Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

When The Big Four Get Battered
Posted 10/01/07 12:43

The big four: they're not invincible. In fact, in recent years there have been times when they have been made to look downright stupid. After yesterday's 6-3 humiliation suffered by Liverpool F365 has taken the time to look back over the last ten years and bring you some of the moments the big boys will want to forget...

Newcastle 5-0 ManYoo - 20.10.96

When the top two of that year met at St James' Park everyone expected a tight game but they were all stunned when the Toon managed to turn over United in such impressive fashion. While Alan Shearer, Les Ferdinand and David Ginola all got themselves onto the scoresheet the game will always be remembered for Phillippe Albert's magical chip over Peter Schmeichel from outside the penalty area. Man United went on to win the title but worse was to follow just a week later...

Southampton 6-3 ManYoo - 26-10-96

Just six days after being humbled at St James', United went to The Dell in search of three points. What they got was yet another pasting. Even with United changing their grey shirts at half time because, said Sir Alex, "They couldn't pick out their teammates," the Saints handed out another defeat to the Red Devils, the game being capped off with Mat Le Tissier's chip over Schmeichel as the big Dane was embarrassed for the second week running.

Chelsea 3-5 ManYoo - 04/01/98

Chelsea were unceremoniously dumped out of the FA Cup at the third round stage after lifting the trophy the previous season. United took a 5-0 lead before Chelsea attempted a mini revival, but it was too little too late as they were given a drubbing by the Red Devils. One of the moments of the game was provided by David Beckham when he made a gesture about the size of Frank Leboeuf's ears - wonder what comeback Frank had for that?

Arsenal 0-5 Chelsea - 11/11/98

The 'Highbury Massacre', as Chelsea fans refer to it as, took place at Highbury (predictably enough) in the League Cup fourth round, as the Blues came up with their first win against the Gunners in four years. Gianluca Vialli bagged a brace as a young Ashley Cole watched on from the bench, admiring the blue shirts as they went wild against Arsenal.

Chelsea 5-0 ManYoo - 3-10-99

The final battering for United in the nineties took place at Stamford Bridge where the Blues ran riot against the previous season's treble winners. The rout began under a minute in to the game when Gus Poyet gave Chelsea the lead and from there they never looked back until Jody Morris got the fifth. United were shell-shocked. The Blues went on to win the last ever FA Cup final to be played at the old Wembley - but ManYoo managed to bounce back again to capture the league title.

ManYoo 6-1 Arsenal - 25/02/01

The two top teams met at Old Trafford and, much like the Newcastle v ManYoo game, it was expected to be a tight affair. But the Red Devils had different ideas as they took apart a weak Arsenal back-line. Dwight Yorke went goal crazy, scoring a hat-trick within 22 minutes as United exposed the class gap between the two title rivals. ManYoo went on to capture the title at a canter as they blew all the competition out of the water.

Chelsea 4-0 Liverpool - 16/12/01

The 4-0 humbling of Liverpool by Chelsea at the Bridge will probably be remembered for a very rare Sam Dalla Bona goal, as the previous season's Cup treble-winning Reds were cut to pieces by the Blues. While Liverpool got a measure of revenge with a 1-0 victory in the reverse fixture it could not totally remove the hold Chelsea had over the Merseysiders that season.

Tottenham 5-1 Chelsea - 23/1/02

This League Cup hammering of Chelsea gave Spurs a rare win over their West London rivals as Tottenham marched on to the League Cup final. Despite winning the first leg 2-1 at Stamford Bridge Chelsea found themselves on the end of a 6-3 aggregate scoreline. But Spurs went on to lose the final to Blackburn and then returned to the norm against the Blues - getting spanked 4-0 twice in two weeks.

Liverpool 1-4 Chelsea - 02/10/05

We again turn to Chelsea for a top four battering, and again against Liverpool, as the title holders went to Anfield and showed their championship pedigree, outplaying the Reds. Again Liverpool gained their revenge as they dumped Chelsea out of the FA Cup 2-1 in the semi-final and went on to lift the trophy. Chelsea got their hands on some silverware themselves, mind, strolling to their second Premiership title in successive seasons

Middlesbrough 3-0 Chelsea - 11/02/06

Jose Mourinho's newly dubbed 'invincibles' went to the Riverside having not lost a game for three months but they were surprised by a Boro side who handed out Chelsea's worst defeat of the season as they went on to lift the Premier League trophy again. The result shouldn't have been a shock - earlier in the season the Teeside team had stuck four past ManYoo in a 4-1 win at the Riverside.

