Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Well you can't really say that now, since they're playing more to the direction of a Top 4 team now :)

be nice to the YANKS! yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony fell down and broke his crown and he call it macaroni ....

yanks aight soft cut throat big business(yanks are emotionaless don`t give a f_ck)

what clubs next?

Last edited:

324390-1603515-317-238.jpg

Not too impressed with his slouching posture here....you're having an interview FFS son!

Can you blame the lad for not wanting to go back to more misery and disappointment. I would be slouching if someone was asking such ridiculous questions like if I would want to join a team on a downfall.

Now I realise why I don't visit here much anymore - seems to a club thread for other team's supporters to have a cheap pop. Get a life, fellas.

Ah poor baby.Im sorry you cant handle abit of banter. This is a football forum if you have forgotten, where rival fans will mix their opinions and diverse views with abit of humour and wind ups. I guess you expect this to be a section of cherished memories of liverpool's success back in the 80's and liverpool songs commemorating heroes of the past to avoid talking about the real issue of liverpools plight and erratic form to date.

Ah poor baby.Im sorry you cant handle abit of banter. This is a football forum if you have forgotten, where rival fans will mix their opinions and diverse views with abit of humour and wind ups. I guess you expect this to be a section of cherished memories of liverpool's success back in the 80's and liverpool songs commemorating heroes of the past to avoid talking about the real issue of liverpools plight and erratic form to date.

Erratic form eh? Yeah we are having a shite season but still third tonight. Arse, yourselves and chelsea all have to visit Anfield yet.

Its amazing all these plastic mancs like Alucard, forgotten the last 25 years or so before you actually won a championship and the prem came along.

Forever in our shadow and dont forget that you bunch of souless T****rs

Erratic form eh? Yeah we are having a shite season but still third tonight. Arse, yourselves and chelsea all have to visit Anfield yet.

Its amazing all these plastic mancs like Alucard, forgotten the last 25 years or so before you actually won a championship and the prem came along.

Forever in our shadow and dont forget that you bunch of souless T****rs

:lol::lol::lol: Is this the best you can do. Jesus wept. It really is sad times when fans have to resort to this pathetic excuse for an argument. Yes erratic form, or are you going to tell me Liverpool have been consistent, which has led to them trail top spot by 16points. I find it quite amusing how many deluded Liverpool supporters who constantly live in the past and have to resort to going back into prehistoric times to remember the smell of success with golden old folgies that no one gives a toss about any longer.

You think you have a divine right to lord over English football and discredit overs success because of the past and your history. Truth is the last 15-16years United have achieved a lot more than Liverpool and reigned supreme. Remind me sunshine, when was the last time you won the league?.

Your last comment about being in your shadow is just ridiculous as you will see the next time you look at the table. And if you can go back a few months back to the visit at old Trafford when we turned your pitiful inconsistent pub team over without getting out of bottom gear. You been pissed over by arsenal, Chelsea and United so there is nothing to fear when they go to anfield. Just more points dropped for your mediocre team full of flops who can’t hack it at top level, millions wasted on trouble makers who spend more time in court than on the pitch. Along with most of your other players who still dont know the langauge yet. Let me ask you this turkey neck, do you really believe in your feeble mind that your team is capable of putting a 20-game winning sequence to close the gap between top spot? Please say yes so I can have another laugh at your expense. I guess it is something to dream about, to brighten up those council-estate blues!

At least for your shithole of team and area of thieving, rat munching, bin dipping, kiddy fiddling, work dodging, slum dwelling mongrels, is a consolation and realistic target for a 3rd place finish. Do you know Ive spoken to some liverpolians who seem think fat pie eating rafa has managed 2nd place before! He hasn’t in fact, check the record.

:lol::lol::lol: Is this the best you can do. Jesus wept. It really is sad times when fans have to resort to this pathetic excuse for an argument. Yes erratic form, or are you going to tell me Liverpool have been consistent, which has led to them trail top spot by 16points. I find it quite amusing how many deluded Liverpool supporters who constantly live in the past and have to resort to going back into prehistoric times to remember the smell of success with golden old folgies that no one gives a toss about any longer.

You think you have a divine right to lord over English football and discredit overs success because of the past and your history. Truth is the last 15-16years United have achieved a lot more than Liverpool and reigned supreme. Remind me sunshine, when was the last time you won the league?.

Your last comment about being in your shadow is just ridiculous as you will see the next time you look at the table. And if you can go back a few months back to the visit at old Trafford when we turned your pitiful inconsistent pub team over without getting out of bottom gear. You been pissed over by arsenal, Chelsea and United so there is nothing to fear when they go to anfield. Just more points dropped for your mediocre team full of flops who can’t hack it at top level, millions wasted on trouble makers who spend more time in court than on the pitch. Along with most of your other players who still dont know the langauge yet. Let me ask you this turkey neck, do you really believe in your feeble mind that your team is capable of putting a 20-game winning sequence to close the gap between top spot? Please say yes so I can have another laugh at your expense. I guess it is something to dream about, to brighten up those council-estate blues!

At least for your shithole of team and area of thieving, rat munching, bin dipping, kiddy fiddling, work dodging, slum dwelling mongrels, is a consolation and realistic target for a 3rd place finish. Do you know Ive spoken to some liverpolians who seem think fat pie eating rafa has managed 2nd place before! He hasn’t in fact, check the record.

Thanks for bringing out the man you are in that post nice one :)

As for the last paragraph - manchester doesnt suffer from that same stuff does it, no, a real cosmopolitan uptown area manchester is.

Anyway for some quick to dash our credentials, is it three years now that the overly superior manchester united have failed to win anything more meaningful than a carling cup?

