Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I use the PPPlayer that you get when you set it up. all my channels are English names. Try downloading it again.

Crackin result and one that won me 70 quid :)

What goes around comes around. Fowler's had two goals judged as offside that were marginal, things even out in the end. Referees are only human.

Well done scallys you played some good football today. :applause:

Good luck in the final and remember that trophy is ours, you can have it on loan ;)

Good to see hes not bitter

Poor old Jose, the most unsporting manager in English football, remains in awe of Rafa Benitez as his comments after today's cup exit prove.

Just like last season he claimed the best team didn't win, and insisted he cannot wish the reds good luck for the final.

Mourinho said: "Did the best team win? I don't think so. In the last 30 minutes we deserved extra time."

Mourinho added: "In the first half nobody was better. They had a good start to the second half but then we dominated the game. I cannot wish them luck in the final. Middlesbrough and West Ham will be there and I must respect them."

Mourinho does not believe it is a sign that Liverpool can challenge for the Barclays Premiership title next season.

He said: "In the Premiership they have no chance. Over 40 matches no chance. Maybe they will surprise me and they can do it.

"But in 10 matches against us they have won twice. In the Premiership the distance between the teams is 45 points over two seasons. We beat them in a final, they beat us in two semi-finals. A psychological advantage? I don't think so.

"In four matches in the Premiership we beat them four times."

He added childishly: "I wish them luck for their qualification match in the Champions League."

i didn`t watch the game,but I heard you guys won and in Old Trafford,how many manyoo fans were there surpporting u`s:lol: anyway Congrat!!i hope you win FA trophy

Peter Eyres said:
:D

Gotta love it when he gets wound up.

You're a laid back man Pete. It makes me want to punch the son of a bitch even more than I already do!

capt.mdt11304221843.britain_soccer_mdt113.jpg

:mrgreen:

I think it's clear for all to see that Maureen is a little bitter man who can not admit when he is beaten fair and square, he came up with similar quotes against Barcelona....Jose :-$

Very dissapointed today but i have to give you credit well done pool you beat us again in a semi final:( but it was great to see a game beetween us without diving,play acting etc

Fuck it's not our fault their team didn't show up until the last 20 minutes.

The man needs to learn how to lose gracefully, he's just making himself look like a pompous idiot.

Anyway great result whether we finish 2nd or 3rd picking up the FA cup would be a great way to finish of the season.

who cares about Mourinho's comments.....we beat them 2:1, took our chances, used better tactics, and reached the FA cup final....

Hopefully we should take West Ham seriously, and win it.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
yet another great example of those world famous lfc supporters:

http://manunitedfans.blogspot.com/

{|=

funny though how they don't mention the toilets smashed up in the lower anny after the fa cup game in febuary, shit smeared all over the walls, murderers chants, hillsbrough chants, mancs covering their mouths pretending to suffocate, flags with Hillsborough 96 on them hanging over bridges on the m62, liverpool supporters (including women & kids) attacked outside old toilet after the league game in january and having cups of piss thrown at them, mancs singing "you killed your own fans" at the wigan game a few weeks ago, and thats just the tip of the iceberg, i watched the spurs v united game last week and as soon as danny murphy came on you could here the murderers chant

i'm not condoning what was done at the weekend and personally think the shipman/munich/george best stuff was sick but i'm sick of mancs taking a holier than thou stance over shit like this when they're just as bad, after the fa cup game the press was in uproar about the alan smith song when at the time the majority of the crowd had no idea how bad his injury was but they never reported any of the shite the mancs were coming out with

typical whinging mancs, not a peep when they doing/saying stuff then fucking outrage when anything happens to them

why say that it is typical mancs? that means that most people in Manchester do it? Every team has scum fans. I'm a typical fan but I don't hurl abuse about death or whatever. Hillsborough is one of my worst memories and I feel for the famileis of all the victims.

Banter is great and I love to come here and give it (and take it). So nasty comments aside, get a job you thieving gits:lol:

Here they are calling our fans scum, calling themselves the best set of fans in the world and then trashing our stadium.
While our players though it was nice to wear these for the Sunderland game.
2133038566.jpg

Thats quite embaressing really. Show some class people.

The whole thing gets on my nerves. Both sets of fans have a big idiot contingent, and harks back to what i was saying on here a few pages back about the hate that exists.

Its just bloody football, it's disgusting that these idiots continue to tarnish our reputations. That dick that threw a bottle at Gallas - what was he thinking?

Mind you the FA will put it to a late kick off wont they? Allowing everyone to get tanked up beforehand.

Nice result last night, unluckily foolish for Garcia...but I guess now Cisse can stake a first team place for the final.

Back
Top Bottom