Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Sorry if I was yelling too much and to someone, specifically...

Anyway... Opinions are like our "equipment". Everybody have one...
And I'm respecting yours.
RESPECT mine too!

Zenden is NOT AT ALL a shit-player. He DOESN'T playing often and he's NEVER played in his possition!

Jesus , lads. Take... Ronaldinhio of Barca, and put him to play... Defender! After few weeks... you'll say "Ronaldinhio sucks"! So... IS HE?

My point is simple... LEARN the game first!
You've been in a stadium... how much times? 25, 50, 100, 200?...
I've been IN a soccer stadium, IN the PITCH... for so many times - like the times you BLINKING your eyes for an hour!
As a player (golie), as a trainner (kids' team), as a fan (for PANATHINAIKOS Athens, LIVERPOOL FC, Greek National team)...
I'm 36... and I own ONLY few... thusands of books, my PC and few hundreds of DVDx & Music Records.

(My grand-father, played in UEFA finals - in the decade of '20s, my uncle played for OLYMPIAKOS FC in the decade of '50s, my family build several Greek soccer stadiums... and many more. I was BORN OUTSIDE of a stadium! I was born in a SOCCER family. Many serious people of Greek football, was family-frields... Like I said, I know this damn, BEAUTIFULL game!)

ALL my money ALL these years, "went" to... SOCCER!
I have ANY POSSIBLE game/simulator/stats analysis prog./Footy manager/etc., and I'm spending 5-6 hrs per day, on formations/strategy/player stats/... you name it!

So... I think I know "few" things much better of a young (or older) fan of a team, that he's just going to watch a game and ALWAYS expecting to win..

Anyway... CHEERS to all! No hard feelings!

(BTW - I LOVED the chant above about me!!! HAHAHA!)

P.S.: Any luck to find (in audio format) LFC FANS' chants, from ANY of you?

JESUS "IceMan_Bergkamp"!!! What FANTASTIC WOMAN you having for avatar???

Last edited:

You basically just reiterrated what i said. :shock:

Sorry, mate. Yea, I guess I said the same thing.

(BTW - this girl in your avatar, is the SAME girl in one of these four schoolgirls in your posted link, in your signature??? JESUS! I MUST visit "Little India" in London!!! If is your girlfriend... gee, you're lucky guy!)

lupus - have you ever been to Anfield? What do you think of Liverpools Irish connection? They have had many great Irish players down through the years, my favorites being Steve Staunton and Ronnie Whelan. Were there ever any Greek players in the LFC squad? Why do you support Pana if your Grandfather played for Olympiakos? Are you a season ticket holder for Pana? I think you are a great interesting guy lupus. I too come froma soccer background, every minute of every day is spent on soccer, sometimes I won't eat or go to the bathroom in case I miss something.

Feels great, thanks for asking!

Another crap away performance. Who cares if we had most possesion?

Everyone seems off the pace and cant control the ball. Shite, surprise surprise, AGAIN!

Everyone comes and goes ..

I'll hope we win tonight's game. We'll tell them who's the boss .. darn that Jon! :)

Hi,

Is there any truth to the Gerrard-Benitez friction rumours? Apparently about Gerrard not wanting to play out on the right all the time anymore.

Errr no :)

CL Spot is more likely now. I can't see MU and Chelsea having a bad day too often, which is the requirement of a title for Liverpool.

Good news for Liverpool, bad news for the rest of the world ..

STEVEN GERRARD IS BACK SCORING !!!

(Darn u rafa, you knew all along that Gerrard's position is in the middle, how dare he moved him to the RIGHT !!!)

Last edited:

I agree with you rockyabir, but if it keeps him at Anfield I'd be willing to see him play in goal lol.

Anybody been following Bellamy's "trial"'s and tribulations this week?

Anybody been following Bellamy's "trial"'s and tribulations this week?
He will miss the Pompey game as he's stuck in Wales, all because he still acts an idiot after all this time.

Does anyone still care about Bellamy? More trouble than he's worth IMO, not exactly turned it on at Liverpool either has he.

Stick with Crouchy and you won't go wrong.

Jewell is a Pool fan, he obviously told his team to go out and play like wankers :D

Back
Top Bottom