Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Diego, have you now turned to having a pop at your fellow supporters. Seriously, do you ever post anything that is even remotely constructive. Or do you just troll because you are that desperate for the confrontation and therefor attention?

Sigh, if that is the case I guess I have just fallen into the trap. Although I doubt this will get an intelligent response so I have proved my above point in advance anyway.

What I DO respect about the Liverpool and Arsenal fans on this forum is that they actually go to see & support their team. I don't think many (if any, apart from Vannifeshizzle & myself) United 'supporters' here have actually ever been to Old Trafford before. The nearest they get is Sky Sports 1.

This from someone that went to their first game last week.
My wife's been to more games than you and she hates football, and she only lived in Manchester for two years before we moved to Japan. She's a bigger fan than you then. ;)

Diego I thought you support R.Madrid ;)

Is that a joke? How ridiculous would he get if we talked about Real Madrid? I vaguely recall Diego talking about having no respect for Liverpool cause they are a "big" spender but have no end product...well that's funny. I think we all know why? Dumb. I can already see him fishing for some trophies they've won in the past but then, the past is the past, right? I mean you can't seem to stand it when Liverpool fans savor some of the glory of the past (and even then, for us past can mean maybe one or two years ago)--surely you won't be doing any reminiscing of your own?

How much better off is your club than ours?

Last edited:

Don't be horrible to me guys - I love you all.

Watford V Liverpool tomorrow. You guys gonna complain because it's an early kick-off?

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: :lmao: :lol:

MY LIFE IS THIS FORUM! PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

Nice to see 'The Team in Crisis' win their seventh in eight games in the league and the biggest win at vicarage road.

Good result for you lot today. I still reckon you have problems though - beating Watford doesn't hide that.

Nice to see 'The Team in Crisis' win their seventh in eight games in the league and the biggest win at vicarage road.

/Puts on troll hat

only 3-0? Liverpool are a disgrace, Watford are so poor, and they are so easy to beat at Vicarage. United outplayed them earlier in the season and Arsenal were positively dominant:

/Takes off troll hat

:roll:

Bellers got 2 assists, and scored. We played an interesting formation. I'm not keen on 3 at the back, Watford did find space down the flanks, and Chelsea would exploit that. But it was nice to see our 3 main strikers playing on the same pitch.

Alonso was immense, and Finnan put in another quality performance.

The Chelsea game may well decide if we have any chance of finishing 2nd.

/Puts on troll hat

only 3-0? Liverpool are a disgrace, Watford are so poor, and they are so easy to beat at Vicarage. United outplayed them earlier in the season and Arsenal were positively dominant:

/Takes off troll hat

:roll:

Bellers got 2 assists, and scored. We played an interesting formation. I'm not keen on 3 at the back, Watford did find space down the flanks, and Chelsea would exploit that. But it was nice to see our 3 main strikers playing on the same pitch.

Alonso was immense, and Finnan put in another quality performance.

The Chelsea game may well decide if we have any chance of finishing 2nd.

I'll say this now. if we can pick up a decent winger or get kewell back on all cylinders and a creative player we will be hard to beat. Add to that hopefully mascherano and Neill...

If we can iron out some minor problems we can be a real force especially with the investment.

But what Liverpool will turn up next week and the week after?

The same team we have had all season.

As i've said before theres a fine line between the top four and it all boils down to consistency.

Dont forget the teams we lost too early doors this season where chelsea, mancs, arse, everton and bolton - the five toughest aways. When you consider we should have taken something from chelsea, bolton and everton and blackburn...

These are things that can be fixed. I think united havent got a strong side, certainly in the premiership top four and compared to their halycon days in the nineties, but collectively they have a team bond and confidence which is better than the other top four and is carrying them through and SAF has got their consistency levels high.

As i've said before theres a fine line between the top four and it all boils down to consistency.

Dont forget the teams we lost too early doors this season where chelsea, mancs, arse, everton and bolton - the five toughest aways. When you consider we should have taken something from chelsea, bolton and everton and blackburn...

These are things that can be fixed. I think united havent got a strong side, certainly in the premiership top four and compared to their halycon days in the nineties, but collectively they have a team bond and confidence which is better than the other top four and is carrying them through and SAF has got their consistency levels high.

Some excellent points there. I would worry as a Liverpool supporter though when it comes to playing the 'big' teams. When Liverpool run out against Chelsea, United or Arsenal they just don't seem to get the result. This has been the case for many seasons now.

Some excellent points there. I would worry as a Liverpool supporter though when it comes to playing the 'big' teams. When Liverpool run out against Chelsea, United or Arsenal they just don't seem to get the result. This has been the case for many seasons now.

Well we will see next week. We owe a few defeats to some of the bigger sides. Its a big weekend next week with us vs chelsea and you lot at arsenal.

Could be a massive factor in the title race.

/Puts on troll hat

/Takes off troll hat

There have only been 3 teams that have won at Vicarage this season, all of them by one goal, there's only 1 side that have scored 3 goals, but that one ended up a draw.

So, no, it's not a walk in a park there. We did a great job :)

With Chels and MU winning but Ports drawing, so it's not that bad of a week.

There have only been 3 teams that have won at Vicarage this season, all of them by one goal, there's only 1 side that have scored 3 goals, but that one ended up a draw.

So, no, it's not a walk in a park there. We did a great job :)

With Chels and MU winning but Ports drawing, so it's not that bad of a week.

I see you still can`t say the team`s name yet they won with 10 men

and there right under you on the league table

Good points.
Liverpool's next 2 months have a lot of difficult matches.
Next is home to Chelsea....a game we must win.
Not just for the points, but it would be a huge psychological
boost for the rest of the season.
When we played at the Bridge, we were hard done not to have
atleast got a point.
So I hope this time we get the win, which would be our first
ever premiership win against them under Rafa.

*gulp*

Heheheh my bad arsenal boys, yes you're behind us now :)

Great game though, counter attack at the very best. Too bad Blackburn didn't capitalize .. or could capitalize.

_42447165_crouch220.jpg

Well its a big weekend. Can we beat the "team that everyone now hates"

I am going for a sneaky Pool win

Back
Top Bottom