Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

but yea, I'll stick by what I said in LFC missing out big time with DIC. There were plenty of promises especially regarding the stadium and future finances. With the Gillet deal, I can see the only benefit going to the Board....

Sorry, I missed this earlier.

The US bid is made up of TWO very wealthy businessmen. They are splitting it 50-50. The deal includes a guaranteed 215m towards the stadium. The cost of the stadium is likely to be around that mark, but judging by the current price of commodities, that will probably rise to 300m+

225m is to buy out the shareholders and wipe out debt. So in total its 470m. Not exactly a bad deal. Stadium sharing has been ruled out, and it is rumoured in the papers, tabloid and broadsheet that Benitez will have 100-150m to spend in the summer.

Not exactly a rip-off eh?

How do you folks feel after knowing my thread, exposing Liverpool's depraved offenses was closed? Feel better knowing you are rescued again by a moderator spearing your shame about having to face up to the truth about the depths of Liverpools tainted past?

Yet again it shows special treatment for Liverpool extends to this forum. Any criticism or argument which shows Liverpool in a bad light becomes censored.

Its also a shame we have uneducated lowlife scum here who actually condone and make excuses for sub-human psychopaths who mock the dead and praise murderers. Makes me feel unclean coming here associating with people like that.

How do you folks feel after knowing my thread, exposing Liverpool's depraved offenses was closed? Feel better knowing you are rescued again by a moderator spearing your shame about having to face up to the truth about the depths of Liverpools tainted past?

Yet again it shows special treatment for Liverpool extends to this forum. Any criticism or argument which shows Liverpool in a bad light becomes censored.

Its also a shame we have uneducated lowlife scum here who actually condone and make excuses for sub-human psychopaths who mock the dead and praise murderers. Makes me feel unclean coming here associating with people like that.

Now i know you are obssessed...

Again I feel as if I have to unfortunately call you up on something Alucard. You slander others for writing vile things, even accusing members on this forum of doing so without merit. Yet you were quite happy to post this kind of pathetic rubbish a while back...

build a bonfire build a bonfire put the scousers on the top
put city in the middle and we burn the fucking lot

He winks on the left, he winks on the right
That boy Ronaldo made England look shite

You are my solskjear, My ole solskjear
You make me happy when skies are grey
Oh Alan Shearer, was fuckinh dearer
But dont take my solskjear away
:lol:

NOTW getting awfully upset about it.. I love the way they put Ronaldo on the front headline as if he was the instigator.

The person who sent the NOTW that video got £1,000. Not bad
You took glee in posting this, but how is it different from that hate sprawled on some toilet walls? Do you condone this behavior then? Because you were loving it enough to put up the video in the first place.

And who closed your 'Liverpool FC Exposed' thread? Don Domenico, a Juventus fan. How on earth you think the moderators on this site are biased toward Liverpool is beyond me. It's a figment of your imagination. Your thread was closed because it was rubbish.

I didn't chose to comment in that thread because it really wasn't worth it. But I read through and it was frankly pointless. Arguments without substance and accusations of desperation. There really was no need for Liverpool fans to be "rescued", your arguments fell apart.

You really need to address this problem you have against Liverpool, because it has surely gone on long enough.

Last edited:

Banned for what!? Creating interesting debates? What is wrong with this place?

Banned for what!? Creating interesting debates? What is wrong with this place?

Are you kidding me or what?

I'll tell you what i'll start posting long anti-man u rants eh, about referee bias over the last 15 years, the amount of luck you have had , the lack of penalties at OT, the sick behaviour of your fans, gary neville, favourable treatment by governing bodies yadda, yadda etc etc.

Lets see how long you last against constant barrage designed to get your back up eh? Because you know its easy to wind people up by posting hate, bile, lies and fabrications based on your own warped perspective.

Alucard is not interested in debate. He waits for people to REACT to his posts and he enjoys the incitement.

Are you kidding me or what?

I'll tell you what i'll start posting long anti-man u rants eh, about referee bias over the last 15 years, the amount of luck you have had , the lack of penalties at OT, the sick behaviour of your fans, gary neville, favourable treatment by governing bodies yadda, yadda etc etc.

Lets see how long you last against constant barrage designed to get your back up eh? Because you know its easy to wind people up by posting hate, bile, lies and fabrications based on your own warped perspective.

Alucard is not interested in debate. He waits for people to REACT to his posts and he enjoys the incitement.

You guys take this forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. See Hutch's comment in 'Off Topic' section. I totally agree with him.

You guys take this forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. See Hutch's comment in 'Off Topic' section. I totally agree with him.

Oh well if hutch says so...

