Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Anyone see MOTD when Kuyt got interviewed and questioned how to pronounce his name, the commentator man asked him if it was 'cunt' :lol:

well it looks like we are signing Lucas Neil. The jury is still out on him. I think this means that Kromkamp is on his way out, I think he's been moaning at the lack of first team action, which basically means Finnan's better than him and he can't be bothered to show otherwise.

Kromkampt did have some great games last season, but all the indications are that he's unsettled. And now we've brought in another Right Back, who will be cover for Finnan IMO.

Ginner said:
Apologies for being slightly off-topic. Do any of you guys have good stats for Paletta and Agger? My ML team has obviously got no defensive backup now that Traoré is gone. And what a great start he made for Charlton, arf! £2m, cheers.

:shock: You say that as though Traore provided defensive backup to begin with! :mrgreen:

I read we will be using Carra and Palleta as cover for finnan. Apparently Palleta can play RB and we all know Carra can.

derby day at the pit, fuckin hate it and i've been unable to sleep properly for the past couple of nights so i'll be glad once it's all over

not sure what i'm worrying about though as we should win this comfortably if we perform to our best but i always get this feeling of doubt before this game so i'll happily settle for a 1 goal victory especially if it's a dodgy goal or the shite are hard done by, also expecting at least one sending off (as long as poll remembers 2 yellows = red ;) )

Easter monday at the shit pit
Blue scum crying what a sight
Walking wounded, gaping gashes
Left by Gary Mac the knife

Twisted faces spitting venom
Season tickets torn to shreds
Smashed up bus stops, housewives beaten
As reds lay wanking in their beds

Round to my house all the boys came
We wont go that pit no more
Woke the kids up doin the conga
At twenty five past fucking four

Two were hanging from the lampshade
Another clung to the curtain pole
I got my head stuck in the ceiling
When Gary scored that fucking goal

Oh what a party what a scoreline
I've never been so fucking pissed
Andrew Lloyd Webber, Walt fucking Disney
Couldnt have wrote a better script

Crying bastards chipped up arseholes
Wondering why all round the ground
You disrespected the minutes silence
So boy what goes round comes around

You are the pimple on our arseholes
You're the shite between our toes
You're the skidmarks in our undies
And the bogies up our nose

On the front of every programme
Kenwright productions proudly present
A puppet show for all the children
Every Saturday at 3 pm

Now im so happy im doin strange things
Last night I even kissed the wife
Said excuse me when I farted
Because of Gary Mac the kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

rafa got the team selection wrong.

a game that needs pace and strength (away from home) and he uses Fowler and Crouch!.

We spent millions on pace this season and we didnt use them!

Hyppia was diabolical. He's always lacked pace, but his reactions and positional sense is quickly leaving him

Selection could be better, maybe rafa's mind of PSV is alittle bit too soon. Everton was superb, closing us down, not letting the midfield play their game. Credit to them.

fishcake said:
derby day at the pit, fuckin hate it and i've been unable to sleep properly for the past couple of nights so i'll be glad once it's all over

not sure what i'm worrying about though as we should win this comfortably

AAA :lol: :lol: well done Toffees!!!!:applause: :applause:

I can handle losing to the Chavs, I can just about stomach losing to scum usa but to lose to the twisted bitters and have one of the most annoying players in the Premiership, Dim “I’m a boxer, really!!??“ Gayhill scoring is a tough pill to swallow.

Rafa doesnt really seem to mind not having much pace in the team! it is crazy!

we signed to wingers in the summer and one sits on the bench while the other sits at home. last season we had crouch and morientes for most games and struggled to get in behind teams.

Rafa gets rid of cisse and bring in bellamy and decides to leave bellamy at home. there is gonna be games this season where we will see either bellamy/fowler/kuyt not even on the bench.

i wanna see kuyt and bellamy upfront. crouch should not be in the first 11. if we lose to chelsea next week that will be 4 points from 12. just like last season, gonna be too many points behind.

Last edited:

Got what we deserved....Kuyt needs a run in the team & so do the wingers...

What happened with Bellamy?!?

loosing to everton by this scorline hurts more than the WC exit :(

fair play to them. They are a very good TEAM, with some individuals, and I immensley respect their manager.

I want an instant reaction from the boys in the next few (hard) games. Get at them, with pace, like we did against West Ham. Play Kuyt ffs!

Back
Top Bottom