Liverpool and Rafa Benitiz cheated their fans last night, for fielding a side that was cluless,heartless and just plain useless. I have to say though you have to admire the optimism or should I say, blind failth 'in Rafa we trust' from hearing some of the supporters here...whether Liverpool are knocked out of the fa cup, carling cup, beaten 2 times in 4days by the same team, concede 9 goals in the process, go 14pts behind the league leaders, drawn up against the defending champions of europe, they still think they can win something.

If you needed futher proof of how incompetent Benitiz is, just witness his team selection and the fact that he decided to still use zonal marking against the best passing(not attacking just passing) team in the league in Arsenal. Fact is boys and girls, is that rafa is an overrated, overweight, tactically inept manger who will keeps producing teams who play dull unimaginative football. It's his mindset,, he's used to the continental style of Football and you can see he is not prepared to change his style to adapt to the english game. He'll always try to get Liverpool to play that way : patient, conservative football with emphasis on build up and defence, plenty of men behind the ball, deep defending which culminates to be lifeless anti long ball merchant football. On top of that, he is useless in the transfer market. Thats the truth folks, and if you guys dont like it tough, because its going to get worst. I predicted Rafa was turning pool into a mess along time ago but was laughed at. Now the media is starting to notice how shit liverpool have become, alot of others are jumping on the bandwagon and want to agree with me and the resistence to oppose my views are wearing slim

Hhmm at the match were you?

Tell you what though, our support is magnificent. to stay around and applaud the young Arsenal lads off the pitch at full time is a testimony to the respect our supporters have for the opposition. How many teams would have done that?

Good luck to them in the semi's.

YNWA

And as for you...you've been quite fortunate Ive not been around to dismantle your pointless uneducated biased posts. Right, now you say the liverpool support are 'magnificent'. Ok, is that the same support that were booing their own players at half time last night? Is that the same support that were, wishing AIDS on their own manager?, Is that the same support that throw shit around? Is that the same support that when Beeb or Sky arent there to say how noble they are (always ex-Scouse players or fans) are always dead quiet. You see antred, the problem with the media who build up this notion that Liverpool have the 'best support on the planet' with comments from biased people like Alan Green ''Has any kop in the country got better supporters than Liverpool'' which spasticated people like you buy into is that not only are they(media) crammed to the rafters with Liverpool fans and Liverpool ex-players on the scrounge but because of this they all made pre-season predictions of Liverpool glory and MUFC decline, you know, like every other season for the last 15 years. If they keep saying it themselfs as they sob and rock backwards and forwards spluttering that homosexual YNWA, it might be true. Fact is liverpool are mediocre, similar to newcastle thinking they are a big time club just because they splash the cash on shit average players every summer to trick the fans into believing they may actually do something. But in actually fact are small time. I hear from your fans that the DIC takover will give you a boost in funds when it happens. That money will have been from child slavery, you do know that? Someone like you just wants to brush stuff like that under the carpet so long as your team benefits.

This article just proves what kind of spastics there are around Liverpool.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4372230.stm

Last edited by a moderator:

Liverpool and Rafa Benitiz cheated their fans last night, for fielding a side that was cluless,heartless and just plain useless. I have to say though you have to admire the optimism or should I say, blind failth 'in Rafa we trust' from hearing some of the supporters here...whether Liverpool are knocked out of the fa cup, carling cup, beaten 2 times in 4days by the same team, concede 9 goals in the process, go 14pts behind the league leaders, drawn up against the defending champions of europe, they still think they can win something.

