Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Superb win, did'nt expect it when we were 1:0 down, but hats off
to the lads....
Bellamy's goal and celebration was hilarious....
Wonderful justice that him and Riise were the scorers....
Our midfield was fantastic....

Still it's only half-time.....they will definitely come
back strong in the 2nd leg....
remember they did beat Chelski 2:1 away last year...
But with the way they defend, I can't see us not scoring...
there might be lots of goals in that one...
Hope we don't get complacent...Rafa won't let it happen.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great defender, somehow similar to Carra in terms of No nonsense defending :)

Don't get me wrong, he's a great defender, somehow similar to Carra in terms of No nonsense defending :)

Apart from the fact he spends a lot of the time hitting the deck when he's in a tight spot.

Carra is a proper no nonsense tough defender, whose not scared to get hurt, who plays through cramp and injury. poor Vidic would need his mummy to patch him up, the poor love.

Blame the refs, united will do it if they get away ith it its up to refs to stamp down.

Apart from the fact he spends a lot of the time hitting the deck when he's in a tight spot.

Carra is a proper no nonsense tough defender, whose not scared to get hurt, who plays through cramp and injury. poor Vidic would need his mummy to patch him up, the poor love.

Blame the refs, united will do it if they get away ith it its up to refs to stamp down.

Vidic would/will eat you whole, then murder your family, friends and workmates

I bet you throw darts at united pictures every day. You're as bad as Alucard with your conspiracy theory.

Nah i dont think so. You just cant handle the fact that you are Manchester United and that officials dont like to upset you, so you overly benefit from decisions in game.

Thats not bitter it's just an observation from watching some of your games over the last few months. As Coleman said yesterday, if VDS's challenge had happened outside the box it would have been a foul. If it had happened in the FUlham box it would have been a pen.

You see Colemans not stupid, he's just come to expect that kind of treatment and do you know why? Because it happens all the time.

The shame of it is you do play great attacking football and have done since the early ninties, so it makes me laugh when you need these benefits to get results.

And before anyone mentions Gerrards pen yesterday, yeah it was soft, but still a pen. If a defender is so dozy to try and grab a player after being warned the ref is watching then thats his fault.

lol antred your so uptight man utd are far superior to your lot (fact)! we kicked your ass this season (Fact) \\:o/

Nah i dont think so. You just cant handle the fact that you are Manchester United and that officials dont like to upset you, so you overly benefit from decisions in game.

So having three good goals chalked off in the last 2 rounds of the cup is benefitting?
You don't remember the times when things go against us because the hate blinds you to them.
I used to be the same in the 80's with the amount of penalties you used to get. I thought your striker was called Ian Rush(pen):D

So having three good goals chalked off in the last 2 rounds of the cup is benefitting?
You don't remember the times when things go against us because the hate blinds you to them.
I used to be the same in the 80's with the amount of penalties you used to get. I thought your striker was called Ian Rush(pen):D

Hmm i dont remember seeing John barnes dive a lot mate, or anyone else for that matter, diving has always been a continental thing, it hardly existed in the english game in the 70's and eighties, not like it does today.

those two incidents you mentioned are fair enough, but how often does that happen, i mean really? Not hardly, infact its really surprising when it does especially at OT, its the exception rather than the rule.

lol antred your so uptight man utd are far superior to your lot (fact)! we kicked your ass this season (Fact) \\:o/

Not uptight man, just want to see a fairer reflection in games. The big teams dont need a helping hand and that includes us.

Nice one on the three nil BTW it must be wonderful to achieve your successful season by September.

Hmm i dont remember seeing John barnes dive a lot mate, or anyone else for that matter, diving has always been a continental thing, it hardly existed in the english game in the 70's and eighties, not like it does today.

There has always been diving in this country. Remember Francis Lee? Peter Barnes used to do a great wobble on the way down. These days every game is completely picked apart so it seems like there are more.

Not uptight man, just want to see a fairer reflection in games. The big teams dont need a helping hand and that includes us.

Nice one on the three nil BTW it must be wonderful to achieve your successful season by September.
it was thanx ... ;)

I think he's more of a creative striker. We need an aggressive goal poacher. Kuyt drops deep too much IMO (but he does it so well).

I think he's more of a creative striker. We need an aggressive goal poacher. Kuyt drops deep too much IMO (but he does it so well).

Seeing Rafa's way of playing, he does not like out and out
strikers who just wait for tap-ins.
He wants players who are multi-faceted, who can both create
and score goals.
Versatile players, and many people in team who can score....
not one point of failure :-)

Yeah, lately only Bellamy is supposed to stay up front, so he can run at defenders during counter attack, and Kuyt always drops back to help the mids relief the pressure when they regain possession. Then, he goes back on top to start it all.

I can't understand Voronin, he has 40 caps and only 5 goals? Is this a Shevchenko-effect?

Probably.

I've seen a video of him on you-tube and I was actually quite impressed with Voronin. He has pace, is quite stocky and isn't easily pushed off the ball, had a fierce shot and was good at arriving in the box to my suprise. Didn't have a bad finish on him either.

im backing manu to win this weekend. i see it being a close one but the reason why i want united to win is A. i want united to win the league not chelsea and B. i want arsenal to finish higher than liverpool just to secure champions league spot

If Liverpool play like they normally do at Anfield,
then it might be a win for us,
but if they're distracted by Barcelona, then we may lose.
A draw is not bad....but I want a win over United.

Back
Top Bottom