Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

New Liverpool badge

livhw0.png

:lol:

Don't worry he doesn't even understand how little his MLS is liked in his own country.
He told me the MLS attracts more fans than the Eredivisie League (Dutch League), and how many ppl live in Holland compared to the US.
Don't worry you have Beckham now and we will attract more fans for a cpl of months and then, oh wait hang on then what happens after the cpl of months oh yes the league can totally afford to pay players like that after fans get tired of Beckham he does play like Pele after all and what happened to the MLS in the 70's when they all sucked the money right out.

your just showing your ignorance, it was called the NASL, and it was tottally run into the ground by foreigners, nameley giogio chinigilia... MLS is totally run differently with salary cap in place, you dont even realize that MLS is only paying $450,000 to becks. The rest is being covered by AEG which owns the Los Angeles Franchise, they also represent other atlheltes and actors, $250 million is nothing to them.... And if it bankrupts AEG, then who cares? It wont bankrupt MLS. ANd there will be anohter ownnership ready to buy LA. Great point about the dutch leage, but the dutch league doesnt have to compete against, NBA, NFL, and NHL, and all of the hundreads of collge sports in the US. MLS does, and still draws more then many european countries.
Please dude gain an understanding and context of something before you post nonsense.

How do you folks feel after knowing my thread, exposing Liverpool's depraved offenses was closed? Feel better knowing you are rescued again by a moderator spearing your shame about having to face up to the truth about the depths of Liverpools tainted past?

Yet again it shows special treatment for Liverpool extends to this forum. Any criticism or argument which shows Liverpool in a bad light becomes censored.

Its also a shame we have uneducated lowlife scum here who actually condone and make excuses for sub-human psychopaths who mock the dead and praise murderers. Makes me feel unclean coming here associating with people like that.

Sorry to drag this guy back into the thread but I have been away for a few days and only just seen this.

1. It wasnt me that banned him this time
2. If the guy really hates the forum that much then why did he feel the need to re-register in order to continue his posting
3. NO matter who he posts as he is still a cunt

Please dude gain an understanding and context of something before you post nonsense.

A few people here think the MLS is rubbish. I think it's a joke to be honest - the Dutch league has far more talent playing in it. Dude.

Glad to see he knows where he's playing. Whats next, "im really looking forward to keeping my team top of the league and helping them a major trophy"

Just how corrupt is his contract ownership :lol:

This is laughable ha! Money will be the downfall of liverpool , same thing that is happening at chelsea , so my advice to liverpool is just concentrate on football you cant compete with the big teams :lmao: ...AND YOU KNOW IT!

Last edited:

Yeah, I can see everyone getting really pissed off with the trophies and big name players that might arrive.
What is funny though, is that Everton are now even smaller.

we need a proper goalscorer...big time.

been the story of our season, apart from the mancs and arsenal away we could have taken something from most of the games we've dropped points in if it wasn't for poor finishing

really should've been all over at half time today, bellamy fuckin murdered bramble and we should've taken advantage of it, both teams were shite in the 2nd but once they got the penalty we never looked like scoring

we need a proper goalscorer...big time.

Don't think thats the problem mate (although it would help) I think what we need are 2 or 3 technically gifted players in the final third to unlock defenses. We're too blunt and too predictable really gutted about today because the Geordie's defense was comedy and yet we struggled to score more than one goal.

Back
Top Bottom