If you needed futher proof of how incompetent Benitiz is, just witness his team selection and the fact that he decided to still use zonal marking against the best passing(not attacking just passing) team in the league in Arsenal. Fact is boys and girls, is that rafa is an overrated, overweight, tactically inept manger who will keeps producing teams who play dull unimaginative football. It's his mindset,, he's used to the continental style of Football and you can see he is not prepared to change his style to adapt to the english game. He'll always try to get Liverpool to play that way : patient, conservative football with emphasis on build up and defence, plenty of men behind the ball, deep defending which culminates to be lifeless anti long ball merchant football. On top of that, he is useless in the transfer market. Thats the truth folks, and if you guys dont like it tough, because its going to get worst. I predicted Rafa was turning pool into a mess along time ago but was laughed at. Now the media is starting to notice how shit liverpool have become, alot of others are jumping on the bandwagon and want to agree with me and the resistence to oppose my views are wearing slim

And as for you...you've been quite fortunate Ive not been around to dismantle your pointless uneducated biased posts. Right, now you say the liverpool support are 'magnificent'. Ok, is that the same support that were booing their own players at half time last night? Is that the same support that were, wishing AIDS on their own manager?, Is that the same support that throw shit around? Is that the same support that when Beeb or Sky arent there to say how noble they are (always ex-Scouse players or fans) are always dead quiet. You see antred, the problem with the media who build up this notion that Liverpool have the 'best support on the planet' with comments from biased people like Alan Green ''Has any kop in the country got better supporters than Liverpool'' which spasticated people like you buy into is that not only are they(media) crammed to the rafters with Liverpool fans and Liverpool ex-players on the scrounge but because of this they all made pre-season predictions of Liverpool glory and MUFC decline, you know, like every other season for the last 15 years. If they keep saying it themselfs as they sob and rock backwards and forwards spluttering that homosexual YNWA, it might be true. Fact is liverpool are mediocre, similar to newcastle thinking they are a big time club just because they splash the cash on shit average players every summer to trick the fans into believing they may actually do something. But in actually fact are small time. I hear from your fans that the DIC takover will give you a boost in funds when it happens. That money will have been from child slavery, you do know that? Someone like you just wants to brush stuff like that under the carpet so long as your team benefits.

This article just proves what kind of spastics there are around Liverpool.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4372230.stm

Hmm you seem to be part of the same type of derogative people who posts complete and utter crap on these boards and throw words like 'spastic', 'retarded' about without any thought. Ever known anyone to suffer from that type of disability? If you did you'd choose your words better you moron.

I dont have time to discuss such nonsense as your continually tirade against everything LFC.

In fact you sound Completely like Alucard. in fact im willing to bet it is you with yet another name, the fourth in as many weeks. In fact it is you! of course Choronzon is another type of demon/devil type of shit you no doubt worship.

Why are you bothered? If we are so shit why bother to continually rant on about us? Why? Obssession? You sound like someone more concerned with Liverpool FC than anything else.

You dress up your supposed knowledge of football with one sided bias, insults and rants and then expect others to take it as gospel. Your the lowest form of person i have the misfortune to have come across on here. Now kindly vacate the thread.

Last edited:

Would a so called 1st team won tonight? I aint so sure. Arsenal are on a different level when it comes to passing and moving. Rafa has us playing huff and puff football. Its embarrasing. Rafa needs to realise that a team without pace will always struggle against a side with good movement and sharp passing. Palletta is too slow. We need pace at the back badly. Rafa doesnt see this though.

I dont see how this side can combat the passing and movement of a Barcelona side with Eto, Messi and Ronaldhinho. I just dont see it happening.

Too many players at the club which are not good enough. Garcia is a joke!!!

I'm sick of the style of play. No passing, no movement. Arsenal dragged our defenders all over the place.

Wenger has found quality players for cheap. Its all about looking in the right places.

In fact you sound Completely like Alucard. in fact im willing to bet it is you with yet another name, the fourth in as many weeks. In fact it is you! of course Choronzon is another type of demon/devil type of shit you no doubt worship.
Alucard is back with yet another user name and the same anti Liverpool rubbish. Where is the sense in that?
And as for you...you've been quite fortunate Ive not been around to dismantle your pointless uneducated biased posts.
Thats the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard. :lol:

Alucard is back with yet another user name and the same anti Liverpool rubbish. Where is the sense in that?
Thats the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard. :lol:

Man he has me quaking in my boots, no one can compete with his devillish knowledge of the game! :lol:

Man he has me quaking in my boots, no one can compete with his devillish knowledge of the game! :lol:
Haha, seriously though watch out for Alucard's minions, they seem to be sprouting up all over the place. :lol:

Hmm you seem to be part of the same type of derogative people who posts complete and utter crap on these boards and throw words like 'spastic', 'retarded' about without any thought. Ever known anyone to suffer from that type of disability? If you did you'd choose your words better you moron.

