Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Liverpool are still fooked. They ain't gonna score 3 goals at the Emirates!

Not at the emirates you twonk, do you know nothing.

Got what we deserved.

rafa fucked up.

Dudek fucked up three times.

Linesman and ref fucked up too.

Fuck.

your whole team is rubbish. you got totaly blown away by some kids. imagine if henry was playing. he would of scored 6 himself LOL, haha

Not at the emirates you twonk

Ooooh personal abuse. I will report this. Highlights are on ITV 1 at 11pm if you need it confirming how crap Liverpool are. Although I think we all know that after tonight's result! Enjoy your evening! :lol:

hehe liverpools season is finished. i doubt they will beat barcalona and we all know liverpool aint wining no premier league either :)

ARSNAL 6 LIVERPOOL 3 your not signing any more

good game liverpool unlucky

Liverpool will beat Barcelona!!:8):

(sorry for my english\\:o/ )

God I only just realised it was the quarter final! Even better, the Scousers are out of ANOTHER competition! They still have the Champions League left (against Barcelona! :lol:)

gets some fucking perspective.

we both had near identical teams out.

we had paletta, warnock (whos hardly played this year) peltier, guthrie and fowler.

Dudek gift wrapped three goals again. The fourth one was several yards offside. the third was knocked in with an arm.

You've got good kids granted but dont try and make out it was liverpools first eleven.

on top of that we lost gonzalez and garcia to serious injury.

Whereas Plastic United fans and trolling scum like you, only sing when United are doing well.

Which is why I was singing all of last season when United were playing shite? :lmao:

Good one Peter! Keep using the stereotypes if that is all you have!

Liverpool are still fooked. They ain't gonna score 3 goals at the Emirates!

1 leg your out son LOL twice in 5 days to the great arsenal

if you beat liverpool 3 times stand up

lol\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Which is why I was singing all of last season when United were playing shite? :lmao:

Good one Peter! Keep using the stereotypes if that is all you have!

yes, and much akin to the anger in the arab world over sadamn execution.

you were the one that claimed that Alucard (the martyr) makes sense everytime he posts. Yes Alucard the well known Scouse-Bigot.

Get the fuck out of the thread, I'm all for friendly banter, but if you think you know your stuff about football, why not post a well thought out analysis of why Liverpool underacheiver, who are the weak links in the side, what is benitez doing wrong etc etc

????...Why Carragher and not Crouch? Why don`t start with Saturdays line-up? Dudek 1 save(pen) because it hit him. Are yous booing Rafa?

How many deeply feel for Gerrard? great goal

I feel for Gerrard and have done for a while. He is way too good to be playing at Liverpool. I can't see him being there at the beginning of next season. How many millions every year do the Reds spend? How closer are they to winning the Premiership this year than last year? No closer, if anything they are going backwards. I feel Liverpool have got the set-up completely wrong.

I guess you missed the match?

Did you not see our fans singing right till the end?

This is were our fans differ from the rest ;)

erm, no

you were quiet for a long time, then when Gerrard scored everyone was like "OMGWTFBBQ INSTANBUL FTW!!!!!!" and you picked up a bit, the it all went quiet again, until the last few minutes when you sang "You'll never walk alone" like you were gonna commit suicide.

Arsenal's fans were louder, and they only had 1300, and they're renowned for being quiet

gets some fucking perspective.

we both had near identical teams out.

we had paletta, warnock (whos hardly played this year) peltier, guthrie and fowler.

Dudek gift wrapped three goals again. The fourth one was several yards offside. the third was knocked in with an arm.

You've got good kids granted but dont try and make out it was liverpools first eleven.

on top of that we lost gonzalez and garcia to serious injury.

To be fair when you lost Gonzalez you bought Garcia which was in fact strengthening your team. The third goal hit his arm from 1 yard when it was against his chest, that's never going to be given and Garcia was offside for your first goal.

erm, no

you were quiet for a long time, then when Gerrard scored everyone was like "OMGWTFBBQ INSTANBUL FTW!!!!!!" and you picked up a bit, the it all went quiet again, until the last few minutes when you sang "You'll never walk alone" like you were gonna commit suicide.

Arsenal's fans were louder, and they only had 1300, and they're renowned for being quiet

Hhmm at the match were you?

Tell you what though, our support is magnificent. to stay around and applaud the young Arsenal lads off the pitch at full time is a testimony to the respect our supporters have for the opposition. How many teams would have done that?

Good luck to them in the semi's.

YNWA

To be fair when you lost Gonzalez you bought Garcia which was in fact strengthening your team. The third goal hit his arm from 1 yard when it was against his chest, that's never going to be given and Garcia was offside for your first goal.

I've no doubt that over the two games Arsenal played really well, but i do feel that we were on the end of some really poor officiating at times. But that doesnt excuse the defending or Dudek in anyway.

However i was mightily impressed with Arsenals youth, they look very good, especially that young lad, Baptista ;)

I love the way Benitez said "I apologise to the Liverpool supporters. We tried our hardest but that wasn't enough."

If that is trying your hardest I would love to see it when you are not trying! :lol:

I love the way Benitez said "I apologise to the Liverpool supporters. We tried our hardest but that wasn't enough."

If that is trying your hardest I would love to see it when you are not trying! :lol:

I think you are easily one of the WORST posters on these boards by a mile. Easily.

Back
Top Bottom