Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

saha says they will win in anfield , no problem...r u gonna take that!??! :lol:

ya both teams have one eye at the champions league...i will go with a tie here...but hoping for a home victory...:mrgreen:

Would be great....but so many players get linked with us
like Villa, Aimar, Trezeguet, etc....
and none of them end up coming...

Those links were old stories, with the new owners we REALLY have the money to buy ppl (although not like Chels).

saha says they will win in anfield , no problem...r u gonna take that!??! :lol:

ya both teams have one eye at the champions league...i will go with a tie here...but hoping for a home victory...:mrgreen:

Don't worry we won't dissapoint surely, especially this is Anfield \\:o/ Can't wait for tomorrow !

Good news, grahem poll withdraws as ref with a calf injury. Well thats one less w#$ker on the pitch tommorow :D. Hopefully the match can be decided by the players and tactics today instead of crap refereing as has been the case with most of poll's games lately.

Pool have started second half really well. United look a bit sluggish, must have been the oppposite of the hair dryer!!!

Alright Antred, where's the comment on the 'tackle' by Agger on Saha? Decisions always going our way eh...?

Typical, all the possesion, shots and corners and they go a score in injurytime. :(

Atleast it means chelsea are less likely to win the league

I cant wait for Antred's opinion on this.
:lol:

Heres my opinion. your a bunch of jammy fuckers and you know it. I cant praise united for fuck all because you did nothing all match bar ride your luck and then you get a lucky break in the box.

You will win the league now, but deserved on the last few weeks? i dont think so.

You will win the league now, but deserved on the last few weeks? i dont think so.

Have to disagree with that though antred, being able to win matches like they have done these past few weeks makes the difference between champions and 2nd place. Chelsea did for the last 2 seasons winning games they really shoulndt have, manu this season. Liverpool, and arsenal for the most part, cant manage this consistenly, and thats where they lose the points, and the league.

I think scholes' eye injury hasnt completly cleared up though, atleast make contact when throwing a punch!

Have to say as a neutral, Man U's win was daylight robbery.

Anyway, I predict trouble coming in this thread........ no need to elaborate further, I just knows it.

Have to disagree with that though antred, being able to win matches like they have done these past few weeks makes the difference between champions and 2nd place. Chelsea did for the last 2 seasons winning games they really shoulndt have, manu this season. Liverpool, and arsenal for the most part, cant manage this consistenly, and thats where they lose the points, and the league.

I think scholes' eye injury hasnt completly cleared up though, atleast make contact when throwing a punch!

Maybe. but how much fucking luck do you need? im gutted.

Gutted but completely our fault (bossed everything - possession%, corners etc.) no fucking cutting-edge.

As much as Chelsea needed.

Thats a crap answer.

Bellamy was offside as soon as Sissoko touched it. I still cant beleive it. All the pre talk was about Giggs and Ronaldo. Never saw Giggs beat a man, make a cross, anything. Ronaldo had a few flashes first half then nothing. Rooney was last and Larsson invisible.

And you still won. :roll:

Maybe. but how much fucking luck do you need? im gutted.

Erm, to win a game you need to take your chances, well actually just create chances. Other than Crouch's effort, which was a great save, Liverpool had loads of possession wihtout actually accomplishing much. What did they have a dozen corners without one actually amounting to anything?

I agree United didn't deserve to win, but Liverpool didn't really show me much other than the 5 minutes at the beginning of the first half.

Scholes...sigh...that could be huge. If he was appealing to the ref that's one thing, but didn't look like it.

The only positive from this match, is that now the players
will be even more determined to beat Barcelona....

We were never going to win the Title, Man Utd will win it now...

For us, we will have to force Barca on the backfoot and
score a goal or two....this defeat is a blessing in disguise...
the players will really be determined to win on Tuesday...

Erm, to win a game you need to take your chances, well actually just create chances. Other than Crouch's effort, which was a great save, Liverpool had loads of possession wihtout actually accomplishing much. What did they have a dozen corners without one actually amounting to anything?

I agree United didn't deserve to win, but Liverpool didn't really show me much other than the 5 minutes at the beginning of the first half.

Scholes...sigh...that could be huge. If he was appealing to the ref that's one thing, but didn't look like it.

In a tight game we made far more chances than you - who are the supposed attacking fancy force of the league. Crouchs chance, Bellamy's chance, bellamy across the box, risses freekick, risses drive, Gerrards shot over.

And what did you create with all those attacking players? Nothing. You got a lucky rebound off a freekick. Anywhere else in the box it would have been cleared it just happened to fall into O'Sheas path.

Im trying not to sound bitter but i can imagine the furore in here if we had beaten united soundly today which we should have done.

Bottom line is f we get a genuine goalscorer we are nearly there, everything else is in place. The amount of games we've been suckered at by not taking our chances, today, newcastle,blackburn, chelsea,bolton, the list is endless.

There's no question Pool's midfield completely outshone United's. Worrying for us, hopefully a certain canadian will rectify. I still say you guys didn't create too much to keep us worried. What annoys me is that United came out in the second half looking for a draw. Not our style really.

And you're right, next season will be really interesting. If United win this year I wouldn't be surprised if its the last time for a while. Pool are ready to move up to the top level, and Chelsea will remain there. I'm not convinced Arsenal wlil have the consistency, despi the talent of their youth.

"You'll never win the league! You'll NEEEEEEEEVVVVEEER win the league, the league, the league!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man United 2 - 0 Crapool

Crapool 0 - 1 Man United

This is ANFAILED. It's becoming our second home lads!

United for the CHAMPIONSHIP! C'MON!

"You'll never win the league! You'll NEEEEEEEEVVVVEEER win the league, the league, the league!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man United 2 - 0 Crapool

Crapool 0 - 1 Man United

This is ANFAILED. It's becoming our second home lads!

United for the CHAMPIONSHIP! C'MON!

totally expected from you mate. At least Beachryan is humble enough to be a realist.

I am a realist. Championship-winning teams can soak up pressure and go on to win. When shite like Crouch don't take their chances and Bellamy doesn't play the ball across the goal properly, you deserve to lose.

United #1.

Back
Top Bottom