I dont have time to discuss such nonsense as your continually tirade against everything LFC.

Why are you bothered? If we are so shit why bother to continually rant on about us? Why? Obssession? You sound like someone more concerned with Liverpool FC than anything else.

You dress up your supposed knowledge of football with one sided bias, insults and rants and then expect others to take it as gospel. Your the lowest form of person i have the misfortune to have come across on here. Now kindly vacate the thread.

retard_prize.jpg

YWNWA

I love the way you try and act self righteous, its cute and you deserve a medal for it. When there is a chance to get uppity and make your self look 'classy' you snatch it, leaping at any opportunity to take the high ground. When I try and discuss football related topics and expose your half arsed points about your team, you have a hissy fit and try to deflect away from the issue at hand by trying be a pedantic self righteouse little bitch and calling me up on every little niggle you don't like. I bet if you did ask any neutral without tinted red specs on, about my points on your club, they would without a second glance agree with every point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha, seriously though watch out for Alucard's minions, they seem to be sprouting up all over the place. :lol:

Your a fool ad16, a real scouse loving fool. It wasn't long ago that you backed up my points about Liverpool and many other debates in other threads, so the only hypocrite is yourself and don't try and deny it. Its only when I became an enemy and a centre of hatred for liverpool fans for merely pointing out the flaws within Liverpool football club and management that you decided to side along and jump on the anti-alucard bandwagon. Your nothing more than a cowering sheep.

Oh ill just say one thing before you belt on about being shit and losing. you got dumped out by Southend, at the bottom of the championship.

Now banish you demon boy! Leave this dominion! :lol:

Your a fool ad16, a real scouse loving fool. It wasn't long ago that you backed up my points about Liverpool and many other debates in other threads, so the only hypocrite is yourself and don't try and deny it. Its only when I became an enemy and a centre of hatred for liverpool fans for merely pointing out the flaws within Liverpool football club and management that you decided to side along and jump on the anti-alucard bandwagon. Your nothing more than a cowering sheep.
Your the fool with that response. Don't have a go at me, my point then was why do you keep using different accounts?

And yes I have backed you up on other points, why would I deny that? You have made good points in the past. However now the majority of your posts seem to involve slating Liverpool at every opportunity, and most of it is far from constructive as well.

I am quite capable of choosing which points I agree with. I'm just never going to agree with the recent bollocks you have come up with.

retard_prize.jpg

YWNWA

I love the way you try and act self righteous, its cute and you deserve a medal for it. When there is a chance to get uppity and make your self look 'classy' you snatch it, leaping at any opportunity to take the high ground. When I try and discuss football related topics and expose your half arsed points about your team, you have a hissy fit and try to deflect away from the issue at hand by trying be a pedantic self righteouse little bitch and calling me up on every little niggle you don't like. I bet if you did ask any neutral without tinted red specs on, about my points on your club, they would without a second glance agree with every point.

I'll be honest, i think your a disgrace personally. Sure people can get miffed and im no angel, but you scrape the bottom of the barrel time after time. I no longer take anything you say seriously, certainly not from a football perspective.

I exorcise you - leave this place foul demon child! :lol:

Last edited:

Your the fool with that response. Don't have a go at me, my point then was why do you keep using different accounts?

And yes I have backed you up on other points, why would I deny that? You have made good points in the past. However now the majority of your posts seem to involve slating Liverpool at every opportunity, and most of it is far from constructive as well.

I am quite capable of choosing which points I agree with. I'm just never going to agree with the recent bollocks you have come up with.

Its not intetional, Antred's boyfriend has found out a way to disable the message funtion where you can post while keeping the account ativated where I can still access the site. So I had to change accounts to be able to post again. It wont be long until he does it again. But I'll keep coming back I can assure you.

Its not intetional, Antred's boyfriend has found out a way to disable the message funtion where you can post while keeping the account ativated where I can still access the site. So I had to change accounts to be able to post again. It wont be long until he does it again. But I'll keep coming back I can assure you.

My heart bleeds. maybe if you were less abusive, stereotypical and condecending you might not have a problem.

go and talk about your united boys you closet kopite.

Keeping track of this thread is proving hard work.

