Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

rockykabir said:
newkit.jpg
So this is definitely the official shirt?

The Liverpool team in full for today's game is:

Reina
Finnan
Hyypia
Carragher
Riise
Kewell
Alonso
Sissoko
Cisse
Crouch
Fowler

Crackin win that

I think we could have had more if we had wanted, we came out in the 2nd half and didnt really trouble them. Job done though and another 3 points on the board

yea the good thing to take from this is that a few years ago, this consistency was unheard of. We could have won in style against a top 4 team and lost to West Brom...The fashion it was done in today was very pleasant to watch :D

:lmao: Great avatar rocky!!!

And Xabi Alonso's pass to Cisse for the second goal - :shock: amazing.

Alonso and Sissoko between them owned the middle of that pitch today, absolute class

Its funny how everyone seems to think the title race is back on because united are 7 points behind chelsea, yet no one seems to give liverpool a chance to get second even though they are 5 points behind and played a game more.

antred said:
Its funny how everyone seems to think the title race is back on because united are 7 points behind chelsea, yet no one seems to give liverpool a chance to get second even though they are 5 points behind and played a game more.

That's 5 points behind Mancs, not Chelsea. Liverpool now is 12 points behind the leaders, so no it's not mathematically impossible, but Chelsea have to lose all their games for us to have a sniff at the title. At this form, MU should get 2nd, unless they're kind to us :lmao:

Considering that we still gotta play Chelsea and Arsenal, I'd say theres a fair chance that you could run away with 2nd place.

Tim7 said:
Xabi Alonso's pass to Cisse for the second goal - :shock: amazing.

That pass has once and for all justify my acknowledgement that Xabi Alonso is the best passer in the Premiership.Its been a while since we saw an accurate 70 yarder pass that ends in a goal.I remembered a certain blond bloke at United used to pull it off all the time.:D

Kinda sad to think that the season is almost over. What is more boring than the offseason ... hoping new transfers can lighten things up in the months ahead.

koolaje said:
Kinda sad to think that the season is almost over. What is more boring than the offseason ... hoping new transfers can lighten things up in the months ahead.

Erm....boring off-season? Are you joking?

Well i'll be watching the WC, dunno about you mate.

bradley1886 said:
Erm....boring off-season? Are you joking?

Well i'll be watching the WC, dunno about you mate.

What is this WC of which you speak ;)

Welsh Catapulting?

...Just watched Madrid vs Sociedad, I can safely say we have a real gem in our hands with Gonzalez looks like a quality buy.

If Gonzalez can be a right winger, we don't really need another winger, do we? 'cause we have Garcia who can operate on the right, while on the left we have Kewell and Riise?

Back
Top Bottom