Lets get one thing straight. the only opinion Alucard has is that he hates scousers and Liverpool FC with a passion and likes to make it known. Anyone who disagrees ends up in a slanging match with him.

You two should get a forum on your own together and make sweet music.

Oh well if hutch says so...

Lets get one thing straight. the only opinion Alucard has is that he hates scousers and Liverpool FC with a passion and likes to make it known. Anyone who disagrees ends up in a slanging match with him.

You two should get a forum on your own together and make sweet music.

I don't hate Scousers or people that hail from Liverpool or any other place come to think of it. That would be deemed as racism my friend.

On-topic, anyone known if the Mascherano deal is going ahead? My father see's him everyday at the Marriot Hotel, Docklands, London and has gathered that the reason he hasn't bought a house yet is because of a possible move to Anfield where he will look to become settled.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't hate Scousers or people that hail from Liverpool or any other place come to think of it. That would be deemed as racism my friend.

On-topic, anyone known if the Mascherano deal is going ahead? My father see's him everyday at the Marriot Hotel, Docklands, London and has gathered that the reason he hasn't bought a house yet is because of a possible move to Anfield where he will look to become settled.

Well he is already a Liverpool player, they hold his registration details. Whats holding it up is permission by the FA to allow him to play in the Premier league while they sort out some details about who owns him (as in shares i think).

Bit stupid investigating it now, you'd think they would have done that when he signed for West Ham!

From what ive read it doesnt look like there will be an infinite transfer budget. With the two already owning sportclubs they will be looking to make it a profitable business out of it. Thats a big difference from chelsea isnt it? Wasnt their wagebill 110% of their turnover?

Whether its a good thing remains to be seen, im always sceptical about it, but with the new stadium it will make liverpool position stronger, and atleast its not a loan deal like manu. That would really worry me.

Although great for the short term, the business model of Chelsea is worrying. It's crazy that there is already talk to get Mourinho booted out after winning the title twice in his first two years....I'm not sure there are many who can replace him if he was to go. There is so much instability in that club atm.

I'll much prefer a steady growth rather than an infinite transfer budget tbh.

well unfortunately thats football. For a big club Liverpool have held on too their traditions as long as possible, unfortunately thats left them struggling to compete financially with Man u and chelsea and even Arsenal, so this was always going to happen.

Once Man United became a PLC the whole ballgame changed, which has led to business run investments at many clubs.

Its gonna happen at every premiership club so its inevitable.

The whole Chelsea saga just reminds me of the mess at hearts but on a bigger scale the chairman wants to dictate whats players play etc.

The English Premiere League, brought to you by AMERICA! haha

Take your PRO-AMERICA crap to the NFL or NBA forums. Bloody Yanks are so up their own arse at times: Because an American owns Liverpool & United the EPL is now BROUGHT TO US ALL BY AMERICANS!? :applause: :lol: :shock:

Take your PRO-AMERICA crap to the NFL or NBA forums. Bloody Yanks are so up their own arse at times: Because an American owns Liverpool & United the EPL is now BROUGHT TO US ALL BY AMERICANS!? :applause: :lol: :shock:

it was a joke. Your team however is brought to you by america. And your team is yankend owned, yank stadium, yank owned players, yank owned seats, yank owned beer is serverd there, ALL YANK, ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT NINJA!!!! hahahahaahahahah When United win the League that trophy is YANK OWNED! Just like the rest of manchester United. This kills you doesnt it, you ignorant twat.

it was a joke. Your team however is brought to you by america. And your team is yankend owned, yank stadium, yank owned players, yank owned seats, yank owned beer is serverd there, ALL YANK, ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT NINJA!!!! hahahahaahahahah When United win the League that trophy is YANK OWNED! Just like the rest of manchester United. This kills you doesnt it, you ignorant twat.

Stop posting nonsense about United in the LIVERPOOL thread! Manchester United are an ENGLISH CLUB.

Go watch (zzz)DC United(zzz) :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

smily227.gif

Its the Brits who are smart,using the Yanks to run the show.Thats how I look at it.Some Yanks got too much time and too much money so they go around and poke into other people's business.Hah.

The English Premiere League, brought to you by AMERICA! haha

Don't worry he doesn't even understand how little his MLS is liked in his own country.
He told me the MLS attracts more fans than the Eredivisie League (Dutch League), and how many ppl live in Holland compared to the US.
Don't worry you have Beckham now and we will attract more fans for a cpl of months and then, oh wait hang on then what happens after the cpl of months oh yes the league can totally afford to pay players like that after fans get tired of Beckham he does play like Pele after all and what happened to the MLS in the 70's when they all sucked the money right out.

Back
Top Bottom