Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

been the story of our season, apart from the mancs and arsenal away we could have taken something from most of the games we've dropped points in if it wasn't for poor finishing

really should've been all over at half time today, bellamy fuckin murdered bramble and we should've taken advantage of it, both teams were shite in the 2nd but once they got the penalty we never looked like scoring

ha think you forgot about a 3-0 hammering at goodison park son , ah well maybe next season tossers!:lmao:

England - First Level All-Time Tables 1888/89-2005/06
All-time tables of the English first level (English League Division One until 1991/92 and the Premier League since 1992/93). Based on two points per win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total
2. Liverpool 4168
3. Arsenal 4163
4. Aston Villa 3911
5. Manchester United 3832
6. Newcastle United 3156
7. Manchester City 3106
8. Tottenham Hotspur 3024
9. Sunderland 3006
10. Chelsea 2944

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:

HOLD PRESS!!!

Everton fan Blue4life in continued random dig at Liverpool shocker!!!

This is front page news guys, get going quick smart cus' we gotta make that deadline!

ha think you forgot about a 3-0 hammering at goodison park son , ah well maybe next season tossers!:lmao:

why don't you fuck off to the everton thread you smalltime twat....

just realised there isn't one cos nobody gives a fuck about everton

ONE CITY - ONE CLUB - ONE NAME - LIVERPOOL
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif

England - First Level All-Time Tables 1888/89-2005/06
All-time tables of the English first level (English League Division One until 1991/92 and the Premier League since 1992/93). Based on two points per win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total
2. Liverpool 4168
3. Arsenal 4163
4. Aston Villa 3911
5. Manchester United 3832
6. Newcastle United 3156
7. Manchester City 3106
8. Tottenham Hotspur 3024
9. Sunderland 3006
10. Chelsea 2944

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lovely. Now count your trophies, or are you going to tell us all about Dixie Dean?

Managed to get past security at Woodison and break into their trophy cabinet, as you can see it's more than I expected...*

trophycasepic1ji8.jpg

*Picture taken with an old camera phone.

last night burglars broke into the trophy room at goodison and cleared it out

merseyside police are looking for a man with a blue carpet

Someone lest the light on in the trophy room last time they were in there and the electric bill is so high that they have to sell Andy Johnson to a big club like Birmingham City.

Same old Liverpool. Have a good run then get a draw against a crap Everton side and lose to Newcastle! :lol:

This is a game where having Garcia would've helped. An futher proof that Zender is nowhere the quality Liverpool needs :(

lol those replys were just pathetic , at least mine were humerous, Everton is the peoples club of liverpool! liverpool are supported by mainly londoners (and who ever else cant spell everton) ha! \\:o/

why don't you fuck off to the everton thread you smalltime twat....

just realised there isn't one cos nobody gives a fuck about everton

ha your wanky team cares enough to cross our stanley park and get spanked by the MIGHTY EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB... P.S DONT MESS WITH THE BIG BOYS ...YEEEEHAAAA , SPANKED YOUR REDSHITE ASS!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol those replys were just pathetic , at least mine were humerous, Everton is the peoples club of liverpool! liverpool are supported by mainly londoners (and who ever else cant spell everton) ha! \\:o/
I didn't find them amusing, how were they humorous?

Seriously, you should chose your words better. Because you're the one looking pathetic with these posts.

Says the Evertonian from Belfast! :lol:

maybe from belfast but still spend most weekends at the holylands...

When the Football League was founded in 1888, Anfield was one of League's original grounds. On September 8th 1888 the very first Saturday of League football, Anfield welcomed as visitors Accrington to play not against the 'Reds', but the 'Blues' of Everton Football Club.The blue and white quartered shirts of Everton FC made quite a name for themselves at Anfield winning the League Championship in 1891, but this is to run ahead slightly. Both teams owe their existence to a Reverend Chambers of the then newly constructed and now, totally demolished, church - St Domingo, and to John Houlding - Tory MP and Mayor of Liverpool who ultimately caused Everton FC to leave Anfield and who created Liverpool Football Club.

Any club that brings out a dvd when they win their biggest derby ought not to be taken seriously.

I like Blue4life! Welcome mate! :)

Yeah i think you, blue4life and Alucard should all shack up together. that way you can all continue to talk about your favourite club, Liverpool, you dont talk about anything else!!!!!!!!!

I dont know any other fans of other teams that deliberately go into other teams threads to aggrevate. Your either afraid of us, jealous or love us, you choose.

well well well...

Everton Honours list

Football League Record
1888 Founder Member of the Football League. 1930-31 Division 2, 1931-51 Division 1, 1951-54 Division 2, 1954-92 Division 1, 1992-Present FA Premier League.
Division 1 Champions
1890-91, 1914-15, 1927-28, 1931-32, 1938-39, 1962-63, 1969-70, 1984-85, 1986-87.
Runners-Up
1889-90, 1894-95, 1901-02, 1904-05, 1908-09, 1911-12, 1985-86.
Division 2 Champions
1930-31.
Runners-Up
1953-54.
FA Cup Winners
1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995.
Runners-Up
1893, 1897, 1907, 1968, 1985, 1986, 1989.
Charity Shield Winners
1928, 1932, 1963, 1970, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1995, Shared 1986.
League Cup Runners-Up
1976-77, 1983-84.
European Cup-Winners' Cup Winners
1984-85.
*Derby winners by biggest margin ever 3-0 v Liverpool 2006-07*
FA Youth Cup Winners
1965, 1984, 1998.

This situation is becoming quite amusing. Alucard gets banned, but Blue4life immediately takes up the mantle of number one Liverpool hater. :lol:

You just can't escape the abuse guys.

This situation is becoming quite amusing. Alucard gets banned, but Blue4life immediately takes up the mantle of number one Liverpool hater. :lol:

You just can't escape the abuse guys.

Flamin heck lads dont even go there , chill out will ya , what ever happenened to a bit of friendly banter , never meant to offend , have never used bad language but have been called every thing thats not in the bible on here , so fair do`s and respect were its due.....:)

Blue4life, you'll find quite a few of the guys around here (especially Anfailed, I mean Antred) are so uptight that if you stuck a lump of coal up there arse in two weeks you'd have a diamond! :lol:

Blue4life, you'll find quite a few of the guys around here (especially Anfailed, I mean Antred) are so uptight that if you stuck a lump of coal up there arse in two weeks you'd have a diamond! :lol:

weird...i dont see being called tossers as banter, but thats just me.

Tell you what ill jump in the United thread and start calling people tossers, wankers etc, but just for fun :)

Back
Top Bottom