Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

. . . and all of Alucard's points are proven! :lol:

What a pile of overrated shite is L'pool!

I know but patience, it will be at the end of the season when I am proved completly correct. That is the time to refresh the quotes.

In fairness, i didnt think Arsenal were that great either. They finished well though with the aid of Dudek, why the hell he was playing ill never know.

As for Steve bennet, how that wasnt a pen on Alonso i'll never know. gilberto was about 40 minutes two late AND two footed.

I know but patience, it will be at the end of the season when I am proved completly correct. That is the time to refresh the quotes.

ooohhh brilliant beliel, your crystal ball is wonderful.

Equally if we had beaten Arsenal, you would be now in the Arsenal thread spouting off some other crap.

Tonights game was a win/win for manc supporters, because either way one team was going out in this round.

No, just the Scousers going out would have made my day. I don't care about the Goons!

yessss arsenal 3 liverpool 1

thats liverpool out yess

come on arsenal
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has already been closed once because of a certain individual who isn't even a Liverpool fan. Basically, we shouldn't lose our thread because of some guy who isn't even a Liverpool fan can't keep his mouth shut.

Ignore him. Him and his girlfriend haven't a clue what they are on about.

I do know that Liverpool are a pile of overrated poo-poo. You still can't beat the 'proper' Premiership contenders (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United). :applause:

I do know that Liverpool are a pile of overrated poo-poo. You still can't beat the 'proper' Premiership contenders (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United). :applause:

is that the Arsenal that struggled to finish 4th last season?:shock:

We beat Chelsea and United in the CL and FA CUP (chelsea in both). Also finished ahead of Chelsea in our CL group last year.

Granted we haven't done too well against the big teams in the league, but we did beat Arsenal twice at Home in the last two seasons.

The difference between Liverpool and the 'proper top 3' is that the latter have all won the Premiership and more than once. Liverpool haven't even won it ONCE. I don't regard them as a serious threat to any of the three teams I mentioned earlier.

The difference between Liverpool and the 'proper top 3' is that the latter have all won the Premiership and more than once. Liverpool haven't even won it ONCE. I don't regard them as a serious threat to any of the three teams I mentioned earlier.

Ah right.

So the premiership is a seperate league to the old first division in your eyes.

i see.

Well i got news for you mate it isnt. its the same competition, as is the champions league to the old european cup and we are up 18:5. :D

Last edited:

"YOU'RE GONNA WIN FUCK ALL! YOU'RE GONNA WIN FUCK ALL!"

but seriously, this must be embarrassing, the average age of the Arsenal team is around 6 years old, and you're getting hammered by them

Liverpool are still fooked. They ain't gonna score 3 goals at the Emirates!

6-3 to Arsenal! This just gets better and better and better . . .

Back
Top Bottom