Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Theres lots of football to play yet...and lots of points to be won or lost.

Im more made up with the confidence this does for the side. After all the criticism about 'beating the top four' we've finally exorcised it, and that will work in our favour now after a few years of hard luck stories against arse and chelsea and the mancs.

the confidence the team will have now for the visit of united and arsenal will be immense.

Wow! Liverpool were divine yesterday! Cheers lads, now lets hope United beat the Gooners!

Kuyt was a very good buy for Rafa, maybe the best :)

Yeah hoping for an arsenal win ... although a draw would be nice too. Can't pick either team to win .. both are playing very well.

I thought JC was our best player.

Great performance though. How funny was the Drogba/Ballack show :D

Makes sense. He's a useful player, but with Riise and Aurelio, he was unlikely to get games.

We still need a backup RB desperately!

His aunty was in our local asda, and my mate served her. She said he's been looking to leave so he can get some first team football. I dont like him, dont care if he leaves.

I read that your overrated, big-nosed coke-head Fouler is on his way to LA too? Any truth in this?

That's a shame because he speaks very highly of you :D

lol

He can tackle but thats about it. He's been here for ages and never really looked like making a break into the first team.

Glad we didnt get Neill, I really couldnt see the fuss everybody was making over him, he's a thug.

Not too bothered about warnock being sold, he's not a youngster anymore, read that he's 25. If he hasnt broken into the 1st team yet he's not likely to at that age or later. Decent squad player but with the players infront of him he's not needed and better off getting games elsewhere.

I read that your overrated, big-nosed coke-head Fouler is on his way to LA too? Any truth in this?

looks like he'll be gone in the summer

just got time for one last big swan song against the mancs, last minute winner at the anny road end, runs straight into the corner in front of their fans and gives them the 5 finger salute ;)

Looks like Benitez is going for a bit of youth.

Apparently the Marsherano deal will be announced tomorrow.

Arbeloa will be decent backup for Finnan.

Will be interesting to see Duran and Brewster in action for the reserves at some point in time.

and we roll on. 8 points behind top. not unfeasable although i fully expect Chelsea and Man U to win tomorrow.

good win tonight, 2 great goals that the media would be wanking over if henry or pie boy had scored

bring on the shite on satdee, i'll be happy with 3 points but after the 3-0 earlier in the season i want to see us fuckin batter them back down county road

Hi Freddie, nice to hear from you.

yes Rafa got it wrong the other night, but it happens. Why we are coming in for so much stick im not sure. If we are having a poor season by peoples standards, i'd love to see what a good season was seeing we are third and walked through our Champions League group.

And while i understand now and again people having a pop, because lets face it Liverpool have immaculate standards, i think people need to take a step back and realise a few things. Yes Arsenal beat us the other day, but they are just as faulty as Liverpool. They have lost this season to Sheffield United, Bolton, Man City, Fulham and West Ham etc. Manchester United while doing well in the league have had a few dodgies too, mainly in the cup, Copenhagen, Celtic, Southend, West ham to name a few as well as a draw at a very weak Newcastle. Chelsea have dropped points all over the shop against Reading, Fulham, Boro, Spurs and even drew with Wycombe of league two, yes thats league two last night!

So there should be a sense of perspective all round because as i see it its whoever has the edge on consistency, with the mancs having it at the moment - its a very fine line indeed.

I agree with you 100%.... Liverpool seem to be back on track... but one of their biggest problems in the past couple of seasons is consistency... after the win at the Hammers last night... lets hope consistency is gonna be their strength in future seasons to come. My father always used to say "A Man Yoo supporter grows up with up with Hopes & dreams and a Liverpool supporter grows with up with Tradition and History". I guess that still holds truth today. Thats why we Kop Fans are the most loyal and fierce supporters in the world. We dont expect anything less then the best.

i hope moores will agree with the DIC takeover...n hopefully he'll reject Gillet's offer...coz i don wanna share our stadium with the scum..:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom