Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Dont know, just read it online myself. The details seem to be too explisit(sp?) to not be true, and with bellemy being a twat and riise being a quiet one it does sound fairly accurate. And the other 3 (fowler/pennent/dudek) causing trouble isnt a surprise either. Bunch of dickheads, biggest game of the season coming up and they pull this crap (if its true). And if its true, get rid of the trouble makers.

The spanish media is so afraid of us that they "had" to help their team by publishing fake reports like this :)

Good thing some of the big websites aren't biting to the news.

“During the night two Liverpool players (non-English) had an argument. It was nothing. It was just like when a group of men are out joking and telling fun at each other. A glass was dropped, just one glass, and Robbie (Fowler) and Steven (Gerrard) told them to both “calm down, you're supposed to be mates” but this was just joking talk, there was no bad feelings and they had the drink replaced. They were still friends. It was nothing and they continued in their group all night.

sounds like every night out I've ever had. Papers make me sick.

Rafa Benitez has revealed Liverpool will come down hard on any players found to have breached club rules during their recent trip to Portugal.

The Reds jetted off to Portugal last week in order to prepare for next Wednesday's UEFA Champions League meeting with Barcelona in sunnier climes.

Liverpool's preparations for the meeting with the European champions are in danger of being overshadowed by reports of misbehaviour in Portugal.

Widespread reports in the Sunday newspapers suggested Craig Bellamy and John Arne Riise had to be pulled apart after a booze-fuelled brawl.

Benitez, who the reports claim was incensed by the shenanigans, has issued a statement saying breaches of club rules will not be tolerated.

He said: "I met this morning with the entire first-team squad and made it absolutely clear to all of them the responsibilities that come with playing for this club and the way they are expected to conduct themselves both on and off the pitch.

Well done lads youve done england proud once again! lol , its like being back in the eighties ...:applause:

;) evening all ! ere heard you guys are so scared of barca your fighting amongst your selves he he just kiddin and the best of luck! .... You will need it...

Last edited:

15 players fined for breaking curfew with bellemy getting 2 weeks wages fine.

What is it with the english(players) that they always have to go overboard and get pissed?!

Looks like bellemy will be out at the end of the season, already rumours of aston villa and blackburn bidding 8mil for him, which would make a nice profit for liverpool.

Think voronin will be a squad player, and replace fowler who is past it now sadly. Dont know anything about him though, as for playing for tottenham, theyve got a good strike force, wouldnt mind liverpool having berbatov or defoe tbh.

the three players named in the problems were Bellamy, Riise and Dudek. No English (players) there. It's the Welsh, Norwegian and the Polish that are the problem. Fowler and Gerrard (English) were apparently trying to stop it all.

15 players fined for breaking curfew with bellemy getting 2 weeks wages fine.

What is it with the english(players) that they always have to go overboard and get pissed?!

Looks like bellemy will be out at the end of the season, already rumours of aston villa and blackburn bidding 8mil for him, which would make a nice profit for liverpool.

Think voronin will be a squad player, and replace fowler who is past it now sadly. Dont know anything about him though, as for playing for tottenham, theyve got a good strike force, wouldnt mind liverpool having berbatov or defoe tbh.

We should of bought Berbatov when we had the chance. He is class through and through.

Voronin isn't a bad player at all, but again he isn't a natural goal scorer in the mould of Berbatov or Van Nistelrooy for example.

Barcelona have lost the plot it seems! Liverpool deserve to be 2 goals in front, not just the one.

Last edited by a moderator:

The reds are coming up the hill boys,
The reds are coming up the hill boys.
They all laugh at us
They all mock at us
They all say our days are numbered.
Born to be a Scouse
Victoriously,
If you wanna win a cup
Then you'd better hurry up
Cos we're Liverpool FC
Victorious and glorious
We took the Gwladys Street between four of us
And glory be to God that there isn’t anymore of us
Cos the 4 of us would take the fucking lot

John Arne Riise Reveals What Happened In The Algarve

After scoring the winning goal for Liverpool against Barcelona tonight at the Nou Camp, John Arne Riise exclusively reveals what was said in the drunken Algarve row which had threatened to over-shadow the tie. Riise was speaking after a Craig Bellamy goal, followed by a golf swing celebration, and his second half right footed winner gave Liverpool the advantage is this vital Champions League 2nd Round tie.

"Well it was all a bit blow out of proportion." Revealed Riise, "The lads had been ripping me a bit about how my right foot was only for standing on for a few months now, especially after I'd shifted the ball to my left to try and hit the target, it was a bit of light hearted fun. Craig thought it would be funny for the bar staff at the restaurant we were eating at to show the DVD Rafa had made of my misses, I'll be honest, I didn't like it. Myself and Craig had a bit of a barney in the bar, I stamped on a wine glass to show frustration and a shard went into Craigs knee, that's why he has a plaster on it.

Anyway, Carra and Stevie calmed us both down and Carra took me back to the hotel for a nice hot cup of coco and naturally I fell asleep. I was awoken a couple of hours later by what seemed like a screaming banshee, but when I opened the door it was Craig with a golf club shouting

"If you ever get a fucking chance on your right fucking peg then you fucking use your fucking right peg, it's not just for standing on dickhead! If I ever see you shift the fucking ball onto your left I'll stick my fucking putter so far up your fucking arse it'll be coming out of your mouth and I'll fucking use you to putt the fucking ball"

Looking back it was sound advice, it just didn't come out well because he was slurring his words, but it's quite funny that I took his advice tonight and it came off. It's a shame, I was looking forward to him shoving his putter up my arse!"

Liverpool take the advantage back to Anfield where it is expected the fans will be in full voice supporting the redmen and of course Bellamy and Riise.

Bully Shithousen reporting

Tactical excellence from Rafa, Barca were shut down in their own backyard, can't wait for the 2nd leg.

Solid performance with some verve going forward second half. Thought Sissoko was massive before he got injured. Only 1/2 time but most of the work is done (2 away goals). Just hope Eto'o is still fooked for the return leg.

Back
Top Bottom