Oh and ill just give you a little reminder - your mate runeedge predicted many a glory last year including knocking us out of the fa cup, be sure of what your saying because usually it comes back to bite you on the arse. I think we have a thin chance, but only because we have to play all the tough games at home, whilst you boys still have to visit us, the arse and chelski.

Also CANT WAIT till you are without Giggs, scholes, van der sar, neville, lets see how you do then eh, seeing as they are all in their thirties. Every other team in the big four has a nice young squad of players.

so lets wait and see eh?

...and then there was silence.
:lol: :applause:

EDIT
:shock: He's back already.

oh yesh. had to point this cracker out. i know you probably never saw united in the eighties (or supported them for that matter) but i think we have the superior number of titles to yourself including your fifteen year reign? yes. Oh and i think we have a superior European Cup count too?

of course. But you can trust a plastic manc from devon, somerset, swindon whereever (oh yeah, they have theri own club shop in swindon thats how out of town they are) to over look these things, as manchester united only exist after the premiership was concieved, because before that you either didnt support them or were totally embarrassed by their lack of silverware.

Oh and ill just give you a little reminder - your mate runeedge predicted many a glory last year including knocking us out of the fa cup, be sure of what your saying because usually it comes back to bite you on the arse.
Err...what does this have to do with anything?

of course i am have to keep you little kiddies in check and your poor grasp of footballing history, i.e before 1992.

Again, what does this have to do with anything?

Why do all Liverpool fans live in the past?

Thanks for bringing out the man you are in that post nice one :)

As for the last paragraph - manchester doesnt suffer from that same stuff does it, no, a real cosmopolitan uptown area manchester is.

Anyway for some quick to dash our credentials, is it three years now that the overly superior manchester united have failed to win anything more meaningful than a carling cup?

Oh and ill just give you a little reminder - your mate runeedge predicted many a glory last year including knocking us out of the fa cup, be sure of what your saying because usually it comes back to bite you on the arse. I think we have a thin chance, but only because we have to play all the tough games at home, whilst you boys still have to visit us, the arse and chelski.

Also CANT WAIT till you are without Giggs, scholes, van der sar, neville, lets see how you do then eh, seeing as they are all in their thirties. Every other team in the big four has a nice young squad of players.

so lets wait and see eh?

Keep rambling on , you still have not answered my questions, When was the last time you won the league? And we have many young players who are proving much better prospects than any of the liverpool louts in your squad. Who do you have who is young, oh yes pennant, Gonzalez and crouch. Your team cannot compare to United as proven when we beat you with ease. Liverpool is the laughing stock of the premiership. Keep bringing up History but its all in the past and no body remembers or cares about. Not even you no matter how much you pretend as you havnt even answered my questions. You may of obtained a few fluky cups over the years, but the best team in the country is jugded based on the domestic league form.

if we are the laughing stock why do you have to be in this thread banging on all the time? sit back and enjoy the prem. But its too tough becaus ethe jealousy runs deep, it really grates at you.

My point about Runedge was about shouting your mouth off before you've even won anything.

oh alucard, get some knowledge gothboy, we havent won the league in 16 years but we have won it 18 times overall. As i said before the league wasnt invented with the premiership. before the premiership you never won it for 25 years.

as for young squads...the oldest player we have is hyppia at 33, next is Fowler then zenden and thats it. the rest are all early twenties mid twenties. thats a young squad. We arnt relying on ageing superstars like yourselves.

if we are the laughing stock why do you have to be in this thread banging on all the time? sit back and enjoy the prem. But its too tough becaus ethe jealousy runs deep, it really grates at you..

Jealous of 3rd place, I doubt it. The reason I'm in this thread is for discussion. I wasn't even 'banging on' I simply made a few comments in regards to for of your ex players Sinama-Pongolle who doesnt want to return to a under achieving club. Also a response to a liverpool supporter who couldn't handle other rival club supporters criticising his dismantled overhyped team

My point about Runedge was about shouting your mouth off before you've even won anything..

No one is shouting their mouth off . Just simply pointing out that liverpool are quite simply not good enough.

oh alucard, get some knowledge gothboy, we havent won the league in 16 years but we have won it 18 times overall. As i said before the league wasnt invented with the premiership. before the premiership you never won it for 25 years..

I love it how you have to go back to so many years to look at the time before we had never won a league title. What significance does it have to do with now the present?

as for young squads...the oldest player we have is hyppia at 33, next is Fowler then zenden and thats it. the rest are all early twenties mid twenties. thats a young squad. We arnt relying on ageing superstars like yourselves.

Yeah because Ronaldo, Rooney, carrick, park, vidic and evra are all ageing superstars arent they :roll: Admit it most of your squad is made up of ageing wastefuls who never made it at mid-table teams and fortunately got a pot lucky transfer by getting bought by a dumb pie eating deluded manager. Lets look at those overpriced mid table D.J Campbell one hit hopeful type players Liverpool bought.

Pennant- ex Birmingham flop
Finnan- ex Fulham flop
Bellamy- ex Blackburn thug
Zenden- ex Boro flop
Kewell - leeds reject
Fowler - Man City garbage

You look at those players and you see and understand why you are battling with the likes of Bolton, Portsmouth and Reading in the league. And you have the cheek to belittle our players who are playing the best football this season sitting 16 points above your shit excuse for a team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pennant- He's been disapointing, but put in the most crosses last season
Finnan- Cant knock him, he's been great
Bellamy- Give him time, he'll come good
Zenden- Didnt he get Boro player of the year before he left?
Kewell - Wasnt he one of the best wingers in the prem before he left?
Fowler - The greatest finisher in the premier league

Back
Top Bottom