fault a win over the Scousers before going out on the pi55.

We wasted every single one of our set pieces today. Useless. If we half decent at them, we would be ahead of Chelsea in the league at the very least.

I just knew when Giggs won that lame freekick that they would score from it. They did it before, last time out at Old Trafford.

Congrats to Utd on the title, you DO deserve it, and Chelsea will not overtake you now.

AT the end of the day united are unstoppable your not the only team that cant beat them get over it.....MANCHESTER UNITED PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2006/2007:applause: :applause:

Last edited:

AT the end of the day united are unstoppable your not the only team that cant beat them get over it.....MANCHESTER UNITED PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2006/2007:applause: :applause:
Plastic Blue

C'mon lads, we need some pics in here.
n506452918_27286_8970.jpg

Look at the love they have for each other. Its so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom