Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I'm not gonna keep repeating myself here so I'll say it one last time.
Liverpool are our rivals. Everton arent. If this really was about being scouse then we'd hate Everton too. Since it isnt, we only hate Liverpool. Are you with me? OK I'll continue.
Now since Rooney is an Everton fan, and since we dont hate them, and since both Man Utd and Everton both hate Liverpool, we have a common enemy. I dont care what the fans are singing cuz you lot didnt have a problem signing someone like Paul Ince in the past knowing he had such a history with our club.
If Rooney hates Liverpool, and can help the team greatly, and is enjoying himself here, I dont give a shit about what you think. All you were trying to do was ruin our moment when we beat Arsenal. And sadly for you, your plan looked too obvious and made you look like an 8 year old.
Nuff Said.

ALAIN said:
just read few post about liverpool's game yesterday it 's funny how nobody have noticed the great Gerrard's diving;)

\\:o/ :lmao: :applause: :lmao: \\:o/

Obviously he needs to learn a few tips from Robben ... this is a sign that Gerrard do NOT dive .. often :applause:

koolaje said:
\\:o/ :lmao: :applause: :lmao: \\:o/

Obviously he needs to learn a few tips from Robben ... this is a sign that Gerrard do NOT dive .. often :applause:

you 're right not often...but he is a diver!!!like you labelled Shauny a diver because he dived one time!!!!:lol:

RuneEdge said:
I'm not gonna keep repeating myself here so I'll say it one last time.
Liverpool are our rivals. Everton arent. If this really was about being scouse then we'd hate Everton too. Since it isnt, we only hate Liverpool. Are you with me? OK I'll continue.
Now since Rooney is an Everton fan, and since we dont hate them, and since both Man Utd and Everton both hate Liverpool, we have a common enemy. I dont care what the fans are singing cuz you lot didnt have a problem signing someone like Paul Ince in the past knowing he had such a history with our club.
If Rooney hates Liverpool, and can help the team greatly, and is enjoying himself here, I dont give a shit about what you think. All you were trying to do was ruin our moment when we beat Arsenal. And sadly for you, your plan looked too obvious and made you look like an 8 year old.
Nuff Said.

Ruin your moment lol!

read my post again, its not about the teams its about a deep rooted rivalry between scousers and mancs, but as i have already said you wont understand because you are neither.

Aye i was embarrassed by Gerrard on sunday, he's too good to be like that nad it doesnt befit him at all, he just looks daft. I prefer the driving attacking no nonsense player than the one that turned up sunday.

antred said:
Ruin your moment lol!

read my post again, its not about the teams its about a deep rooted rivalry between scousers and mancs, but as i have already said you wont understand because you are neither.
How come no one gives a rats ass about this "deep rooted rivalry" when we play Everton or when you play Man City?

RuneEdge said:
How come no one gives a rats ass about this "deep rooted rivalry" when we play Everton or when you play Man City?

because they are not our direct rivals!

We dont contend City as big rivals or Everton, because United and Liverpool are the big boys on the east lancs road of the two major cities in the north west and the two most successful clubs in britain.

Everton are our neighbours but thats just local pride, against United its usually for the big silverware, same for you lot against city.

Thats why theres the rivalry.

So then why would Rooney playing for us be a problem? He comes from a team that isnt a rival as you said.
When we say we hate scousers, its obviously directed at Liverpool fans. If this wasnt true, there would also be a rivalry between us and Everton but this isnt the case.

Why am I having to explain something so obvious to you?

Rune can you please vacate the Liverpool Thread, the next reply from you here will see you get a temp banning

RuneEdge said:
So then why would Rooney playing for us be a problem? He comes from a team that isnt a rival as you said.
When we say we hate scousers, its obviously directed at Liverpool fans. If this wasnt true, there would also be a rivalry between us and Everton but this isnt the case.

If I'm getting it correctly:

If Somebody is from Liverpool then that Somebody is called a Scouser. So practically speaking, Rooney is a Scouser. However, the Scouser most of the ManU fans are speaking against is Liverpool fans, not Everton fans, especially Rooney. Correct me if i'm wrong :)

So anyways :roll:

Back on topic.....

Do you guys reckon Fowler will get the contract? I'm shocked at how trim he's got...he's really working hard for it.

He has scored 3 goals...but his movement off the ball is v good. Not to his best, but he's the best we've got (which really isn't saying much tbh).

I'm glad to see people starting to appreciate Crouch's worth to the squad. The assist against Bolton just showed how useful he can be against difficult teams.

Also - but a bit late - was anyone rooting for Houllier's Lyon in the ECL? People seem to quickly forget how he has helped us. Sure, his final year was a bit off but he had given the club some much needed confidence after our down era in the 90s.

apparently rafa aint been too impressed with fowler....and hes got like a month to show he can last longer than 60 mins.

CWright said:
Rune can you please vacate the Liverpool Thread, the next reply from you here will see you get a temp banning
Ban me?
I'm not the one thats trying to start an arguement here. We win one of the most important games for us in the season and then Antred comes here to try and spoil things with his smartarse question (which btw he posted in more than one thread for no apparent reason) about how it must be hurting us to rely on Rooney. Now when I tell him in doesnt bother us or that we dont care, he calls us a plastic fan.
So what was I supposed to do? Be upset about the whole situation just to please him? Cry so he feels like a man? Invent a time machine so that I can go back in time to a period before I was born and when Man Utd were weak, just to prove that I'm a "real" fan? Or shut up and not say anything so that he can continue his crappy speech about how we're all really glory supporters?

It's pretty obvious that I'm being picked on here so if you're gonna threaten me with your bans and not do anything to the people who actually started this, then dont bother. I might as well leave myself.

RuneEdge said:

Not the case with Gary Neville...he hates all scousers. Red and Blue.

Just ask that poor little Evertonian Woman who he booted the ball at that time.

What a scum bag.

18-02-06_0932.jpg

KOP_007 said:
Not the case with Gary Neville...he hates all scousers. Red and Blue.

Just ask that poor little Evertonian Woman who he booted the ball at that time.

What a scum bag.

18-02-06_0932.jpg

You sure that washing lines in liverpool ?? Surely a proper bin dipper would have been away on his toes with that sheet under his arm.

RuneEdge said:
WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

celebrate.jpg

Please oh please let "temporary" mean 25 years.

Oh, to keep it on topic... Um... Errr... It was nice to see Robbie Fowler score for you guys again the other night. :)

Yeah, he was excellent tonight.

On another note: Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Istanbul in HD? Download, buy, rob...whatever.

It was filmed in HD with 5.1 sound and went out to many countries like this.

It would be excellent if I could somehow get my hands on it.

KOP_007 said:
Yeah, he was excellent tonight.

On another note: Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Istanbul in HD? Download, buy, rob...whatever.

It was filmed in HD with 5.1 sound and went out to many countries like this.

It would be excellent if I could somehow get my hands on it.
once there are HD-DVD players around...

rockykabir said:
So anyways :roll:

Back on topic.....

Do you guys reckon Fowler will get the contract? I'm shocked at how trim he's got...he's really working hard for it.

He has scored 3 goals...but his movement off the ball is v good. Not to his best, but he's the best we've got (which really isn't saying much tbh).

I'm glad to see people starting to appreciate Crouch's worth to the squad. The assist against Bolton just showed how useful he can be against difficult teams.

Also - but a bit late - was anyone rooting for Houllier's Lyon in the ECL? People seem to quickly forget how he has helped us. Sure, his final year was a bit off but he had given the club some much needed confidence after our down era in the 90s.

Houllier was a woeful manager, and as good as the Treble was, it doesn't make up for the way he took us back several years with his "5 year plan". As biased as Fowler's book probably is, it sums it up pretty well: he shipped out large portions of youngsters that were breaking through, signed a huge amount of mediocre players and turned us into a long-ball team of counter-attackers.

I just hope he doesn't get the chance to do it to Lyon, because Le Guen turned them into a very good side.

Plus the 90's wasn't as "down" as often suggested. We played some beautiful football and, again citing Fowler's opinion on the topic, we were developing well. There were several gems unveilled by Houllier, but it doesn't really justify the massive outlay and pretty paltry results that it garnered.

come on liverpool....beat blkBurn catch up to manyoo.only a few pt. behind this could be your year m8`s

mates, the blackburn/;iverpool game on any streams today? i lost the url that listed the pplive channels in a reinstall :( any help m8s plz? :)

if you've got the recent pplive that i use, you can find football in

channels - none - sxtv-sports.
I watched chelsea - bolton on it yesterday

marukomu said:
if you've got the recent pplive that i use, you can find football in

channels - none - sxtv-sports.
I watched chelsea - bolton on it yesterday

its all in chinese i.e eveything sez ???????? :(

Back
Top Bottom