Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

The 451 formation should be binned
Play a 442 with Gerrard in the middle
It also looks like Rafa has no idea what his best 11 is. Squad rotation is not the way to get the best out of a team

Not one player in a yellow top stood out for me today and that is a worry.

i don't know what's wrong with Rafa and his negative tactic!!!c'mon why not play a 442 with crouch and bellamy/Kuijt up front??But where was bellamy??injured??Is it me or liverpool fails to perform during the "big games"??

ALAIN said:
i don't know what's wrong with Rafa and his negative tactic!!!c'mon why not play a 442 with crouch and bellamy/Kuijt up front??But where was bellamy??injured??Is it me or liverpool fails to perform during the "big games"??

Bellamy was left out of the squad and we only seem able to play against the big boys in Cup games.

Dont you just hate this shit! The FA true to their colours, fuck us over once again. Damn lucky Poo.

Barwick Announces Fixture Replays.

FA Chief Brian Barwick announced late this evening that the Premiership fixtures originally played on Sunday, October 22nd were played in violation of Football Association rules, and would be required to be replayed.

This decision affects the following Premiership encounters - Reading v. Arsenal, Blackburn Rovers v. Bolton, Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham, Middlesbrough v. Newcastle United, and Manchester United v. Liverpool.

This startling and unprecedented action was taken after it was determined that Liverpool Football Club were forced to play Sunday's game with only two players of Premiership quality as they were embarrassed in front of a global TV audience by goals from Paul Scholes (on his 500th game for the club) and from Ruud van Nistelrooy striking replacement Rio Ferdinand.

BBC 5 Live pundit Alan Green explained the situation to BBC Sport. "Disgusting! Horrible! Revolting! The most shameful thing I have ever seen on a football pitch! Feed me! (unintelligible) John Barnes! Special wee."

With a quarter of the season played, and Liverpool now trailing pace-setters Manchester United by a massive 11 points, the FA has determined that Liverpool will be allowed to replay every game in which they perform below par until they can assure themselves a Champions League place. With 27 Premiership fixtures remaining, it is believed that Liverpool will need to play another 493 total replayed matches in order to string together 27 games of top four form.

Raphael Benitez is pleased with the decision. "I am thinking is justice for us. Me, I buy many shiet players, and sometimes pies, but they saying I so great. Genius, even though I am fluke. Craig Bellamy? he has horse teeth but we get over it, it doesnt matter. We try and keep him out of trouble. I plan for him a youth centre where he can talk with youth worker. I know he is not young but his mind is still developing, do you understand?' sorry for my english-Ive been here two year but still cant learn it, I lazy someytime.-and I feel he benefit from this treatment . We have best support ever. Some of them are even on, how you say, parole, asbo, but still manage to watch game." It is unknown if the move will be enough to cool the anger of Liverpool supporters, who threatened to burgle all the homes in manchester and take all the televisions,dvds and jewels and sell it at at their stall if their team was not crowned league champions for the first time in nearly 17 years.One liverpool supporter stormed 'I had enough like, I spent all me benefits money on a ticket and the only return I get is complete s*** from the team, no heart, no f***** spirit. I promise mate like, me and my f*** boys we'll rob every lot of ya if we don't get our way like. 5 times you c***!'' Graham Sankey, spokesperson for Kop's Independent Liverpool Lovers Association, demands "Justice for the 5,000" travelling Liverpool supporters. "We didn't steal any car radios for a week before the game just to build up frustration for the encounter. If we have to do this again, we will. We demand action, and a knighthood for Stevie Gerrard".

Reaction from United circles has been mixed. Sir Alex Ferguson refused to comment to the BBC, but it is understood he told sky reporters that he is disapointed but not suprised by the way the FA have treated United "We are more disappointed than suprised. It is the nature of our club that we are targeted. You'd hope common sense would prevail and that people in the FA would see that even a reply would not help Liverpool's season. The best a team like Liverpool can hope for is a Intertoto cup place" Manchester United owner Malcolm Glazer supported the reply. "It will bring a new generation of customers to our franchise and build even greater brand identity. We know how hyped up the match is, here in the uk between Man UtdvLiverpool and we all know the 2nd round of this match is just going to be awesome.I mean this is showbiz baby, this is going to be the biggest thing since baseball. Oh my God", the American claimed.

United supporters and players were unanimously against replays. Gary Neville, self-proclaimed 'Biggest United Fan of Forever' stating that "we beat them before and if they cant accept it, we are going to have to go and do it again. Hopefully it will be 2-0 again so they cant complain it was a fluke even though they didnt even have any more than 40% possesion in the first flipping game,pardon my langauge. All the lads were not happy when we first heard the news, but now we are rallyed on to beat them again for even more bragging rights. If we could play Liverpool every week I'd be happy". United teamate Nemanja Vidic would only give our reporter a fierce stare, but the monster behind this verbalisation was not to be mistaken.

It is not only United supporters and players who are surprised and shocked by this move from an independent panel of the FA, chaired by Phil Thompson. During Sunday's game Jailmate Pennant claimed to have said it was his ankle prison braclet that made him miskick the ball after attempting to do 'Ronaldo' like step overs. While merseyside police hve given him permission to remove the ankle brace for the scheduled reply.

The affected fixtures are scheduled to be replayed on the 29th of February 2007. Fans with tickets for league matches played by Liverpool are encouraged to contact the Liverpool FC ticket office and return them, as it is going to be another horrible season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard said:
Liverpoo are goig to be battling it out with the likes of Fulham, newcastle and tottenham for UEFA cup places this season. What a shit overrated team, that dont even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Man United. Scallywag scumbags.

You're right, we don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Manure, because Liverpool are a much bigger club, and comparing the 2 clubs is an insult to us.

Alucard said:
What a shit overrated team, that dont even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Man United. Scallywag scumbags.
Change the Man United bit to Liverpool and you'll have a truthful statement there, honestly you mancs were shit nothing special but Liverpool were even worse. I watched the Arsenal game afterwards and it really is depressing to see Liverpool struggle to create clear chances when the goons literally walk through the opponents box with their pass and move style of play, none of this punt the ball to Crouch shit we've had to put up with. Lets hope for a better display against Villa.

Alucard said:
Dont you just hate this shit! The FA true to their colours, fuck us over once again. Damn lucky Poo.

Barwick Announces Fixture Replays.

FA Chief Brian Barwick announced late this evening that the Premiership fixtures originally played on Sunday, October 22nd were played in violation of Football Association rules, and would be required to be replayed.

This decision affects the following Premiership encounters - Reading v. Arsenal, Blackburn Rovers v. Bolton, Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham, Middlesbrough v. Newcastle United, and Manchester United v. Liverpool.

This startling and unprecedented action was taken after it was determined that Liverpool Football Club were forced to play Sunday's game with only two players of Premiership quality as they were embarrassed in front of a global TV audience by goals from Paul Scholes (on his 500th game for the club) and from Ruud van Nistelrooy striking replacement Rio Ferdinand.

BBC 5 Live pundit Alan Green explained the situation to BBC Sport. "Disgusting! Horrible! Revolting! The most shameful thing I have ever seen on a football pitch! Feed me! (unintelligible) John Barnes! Special wee."

With a quarter of the season played, and Liverpool now trailing pace-setters Manchester United by a massive 11 points, the FA has determined that Liverpool will be allowed to replay every game in which they perform below par until they can assure themselves a Champions League place. With 27 Premiership fixtures remaining, it is believed that Liverpool will need to play another 493 total replayed matches in order to string together 27 games of top four form.