I have again banned Alucard but on his inevitable return can we all please ignore the flaming whorebag? It only encourages him when you quote him.

The ignore feature is very handy too so if you could all also start ignoring posts by El Diego it would make life much easier

My heart bleeds. maybe if you were less abusive, stereotypical and condecending you might not have a problem.

go and talk about your united boys you closet kopite.

loved your post trying to deflect away from the simple fact that lfc have shipped 9 goals in two home games, lol I dont think the kop have seen that many goals scored all season.

oh and the gooners singing "your just a fat spanish waiter" to Rafa...quality...

just to balance it out I dont think arsenal played that great..

Last edited:

loved your post trying to deflect away from the simple fact that lfc have shipped 9 goals in two home games, lol I dont think the kop have seen that many goals scored all season.

oh and the gooners singing "your just a fat spanish waiter" to Rafa...quality...

just to balance it out I dont think arsenal played that great..

Your right they havent. the opposition dont score much.

But look at the post at the very top of the page...

Newcastle 5-0 ManYoo - 20.10.96

When the top two of that year met at St James' Park everyone expected a tight game but they were all stunned when the Toon managed to turn over United in such impressive fashion. While Alan Shearer, Les Ferdinand and David Ginola all got themselves onto the scoresheet the game will always be remembered for Phillippe Albert's magical chip over Peter Schmeichel from outside the penalty area. Man United went on to win the title but worse was to follow just a week later...

Southampton 6-3 ManYoo - 26-10-96

Just six days after being humbled at St James', United went to The Dell in search of three points. What they got was yet another pasting. Even with United changing their grey shirts at half time because, said Sir Alex, "They couldn't pick out their teammates," the Saints handed out another defeat to the Red Devils, the game being capped off with Mat Le Tissier's chip over Schmeichel as the big Dane was embarrassed for the second week running.

No one is immune to getting beat by a few goals it happens to all sides. United probably had their strongest ever side out in that period too.

I take nothing away from Arsenal, they did really well. but the result was freakish, it was a culmination of lots of factors, bad keeping, bad offciating, bad defending and some good finishing. Could easily have been 5-5 before Baptista put it to bed, but thats football.

Paletta and Dudek put in some of THE worse performances I've seen in years. People obviously not watching the game seem to think it was a domination by Arsenal, it wasn't. It could have easily have been 6-6.

I think you are easily one of the WORST posters on these boards by a mile. Easily.

I won't be able to sleep tonight because of that comment. I am really hurt that someone on a video game forum said I am his worse poster. Boohoo. ;)

I won't be able to sleep tonight because of that comment. I am really hurt that someone on a video game forum said I am his worse poster. Boohoo. ;)

thats ok i wasnt saying it to hurt you, just stating the obvious. :)

Anyway Garcia is out for the season, it just gets better and better.

BREAKING NEWS!!

It has been revealed that Alucard and El Diego are indeed gay lovers. Rumours of the 2 being lovers have been flying around Evo-Web for a while now because of El Diego jumping in to threads to defend Alucard like he was his girlfriend, but the rumours have been confirmed ever since El Diego was caught giving Alucard a hand job by CCTV cameras outside of Old Toilet, Manchester.

The 2 were caught outside of the offical Manure shop as El Diego furiously masturbated Alucard in front of a Cristiano Ronaldo poster.

More to come as it happens..

thats ok i wasnt saying it to hurt you, I love you, you seem like a sexy guy.

Awwww I don't sleep with little boys, only grown men darling. :)

Back ON-TOPIC, Garcia is out until the end of the season. He apparantly said on a Spanish radio station today "I hate playing for that fat Spanish waiter. He hasn't got a clue about football although I bet he cooks a mean paella. I want to go back home!"

BREAKING NEWS!!

It has been revealed that Alucard and El Diego are indeed gay lovers. Rumours of the 2 being lovers have been flying around Evo-Web for a while now because of El Diego jumping in to threads to defend Alucard like he was his girlfriend, but the rumours have been confirmed ever since El Diego was caught giving Alucard a hand job by CCTV cameras outside of Old Toilet, Manchester.

The 2 were caught outside of the offical Manure shop as El Diego furiously masturbated Alucard in front of a Cristiano Ronaldo poster.

More to come as it happens..

So what, we're gay? It's 2007, get with the times homophobe!

Back
Top Bottom