Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

W'eve got more home games coming up to make up for all the away games at the start of the season. So lets keep it as our fortress, and get back up with Pompey :D

can someone tell me why we've gone and put Carradonna on the bench? All of all the areas to tinker and rotate, defence is not one of them! Grrrr

EDIT-

A fantastic result, a very good second half. Gonzalez came on, and we got a bit of width. All very nicely taken goals. (The control by Kuyt for his goal was better than the finish!)

Last edited:

71975963.jpg

he's a Kop legend all ready :applause:

Yeah’ pleasantly surprised with Kuyt hasn't had a bad game yet, the Kop’s been spoiled lately with some beautiful strikes, long may it continue.

Good result, I guess luck ran for us this time.

2-in-2 with no goals conceaded & Kuyt on good form.
Goals will come for Bellamy if he just doesn't try
so hard to score.

kevano22 said:
how the hell did he miss that chance before Gonzalez spared his blushes?!

By hitting the post and not the back of the net ;)

:lmao: class.

I think Mr Kuyt is starting to get into the swing of things and will hopefully start putting in at least 1 every 2 games.

hmmm,

Aurelio really is a left winger isn't he?:lmao: he's leaving far too much space behind him for Sabri to exploit.

Alonso needs to sit deeper to cover the back four.

A good attacking first half performance however.

Last edited:

pffft. Defence is awful tonight. Benitez is making the wrong substitutions.

My heart....I need a doctor

Last edited:

Great game last Wednesday in the CL with Galatasaray giving us one hell of a scare. Well played. Today Bolton, and Crouch back on the bench.....

CWright said:
Liverpool get a new stadium in Football Manager after a few years and its called, "New Anfield." Whether this will be the case in real life who knows, depends on sponsorship I think

You've had two early games on the trot. Maybe it should be sponsored by the DSS. You could sign on at the turnstiles. It would save you having to get up early twice in one week.;)

A mixture of poor away form and post-CL slump again affecting the team.

Apparently we haven't played a back to back 3pm kickoff since january
which is not good. I'm begining to tire of these lunchtime kickoffs
they need to stop.

I give credit to Bolton the reebok is not an easy place to get a result.

Sabac Red said:
A mixture of poor away form and post-CL slump again affecting the team.

Apparently we haven't played a back to back 3pm kickoff since january
which is not good. I'm begining to tire of these lunchtime kickoffs
they need to stop.

I give credit to Bolton the reebok is not an easy place to get a result.

aye, very annoying. Its a pretty lame excuse for a defeat. I admit. But I seem to remember us having loads of early kick offs last season too. What is the reasoning behind it? Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham and now Bolton? Everton were playing at Home today, so why?

Rafa rotated the defence today :( Can we please just settle on a proper back four of Finnan, Carra, Agger and Riise. We settled on a defensive lineup last season and it gave us the second best record in the league. Every club rotates their frontline and the midfield, but stop tinkering with the defence.

Yes, credit to Bolton. But the Reina decision was diablocial, and that changed the game.

Sheff utd was a early kick off aswell. Have only had one game at 3 this season. As for the bolton match, can we start a class action against the linesmen for fraud? No way they were real ones ;) Was worse then the everton game, atleast the mistakes werent the defense but crap linesmen, which is a shame as the ref, dowd, had a really good game imo. First bellemy and kuyt both got flagged for offside whent hey were on and then the handball decision. We were all over them for the whole game, hit the post with a lovely xavi strike and a couple of good saves kept the nill. Cant stand bolton, always hated whinging sam but every game ive seen them 'play' is so shit. You haev to feel sorry for the fans that pay to watch that week in week out. Have seen the sheff, chelsea, everton and bolton away games this season and we deserved to win each one, bar the sheff one, with better play and possesion throughout. Just not had any luck at the moment.

tiktiktiktik said:
Sheff utd was a early kick off aswell. Have only had one game at 3 this season

we've not had one 3:00pm kick off yet, the chavs was at 4 on a sunday, newcastle was a midweek game and all the others have been lunchtime kick offs

aye, very annoying. Its a pretty lame excuse for a defeat. I admit. But I seem to remember us having loads of early kick offs last season too. What is the reasoning behind it? Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham and now Bolton? Everton were playing at Home today, so why?

fuckin sky

wish they'd fuck off and take their money with them, i'm fuckin sick and tired of having to travel to games at fuckin stupid times just to satisfy armchair fans, our 2 saturday home games have been against west ham and spurs so god knows what time their fans have had to set off at just to please sky, wish all the money men and plassy fans would just fuck off and let us have our game back

Well I'm an armchair liverpool fan, of course. But I couldn't care less when the game is.

I prefer for the sake of the team that we play on a level playing field against other teams.

Back
Top Bottom