Raphael Benitez is pleased with the decision. "I am thinking is justice for us. Me, I buy many shiet players, and sometimes pies, but they saying I so great. Genius, even though I am fluke. Craig Bellamy? he has horse teeth but we get over it, it doesnt matter. We try and keep him out of trouble. I plan for him a youth centre where he can talk with youth worker. I know he is not young but his mind is still developing, do you understand?' sorry for my english-Ive been here two year but still cant learn it, I lazy someytime.-and I feel he benefit from this treatment . We have best support ever. Some of them are even on, how you say, parole, asbo, but still manage to watch game." It is unknown if the move will be enough to cool the anger of Liverpool supporters, who threatened to burgle all the homes in manchester and take all the televisions,dvds and jewels and sell it at at their stall if their team was not crowned league champions for the first time in nearly 17 years.One liverpool supporter stormed 'I had enough like, I spent all me benefits money on a ticket and the only return I get is complete s*** from the team, no heart, no f***** spirit. I promis nike, me and my f*** boys we'll rob every lot of ya if we don't get our way like. 5times you c***'', Graham Sankey, spokesperson for Kop's Independent Liverpool Lovers Association, demands "Justice for the 5,000" travelling Liverpool supporters. "We didn't steal any car radios for a week before the game just to build up frustration for the encounter. If we have to do this again, we will. We demand action, and a knighthood for Stevie Gerrard".

Reaction from United circles has been mixed. Sir Alex Ferguson refused to comment to the BBC, but it is understood he told sky reporters that he is disapointed but not suprised by the way the FA have treated United "We are more disappointed than suprised. It is the nature of our club that we are targeted. You'd hope common sense would prevail and that people in the FA would see that even a reply would not help Liverpool's season. The best a team like Liverpool can hope for is a Intertoto cup place" Manchester United owner Malcolm Glazer supported the reply. "It will bring a new generation of customers to our franchise and build even greater brand identity. We know how hyped up the match is, here in the uk between Man UtdvLiverpool and we all know the 2nd round of this match is just going to be awesome", the American claimed.

United supporters and players were unanimously against replays. Gary Neville, self-proclaimed 'Biggest United Fan of Forever' stating that "we beated them before and if they cant accept it, we are going to have to go and do it again. Hopefully it will be 2-0 again so they cant complain it was a fluke even though they didnt even have any more than 40% possesion in the first flipping game,pardon my langauge. All the lads were not happy when we first heard the news, but now we are rallyed on to beat themn again for even more bragging rights. If we could play Liverpool every week I'd be happy". United teamate Nemanja Vidic would only give our reporter a fierce stare, but the monster behind this verbalisation was not to be mistaken.

It is not only United supporters and players who are surprised and shocked by this move from an independent panel of the FA, chaired by Phil Thompson. During Sunday's game Jailmate Pennant claimed is alleged to have said "it was his ankle prison braclet that made him miskick the ball after attempting to do Ronaldo like step overs. While merseyside police hve given him permission to remove the ankle brace for the scheduled reply.

The affected fixtures are scheduled to be replayed on the 29th of February 2007. Fans with tickets for league matches played by Liverpool are encouraged to contact the Liverpool FC ticket office and return them, as it is going to be another horrible season.

AAAAAAAaa lol:lmao: :lmao: :lol:

MO_DINERO said:
Change the Man United bit to Liverpool and you'll have a truthful statement there, honestly you mancs were shit nothing special but Liverpool were even worse. I watched the Arsenal game afterwards and it really is depressing to see Liverpool struggle to create clear chances when the goons literally walk through the opponents box with their pass and move style of play, none of this punt the ball to Crouch shit we've had to put up with. Lets hope for a better display against Villa.
why? did you let Cisse go? big mistake

MO_DINERO said:

All you livercum wank boys ever talk about is history. Lets talk about the present reality. Your manager showed his tactical spasticity on Sunday by playing you're best player on the right wing, and playing one up front with his nagative poor man chelsea tatics- bore the opposition into submission strategy. All this cheap talk of it being liverpoos year getting the title after 15 long years. Well expect to wait a good few more years. Your manager also spent millions on average spanish players who will soon be sold to teams like Boro and Fulham next term. While up front you rely on pub players such as Robbie Failure, Craig Bellend, Peter hybrid Louch and Jailmate Pennant. Its quite pitiful in all truth.

While your captain will soon leave after getting fed up being played out of position and realising what utter trash he is playing with. So be prepared to start burning more shirts. And this one aint made up!

Former Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp fears Rafa Benitez could drive Steven Gerrard out of Anfield.

