Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

He has a nasty attitude, but can't doubt his ability, he totally ripped quite a few premiership defences to shreds last season and scored some terrific goals.

For £6m that is a right bargain, I reckon he'd make the perfect foil for Crouch.

Peter Eyres said:
he was never convicted of it, and again it was probably assumed racist because the bloke on the receiving end wasn't white

That's like if i slipt my next door neighbour 10" behind my gf back. I didn't get caught, but i still cheated! :lol:

oh well, we'll see what to make of him.

Does this mean God is leaving?

Christ, even MORE reason to hate L'pool now - I fooking hate that racist wa**er.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
That's like if i slipt my next door neighbour 10" behind my gf back. I didn't get caught, but i still cheated! :lol:

QUOTE]

Where did you get the other 7" from?:D

Fowler isnt going anywhere, Bellamy has a past, so lets forget about it

sure he was a cunt when he was younger, but ive only seem him mentioned over the last couple of years, for some stunning goals.

Looking forward to seeing him score on his first game against Sheff Utd, should be an easy one :P

Looks like the deal for Alves will be wrapped up next week...
The squad is looking good for next season and there's a few
more signings to come.

Reds seal Aurelio transfer

Jun 28 2006

By Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

Valencia left-back Fabio Aurelio

FABIO AURELIO will officially become a Liverpool player this weekend.

Aurelio will sign his four-year Anfield contract on July 1, having already agreed terms with the Reds.

The 27-year-old Brazilian left back, who is signing on a free Bosman deal from Valencia, will start pre-season training with the rest of Liverpool's non-World Cup internationals next week.

Benitez will welcome at least three new faces to Melwood when the players return, with Aurelio joining fellow South American Gabriel Paletta and new striker Craig Bellamy.

not seen much of him apart from clips of goals he's scored for valencia, hopefully this means traore will be out of here soon, i've alread contacted the club offering my services to piggy back djimi to the first club that offers us a mars bar and a bag of skips for him ;)

fishcake said:
not seen much of him apart from clips of goals he's scored for valencia, hopefully this means traore will be out of here soon, i've alread contacted the club offering my services to piggy back djimi to the first club that offers us a mars bar and a bag of skips for him ;)

aaaaa lol:lmao: :lmao:

fishcake said:
hopefully this means traore will be out of here soon, i've alread contacted the club offering my services to piggy back djimi to the first club that offers us a mars bar and a bag of skips for him ;)
I can give you a hand, Goodisons not too far away

MO_DINERO said:
I can give you a hand, Goodisons not too far away

i've got nothing against djimi apart from the fact he's not good enough for us but thats just plain wrong wanting to send him to that bunch of mongrels, you could've mentioned a local team with a bit more class than them, such as tranmere or marine ;)

koolaje said:
Liverpool aggree fee for Daniel Alves :) And Bruno's heading for Rennes, which is probably a good thing :)

http://www.koptalk.com/detail_subtitle_listing.php?link_id=3217

yeah, i've already offered my piggy back service for bruno, i'm a big lad (fat bastard in layman's terms) so there's plenty of room, i could probably get salif diao on as well and drop him somewhere on the way to rennes, preferably in the middle of the channel ;)

glad to see we're slowly getting rid of the deadwood, think cheyrou was on £30k a week and had an 8 year contract (not sure if thats correct but he's been here 4 years already and it's still not run out yet) 48 appearances and 5 goals in that time isn't good enough
swave.gif

hopefully a few more will follow him and release some more funds

Said it before but you will finish 2nd next year.. after Chelsea. Hard to say as I'm a Man Utd fan. we'll lose goals against the shit teams and draw too many, while you and the champ manager cheats will hardly let any in.

i dont know what's wrong with rafa??:shock: shame you lost your best striker...:(

cheers^

pace, movement, good finishing, great reactions, can dribble past people.

A young, pre-hamstring injury version of Owen?

Rafael Benitez was celebrating today after Chilean international Mark Gonzalez was given the green light to begin his Liverpool career.
The left winger was granted a work permit after a successful hearing on Wednesday morning, and Benitez believes 23-year-old Gonzalez is a player who will not only enhance his team but also excite the supporters.

"This is very good news for us and I am absolutely delighted to welcome Mark Gonzalez to Liverpool as he is a player the supporters will like to see," Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv.

Gonzalez in training with the reds of the Liverpool players"Mark is an exciting left winger who can cross good balls and beat defenders and he is a very good signing for us. He has a very good mentality as when I was talking with him he told me, 'I want to play for Liverpool'."

Gonzalez spent last season on loan in La Liga with Real Sociedad after he was initially refused a work permit to join Liverpool from Spanish side Albacete.

From what I heard about his performances last season he could well be another great signing

RuneEdge said:
Looks like the Teamgeist logo.

It is, its currently appearing on all the shirts Adidas are producing

Just a small profile on our new signings, had nothing better to do...

CraigBellamy.jpg

FabioAurelio.jpg

GabrielPaletta.jpg

MarkGonzalez.jpg

Unfortunately Hamann looks set to join Man City in the next couple of days (the Kaisers going to be sorely missed). Good news though, Rafas supposedly made a bid for Joaquin, I’d be well made up if we managed to get him, he's a class act.

Back
Top Bottom