TV pundit Redknapp says Gerrard is fed-up with his wide-role and insisted: "The more I watch Stevie the more frustrated I see him becoming."

"I spoke with Stevie after the game and he indicated that he wasn't prepared to carry on being played out of position. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought long and hard about next season and where he plays his football in the future."

"I know he loves Liverpool, but I think he truly believed the club were going in the right direction under Benitez. It may just be spur of the moment stuff after a bad defeat, but he was pretty adamant that he wouldn't continue to play on the wing."

"Stevie's the complete midfielder and for him and England, he needs to be playing in the middle. If that means he has to move on, then I don't think it would be a massive problem for him."

'You'll Never Walk Again'

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard said:
Your manager also spent millions on average spanish players who will soon be sold to teams like Boro and Fulham next term. While up front you rely on pub players such as Robbie Failure, Craig Bellend, Peter hybrid Louch and Jailmate Pennant. Its quite pitiful in all truth.
:lmao:

Alucard said:
All you livercum wank boys ever talk about is history. Lets talk about the present reality. Your manager showed his tactical spasticity on Sunday by playing you're best player on the right wing, and playing one up front with his nagative poor man chelsea tatics- bore the opposition into submission strategy. All this cheap talk of it being liverpoos year getting the title after 15 long years. Well expect to wait a good few more years. Your manager also spent millions on average spanish players who will soon be sold to teams like Boro and Fulham next term. While up front you rely on pub players such as Robbie Failure, Craig Bellend, Peter hybrid Louch and Jailmate Pennant. Its quite pitiful in all truth.

While your captain will soon leave after getting fed up being played out of position and realising what utter trash he is playing with. So be prepared to start burning more shirts. And this one aint made up!

Former Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp fears Rafa Benitez could drive Steven Gerrard out of Anfield.

TV pundit Redknapp says Gerrard is fed-up with his wide-role and insisted: "The more I watch Stevie the more frustrated I see him becoming."

"I spoke with Stevie after the game and he indicated that he wasn't prepared to carry on being played out of position. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought long and hard about next season and where he plays his football in the future."

"I know he loves Liverpool, but I think he truly believed the club were going in the right direction under Benitez. It may just be spur of the moment stuff after a bad defeat, but he was pretty adamant that he wouldn't continue to play on the wing."

"Stevie's the complete midfielder and for him and England, he needs to be playing in the middle. If that means he has to move on, then I don't think it would be a massive problem for him."

Present day reality is, Liverpool are bigger than Manure, and we are the FA Cup holders while Manure have a piss pot at Old Toilet.

Erm, well if by bigger you mean you have a larger squad, than yes, that's probably true. As far as worldwide support, sponsorship money, revenue, stadium capacity, TV rights and league position go - well then, I'm curious where your stats come from. Unless you mean literally heavier, but come on, you've got Fowler!

:p

Alucard said:

Typical manc one win and it gets your head, nothing wrong with being proud of our history but if you want to look at the present reality lets look at the last two years...

Mickey mouse cup finalists
Champions of Europe
European Super Cup Winners
World Club cup finalists
FA cup winners - knocking out you buccaneers and chavs on the way
Charity shield winners

Scum usa...

Proudly crowned piss pot holders

..If you think your going to win the league with a poor mans Alonso, some old-timers and a couple of mediocre players your in koo koo land and none of us give a shit what Lampard’s cousin has to say if Gerrard’s not happy he can leave in the summer all the best to him. Will Liverpool be screwed without him? Maybe, we'll deal with it if the time comes as for now enjoy your run while it lasts.

Gerrard's not going any where. Only reason he ever put in the transfer request is because he thought he wasn't wanted. Gerrard loves Liverpool, and we love him.

Oh yes, the 'piss pot' which pales in comparison to the immense prestige associated with the Charity Shield, World Club cup finalists (wait does that mean you lost, unlike our FA cup final loss two years ago?) Mickey Mouse cup finalists (oh does that mean you lost that one too?) and the massive, world renowned European Super Cup.

Please, all credit where it's due, you guys have won the FA Cup and Champions League in the past two years, both big trohpies. And we've won the Charity Shield, not a big trophy. So yes, I guess you've trumped us in the past two years, but you don't have to make stuff up to prove your point.

beachryan said:
I guess you've trumped us in the past two years

Yes we have, but you'll always have more fans in Asia making you the bigger club. Well done

MO_DINERO said:
Typical manc one win and it gets your head, nothing wrong with being proud of our history but if you want to look at the present reality lets look at the last two years...

Mickey mouse cup finalists
Champions of Europe
European Super Cup Winners
World Club cup finalists
FA cup winners - knocking out you buccaneers and chavs on the way
Charity shield winners

Scum usa...

Proudly crowned piss pot holders

..If you think your going to win the league with a poor mans Alonso, some old-timers and a couple of mediocre players your in koo koo land and none of us give a shit what Lampard’s cousin has to say if Gerrard’s not happy he can leave in the summer all the best to him. Will Liverpool be screwed without him? Maybe, we'll deal with it if the time comes as for now enjoy your run while it lasts.

lol please take out the finalist crap because you dont win trophies getting into finals. The only thing you can be proud of is the CL and FA cup fluke wins that you came back and won through penalties on both occasions. It wont happen again. Fact is that apart from cup competitions you have won jack all in almost two decades.

Poor mans Alonso?! Well Carrick certaintly made alsonso,gerrard and sisisko look invisible last sunday dont you think? while the rest got owned by fletcher. Liverpoo really need to focus on the Bolton's and Everton's before you even start THINKING of being on par with United, never mind chavski and the Arse. Youv spent nearly 70million since Rafa took charge in the last 3years,yet still your team looks pretty average compared to United, while sitting 11 points behind us. What the hell have liverpoo got to show for Rafa's transfers? tell me if that 70mil was worth the team you have now.

Its funny how you boys like to delude yourselves and believe Gerrard only put in a request because he felt he wasnt wanted by the club. No he wanted to win trophies and felt that Liverpool wasnt the place where that was going to happen- his intuition happened to be correct. He knew the CL was a fluke and knew liverpool will never repeat so he considered chelsea were there would be a bit more consistency on and off the pitch. However Rafa Bentiz managed to convince him and many romantic deluded supporters that he was going to bring in enough quality to have a real shot at the title this year.

MO_DINERO said:
Yes we have, but you'll always have more fans in Asia making you the bigger club. Well done

Well that was a well thought out, logical response to the entirety of my post. So perhaps you could define for me what you meant by bigger club again?

MO_DINERO said:

lol didnt the kopshite try and sell the club to some south east asian dude for about £30 mill??

beboquintero said:
why? did you let Cisse go? big mistake

I am a livepool fan that agree's with you mate. Cisse was our best striker. honestly yeah he has his faults but if Rafa would of gave the guy a chance and some genuine backing he could of been a hit for us.

he was wasted on the RW and he still scored more goals than crouch and morientes.

trust Rafa will see for himself how Cisse does this season once he starts banging in the goals for Marseille.

Also getting rid of Sinama Pongelle was another mistake if you ask me. he was another player who was never given a fair chance.

Fowler was signed just for the fans. i don't think Rafa has any plan to play him. Pennant was signed as Rafa didnt want to spend the money on Alves.

in Jan we probably gonna sign Lucas Neil. what a joke!!

Metallica said:
MO_DINERO feeling a bit bitter are you ? :mrgreen:
:lmao:A Liverpool supporter being bitter of a manc, Classic! What's next? Your midfield is world-class and you pass the ball around like Arsenal.

...Anyway since you seem like the only manc with some sense, congratulations you were the better side and fully deserved the victory, I just hope next time Liverpool make a better game out of it.

only Manc with sense? From a scouser. Classic!
I do believe that you are a little bitter and a lot of scousers are because you genuinely believed that you'd give Chelsea a run this season. To be honest, so did I. You look poor though and maybe you're heading for 4th place again.

Only manc who lives in Japan pervs at local school girls and supports Stockport County. Classic! ;)

Back
Top Bottom